Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The German Child - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The German Child (1430 Views)

The German's Hell And Nigerian's Hell / I'm A Soldier In The German Army / The German Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The German Child by Seun(m): 4:20am On Sep 08, 2006
An English couple have a child. After the birth, medical tests reveal that the child is normal, apart from the fact that it is German. This, however, should not be a problem. There is nothing to worry about. As the child grows older, it dresses in lederhosen and has a pudding bowl haircut, but all its basic functions develop normally.

It can walk, eat, sleep, read and so on, but for some reason the German child never speaks. The concerned parents take it to the doctor, who reassures them that as the German child is perfectly developed in all other areas, there is nothing to worry about and that he is sure the speech faculty will eventually blossom.

Years pass. The German child enters its teens, and still it is not speaking, though in all other respects it is fully functional. The German child's mother is especially distressed by this, but attempts to conceal her sadness.

One day she makes the German child, who is now 17 years old and still silent, a bowl of tomato soup, and takes it through to him in the parlour where he is listening to a wind-up gramophone record player. Soon, the German child appears in the kitchen and suddenly declares, "Mother. This soup is a little tepid."

The German child's mother is astonished. "All these years," she exclaims, "we assumed you could not speak. And yet all along it appears you could. Why? Why did you never say anything before?" "Because, mother," answers the German child, "up until now, everything has been satisfactory."
Re: The German Child by yahoo2(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2006
Lol! Nice one there! wink
Re: The German Child by nenye78(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
beautiful.
Re: The German Child by iice(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
LoL funny
Re: The German Child by Oracle(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2006
damn, this is funny
so the boy has never been dissatisfied with anything except food.
that funny
Re: The German Child by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2006
Glad you like it. smiley
Re: The German Child by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2006
actually i didnt find it funny

besides the emphasis on the the child being GERMAN and the parents ENGLISH was lost on me
sorry
Re: The German Child by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2006
Don't apologize to me. Apologize to yourself. You're the one who doesn't get the joke!
Re: The German Child by bagoma(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2006
i didnt get it either. sad
Re: The German Child by b2dl(f): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2006
nice one seun. really funny. grin
takes a healthy sense of humour n some intellect 2 appreciate d joke. cool
Re: The German Child by Seun(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2006
Thanks b2dl.

bagoma, salsera: the idea is that Germans are efficient people. They only talk when it's necessary.
Re: The German Child by GermanLady(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2006
Seun:

Thanks b2dl.

bagoma, salsera: the idea is that Germans are efficient people. They only talk when it's necessary.

ahhhhh dammmmmnnn what planet are you fromSeun hahahahahahaha

you would be surprised how much germans talk ,even when it's NOT necessary! specially german WOMEN - ask some of your homies that were married to a german grin grin grin
Re: The German Child by GermanLady(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2006
salsera:

actually i didnt find it funny

besides the emphasis on the the child being GERMAN and the parents ENGLISH was lost on me
sorry

same here
Re: The German Child by Seun(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2006
All blondes are not dumb and all lawyers are not evil, yet we tell blonde jokes and lawyer jokes.
Re: The German Child by babonboard(f): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
funny ehhh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? / Water Closet! / Laugh N Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.