Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February (2949 Views)

Poll: Which team will get the 3 crucial points?

Liverpool: 47% (9 votes)
Chelsea: 36% (7 votes)
Draw: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by Cristalz(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2009
What a wonderful way to begin a new month! grin It's Liverpool hosting Chelsea at Anfield on Sunday, 16.00 GMT (5pm Nigerian time).

Everybody knows games at Anfield are always tight,and this won't be an exception. Liverpool failed to get back to the top of the table alongside United after drawing 1 - 1 against Wigan on Wednesday. As is becoming usual these days, Rafa had negative things to say about Wigan manager Steve Bruce and referee Phil Dowd after the game. This makes 3 Prem managers Rafa has openly critiqued this year.  .  .Sir Alex, David Moyes, Steve Bruce. Who's next, Big Phil?
    Liverpool have now drawn seven of their last ten league games and have dropped to third in the table behind Chelsea with Aston Villa within touching distance too. Funny enough, the Scousers have failed to win any game following Rafa's tirade at Sir Alex grin A win will put them ahead of Chelsea on points, while a loss or a draw will see A.Villa overtaking them on the table also on points, assuming Villa win their game. With all his important players fit, Rafa has got a good army ready to host Phil's boys.  .  .and his Chelsea rant list ready too I'm sure.

Chelsea are on a point tie with Liverpool and 2 points behind United. The Blues won their last Prem game, defeating Boro 2 - 0.
    Luiz Felipe Scolari's side will be looking for revenge against Liverpool after the Reds ended Chelsea's 86-match unbeaten home league run earlier in the season. With Didier Drogba back in action and the rest of team aware of how crucial getting all 3 points is at this stage, the Blues will definitely put up a good fight. They have got the best away record after all.  .  .but still, this is Anfield.
    It's hot up there on the table right now,a lot of ''ifs'' and speculations.  .  .let's wait and see what happens.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by abrahym(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2009
@cryztalz i like ur analysis but plzz do some prediction, as a man utd fan,i love to see a draw here. liverpool are pretender,chelsea are contender. chelsea lack goal scoring technique in their last few games. livrpool 0-0 chelsea
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by bjsadiq: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
winki am a chelsea fc fan and am glad abt the resurgence in form of my dear club. i bliv sunday game is going to be very crucial to the title challenge. its time we pay liverpool back in their own coin. Big phil as got to live up to expectation as we r expecting nothing less than victory on sunday.he shud try the Anelka-Drogba partnership, am sure its gonna b formidable.i predict 1-2 victory for chelsea.up blueeeessssss!!!!, to all blues fans in the house. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by bgees(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
LIVERPOOL to win 2-0 . grin grin grin grin

and its not time to laugh at us yet.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by FBS: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
IF LPS does not win this one, he knows that he will get the sack either before or at the end of the season. he is very much aware of it and I assume he will be cautious but at the same time go all out for it.

Chelsea all the way.

PS: seems to me that Rafa has lost it. Who knows, he may be heading to RM and that's if AW does not go there first.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by gentysho(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
liverpool will get all thre (3) points chelsea stands no chance in anfield.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by gentysho(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
liverpool will win
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2009
LIVERPOOL WILL BE READY FOR CHELSEA ON SUNDAY!! i hope they win since scolari will be begging and looking for a draw! go liverpool go REDS!!
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by slimnike(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
We expect the Scolari to win that match. No excuess. cool cool
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
we expect LIVERPOOL to beat chelsea no long thing!! reds will carry the day!!
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
The last time Chelseb revenged, it was 4 - 1 victory. I'm talking of the last match that led to the Special One's exit (Rosenburg in C.L) Liverpool should be ready for the reward of a cobra's-tail threader.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
CHELSEA FANS SOULD PRAY THAT THE GOAL MARGIN AGAINST THEM SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 1 OR 2. OTHERWISE CHELSEA HAS DIED FINISH-------THEY WILL LOSE FOR SURE BUT THE QUESTION IS NOW BY HOW MANY GOALS??
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
Switch, even Rafa himself won't make that statement. Thi7 time, Drogba and his other African mates will celebrate the defeat of the white in the concluded US election. We can make it happen.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
CHELSEA HAS DECLARED THAT THEY WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO GET A DRAW AT ANFIELD BUT THAT IT WILL BE EXTREEMLY DIFFICULT TASK-------SCOLARI IS SO CONUSED HE IS INVOLVING 70% PENALTY TRAINING FURTHER RAISING FEARS IN THEIR CAMP THAT HE IS LOSING IT--------MEANWHILE MIKEL OBI (ON HIS WAY TO KIRIKIRILONDON PRISON FOR STEALING OKOCHAS PHONE AND DRUNK DRIVING SAYS CHELSEA FANS SHOULD FAST AND PRAY THAT SINCE IT IS SETTLED THAT THEY WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THAT THERE SHOULD BE FASTING THAT THE GOAL MARGIN IN THEIR DEFEAT SHOULD NOT EXCEED ONE OR TWO   please let us all join them in prayers that the goals should not be more than three.

[meanwhile RAFA has been recieving congratulatory messages from many quaters including sir Alex Feggie and even the FA for the surest fixture of the season -that after many draws that this obvious mis- match will be a welcome development for the reds the FA has also sent a consolatory message to chelsea saying they have gotten a fair share of playing dumB (FIVE STRAIGHT WINS AGINST division two and three clubs / relegation threatened teams like stoke and boro to give them the confidence needed to avoid too many goals against them and a goal feast for the reds and former EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2009
Switch47, I will advice you to take sleep-pills, triple the dosage, about an hour to the match. You may get mad at what u will see.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
[meanwhile RAFA has been recieving congratulatory messages from many quaters including sir Alex Feggie and even the FA for the surest fixture of the season -that after many draws that this obvious mis- match will be a welcome development for the reds the FA has also sent a consolatory message to chelsea saying they have gotten a fair share of playing dumB (FIVE STRAIGHT WINS AGINST division two and three clubs / relegation threatened teams like stoke and boro to give them the confidence needed to avoid too many goals against them and a goal feast for the reds and former EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by allboyz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
draw
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by metodman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2009
1 - 1
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by homosapien(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2009
to all blue fans,there is absolutely nothing to fear blocs we are going to Anfeild to obtain the 3 point needed.i foresee a draw at old trafford
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2009
its going to be a RED WEEKEND

MANCHESTER UNITED WINS

LIVERPOOL WINS CHELSEA IS DOOMED TO LOSE!!

ARSENAL WINS
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by betheldgr8(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2009
CHELSEA will win the game.
@ Switch, we'll post again after the match 2morrow, lets know who will be correct.
NOTE: DONT MODIFY YOUR POST AFTER THE MATCH.

@ALL GOOD MINDED CHELSEA FANS,
LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED AND WATCH THE GAME WITH FULL CONFIDENCE TOMORROW COS I BELIEVE CHELSEA WILL WIN!
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
chelsea will lose. scolari says they are looking for a draw grin question is will they get it?
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by betheldgr8(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2009
@switch,
can u drop a link where i can find wht u just said that Scolari said
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by switch47(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2009
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by mykali(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2009
i hate making predictions before matches because i've been disappointed so many times. But i really wish we take our revenge against the kopites.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by d1maff: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
All of una anti-chelsea people,una go chop una words after the Match.

Chelsea 3
Liverpool 1

VIVA CHELSEA!!!!!!!1
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by Dclique(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
liv 2-0 chel
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by allboyz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2009
in less than 90mins to go . . i think L'pool should win.

i actually forgot that the game would be at ANFIELD and ONLY ARSENAL can get the the maximum points from that STADIUM OF DEATH. . .

Those fans at anfield and very passionate. . .its gonna be a BLACK - BLUE DAY FOR THE CHELSIANS shocked grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by allboyz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
REF blows the whistle for a Chelsea pass as the game proceeds
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by FBS: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2009
The atmosphere is electric.
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by allboyz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
FBS:

The atmosphere is electric.

aren't u a gunner?
Re: Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February by FBS: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
gunner? I only have a soft spot for them. grin
remember the days of kanu grin cheesy

An almost own-goal from Cole. . . after a spill from Cech.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 / Fulham Vs Chelsea [0 - 0] On Monday 14th February 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.