Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

2 Weeks Regd 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale. needs to be sold urgently - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2 Weeks Regd 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale. needs to be sold urgently (3191 Views)

EOD Perfect. Condition To Be Sold Urgently / Two Weeks Regd. Honda Accord 09 With Low Milage / SOLD!!! Clean Regd 2006 Benz C240 Up For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2 Weeks Regd 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale. needs to be sold urgently by sparkleboy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
HeavenSentOne:

Hey mr heaven sent or whatever is your name, why don't you make appropriate findings before tagging me with Kayode Ogunleye?
Kayode was a friend in OAU Ile- Ife when he started his business and he got several cars for me and a lot of other people before he went Rogue and started defrauding people. I was also got him arrested when he went AWOL WITH 2.3m
Calculux , fastshipping, and a couple of other people on Nairaland can attest to the fact that I am not Kayode Ogunleye
The truth is that we had some business transactions before so please delete you posts before I report you the MODS.

CONFIRM PEOPLES IDENTITY FORST BEFORE TAGGING THEM AS FRAUDSTER, I AM IN NO WAY RELATED TO KAYODE OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT HE WAS STUDYING MEDICINE IN IFEOLU WHILE I STUDIED LAW AND WE WER FRIEND BEFORE HE BECAME A FRAUDSTER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered 2009 Mercedes Benz ML350 / Best Offer!!! 2010 Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 LT - Very Clean. Ends 24hrs.(Sold) / Is There Any Truck Driving School In Nigeria??urgent Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.