Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (644 Views)

Disturbing Messages Circulating About Xenophobic Attack Is A Hoax / Boko Haram Threatens South Africa About Xenophobic Attacks.....24 Hour Altimatum / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by taiwoflb: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Prophet T.B. Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has claimed he prophesied about the current xenophobic attack against foreign nationals in South Africa in a message on Sunday 28th July, 2013.
According to a Facebook video update on his page, these were his words: “In the nation, South Africa, we should help them in prayer because I am seeing youth revolt. It will be very serious. A situation where youth will come out and begin— you learn that there is a protest here. Some people were killed – certain people. Revolt in South Africa.” He went ahead to post a prayer for South Africa.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/377-t-b-joshua-claims-he-prophesied-about-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by jascon1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ah I just day remember those days of tales by moonlight
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Basildvalour(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay Pastor

We prayed, yet the situation still came on us like a plague. Why then did we see if we can't turn God's hand to avert?

God Help Us!
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Pebcak: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
BROS YE WE DON TIRE FOR PROPHESIES OOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin [size=18pt] in summary fake prophesies by fake prophets of doom[/size], IMOO i dont mind them seeing because physically not every body that say i can see can truely see WHEN THEY START SAYING "THUS SAYS THE LORD"... "GOD SAID..." who is lying? how and why will you lie on GOD?

Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo is Founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh, based in Lagos “God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like the June 12 (1993 election) that we had during the time of the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola.”
Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, Founder of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos “Kaduna is going to be very bloody. PDP may take Kaduna, but it’s going to be by narrow margin. Yobe, Gombe, Benue, Delta, Akwa Ibom, all those states will be won by PDP.”

April 11 has come and gone. Mercifully, Kaduna was not bloody, and PDP did not take the state, APC did. Again, it was not by narrow margin. Rather Nasir El-Rufai beat Ramalan Yero by a landslide PDP did not win Yobe and Benue as Primate Ayodele predicted

Hear Ayodele on the presidential race, talking about Jonathan: “This election is a lesson for him and there are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all these ups and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the federal, but the party will crash after the elections.”

Prophet Joshua Iginla “I am not a politician nor belong to any political party. I am just speaking God’s mind,” Iginla had declared in a January 2015 interview. “The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect but he will retain the seat. It’s not guesswork… President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows.”

During the ground breaking ceremony of the 80,000-seater City of Wonder tabernacle of his Champions Royal Assembly in Abuja last December, Iginla had again affirmed: “The President should pray very well because he will win the election but will suffer political blows that he might live to nurse for the rest of his life. I saw political blows, which entail you might be in power but nursing political injuries that refused to heal.”

Apostle Joshua Suleman “Presidential ticket will split APC.” No, it did not. It even rather united the party. “Jonathan will manipulate second term. He may rig himself to power, but will not complete the tenure the tenure.” No, Jonathan did not even get a second term. “APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan.” APC is not claiming government, rather it has been declared victor at the polls. “Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them, but I see them go home.” Well, the two governors are home – in their respective government houses.

Archbishop John Obiokeke of God Pentecostal Mission Churches Worldwide on 2015 election, he saw amiss, and has hit the crossbar again, just as he did in 2007, when he said former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida, would be president. In January, this year, Obiokeke had declared: “God is saying that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. For reasons best known to Him, Jonathan, even though will rig, is still going to be the President… The election is going to be tight, but Jonathan will return.”

Dr Success Ibeakanma, Senior Pastor of Royal Choice Ministries, Lagos: “In the presidential election of 2015, APC will try but PDP will win.”

Rev. Saviour Efe Awusi, Founder and General Overseer of God’s Divine Favour Evangelical Church, Okota, Lagos: “Thus says the Lord. By my mercy, President Jonathan would surely win this year’s (February 14) presidential election. And all those who are against him shall be put to shame.”

Pastor Dr Emeka Agwu, Organizer/Host, Diaspora Prayers for Dr Jonathan’s Victory, is also the General Overseer of Voice of Evangelism International, Houston, Texas, USA. Magisterially, he had declared before the elections: “They want Jonathan resigned or changed, but God has given Jonathan the 2015 election key of victory.”
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by jascon1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
If I slap u with my left Hand eh undecided undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by politricks: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Story story .....stoooory once upon a curry....curry curry
Re: T.B. Joshua Claims He Prophesied About Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by taiwoflb: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Every Pastor/Prophet that mention a problem in SA will say that's whats happening now

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado Ekiti Ex-registrar,mrs. F. Fapohunda Has Been Kidnapped / Senate Presidency: North-west Caucus Adopts Lawan / How To Make Nigeria’s Electricity Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.