Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,208 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Offer For Longevity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offer For Longevity (452 Views)

Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For May 2017 / Offer For Rough Gemstones Buyers. / I'm Back Now And I've GREAT OFFER FOR You contact Me @ 08029223978, 08171885468 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offer For Longevity by ecto(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Moldovan businessman and multi-millionaire,
Dmitry Kaminskiy is passionate about longevity –
so much so that he’s offering a prize of $1 million
to the first person to reach the age of 123 years.
OddityCentral reports:
Kaminskiy himself dreams of living forever and
hopes that his generous gift will trigger a new
generation of ‘supercentenarians’ (people over
110 years of age). “We live in the most
exciting era of human development when
technologies become exponential and
transformative,” said Kaminskiy, a senior
partner of Hong Kong-based firm Deep
Knowledge Ventures. “They may not realise
it, but some of the supercentenarians alive
today may see the dawn of the next century
if they live long enough for these
transformative technologies to develop.”
“I hope that my prize will help some of them
desire longer lifespans and make their
approaches to living longer a little more
competitive,” he added.
Re: Offer For Longevity by Wisdomxy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
There is a product called RESTOR LYF been marketed nationwide along side some other phytonutrients that could prevent chronic ailments,cancers
and diseases and has proven to work like miracle in the management of CANCERS and pro cancerous growths and conditions.It could guarantee longevity in the absence of emergencies related deaths(Road traffic accidents and natural disasters). They are available and you can have it just after a phone call or sms(+248099473223) at current prevailing price.

(1) (Reply)

How Effective And Effecicient Can A Trade/economic Boycott Be In Nigeria ? / If U Need Fuel / Pacesetter Communication (pin 531fa461) Mtn Sme Data Plan Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.