Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed (985 Views)

Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / Metuh Needs Coaching As Opposition Spokesman – APC / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by itetemi: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has denied allegations by the Peoples Democratic Party’s spokesperson, Chief Olisa Metuh, that it was planning to destabilise the PDP.

[b]APC’s publicity secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said in a statement in Abuja on Friday, that it was impossible for his party to be making such moves especially when the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun and the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, had spoken against the recent wave of defection of politicians to the APC.

Mohammed described the claim by the PDP as ludicrous, adding that its publicity secretary, Metuh, needed training to be able to carry out its new role.

“Metuh will need the training to effectively carry out his new, tough task. It is now obvious that he needs to understand that for him to succeed in his new role, he must be credible, empirical, more sophisticated in language use and very passionate, in addition to being able to operate on a lean or zero budget,”the statement said.

Following the loss of the PDP in the March 28 presidential election, top members of the party in many parts of the country have been defecting to the APC, whose presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, won the poll.

Metuh had then raised the alarm over an alleged plot by the APC to destabilise the PDP, using disgruntled members of the ruling party.

But APC said it had no time to lure the PDP members as alleged by Metuh but was busy with plans to clear the mess created by the ruling party in the last 16 years.

Mohammed stated, “The APC has no time to waste on luring members of the PDP. We have our hands full as we seek to clear the mess that the PDP has made of Nigeria and the state of hopelessness to which its 16-year rule has plunged the citizens. Because Nigerians wanted change, they voted for our party. How then can the party of change allow itself to become populated by the same folks whom Nigerians have rejected?”

[/b]He added, “It is ludicrous, to say the least, for anyone to suggest that the APC is seeking to destabilise the PDP, when the erstwhile ruling party has done such a great job of crumbling under its own weight, having gorged on the commonwealth.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-denies-plot-to-destabilise-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by itetemi: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
now that is a real punch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by politricks: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
“Metuh will need the training to effectively carry out his
new, tough task. It is now obvious that he needs to
understand that for him to succeed in his new role, he
must be credible, empirical, more sophisticated in
language use and very passionate, in addition to being
able to operate on a lean or zero budget,”the statement
said.
Lai Mohammed that punch is below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by Swaycater(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
When it comes to sound and accurate Mind, I give it to Lai muhammed!
Hate him or like him, He knows his Job!

What he told Metuh is Simply the truth! He needs Serious LEARNING OF HIS JOB AS OPpOSITION SpokeMan

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by egift(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Methusellah will now need to see things better and change all his PDP larger than life tendencies to fit into his new status as a town-crier.
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by micolaj: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Papa Lai is teaching Mr. Metuh how to do his job. Metuh has got a bigger task to handle kai (fighting from the opposite side of the ruling party is an uphill task). A ti fi Metuh je oye awodi, o di dandan ko gbe adiye o.
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by abduljabbar4(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lai Muhammed tell him. I have said my own. If pdp lasts for another year I will change my moniker
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by theV0ice: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Ngige has warned them already that Opposition politics is a very hard life in Nigeria...dem think say na beans. I really can't wait to see Olisa Metuh doing opposition without the Might of the FG behind him cheesy

The guy thinks it's like when he used The police to molest his son's school principal and teachers because of the son's misdemeanor

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/61523-pdp-leader-invades-school-policemen-print.html

https://www.nairaland.com/621267/pdp-leader-beat-up-vice-principal

I wish him luck......that his if he himself remains in the PDP o....heard Ogbulafor is already negotiating tongue
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by 9jii(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
PDP learned never to use BIGOTRY into politics again.
Thanks to APC's 2015 orientation/campaign
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by Strongfaze(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lai Muhammed is always composed while talking, his voice pitch and intonation really shows great composure. I know with Baba, APC can never be in a quandary.
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by 2Brains1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Choii lai Mohammed Oga you Bad oh!

See the 4 hit combos weh U give Olisa

Chai if na me I go resign angry grin grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by jascon1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
My guy I won advise u one thing. Before u comot for morning try to remove the wire of your DSTV in protest of Nigerian killed in SA
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by Menace2Society(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
PDP Ibos party undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by ki02020(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whoever think PDP can't be a viable opposition should have a re-think, it all about having the political WILL and passion for service....afterall TINUBU started with a single state(lago).I hope and pray baba dose not disappoint sha
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by abduljabbar4(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
9jii:
PDP learned never to use BIGOTRY into politics again.
Thanks to APC's 2015 orientation/campaign
True!
Re: Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed by fkaz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
LOL see finishing, Olisa and TANiod need a four years degree course for them to be effective as an opposition party

(1) (Reply)

Anne Welsh Fired From Obasanjo Foundation Over Money Laundering Scandal / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil To Release 13 Million Litres Fuel Tonight / What Do You Say About This In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.