Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

John Dumelo Gets Threatened By A South African Over Xenophobic Attacks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Gets Threatened By A South African Over Xenophobic Attacks (950 Views)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Yvonne Nelson Gets Threatened For Reporting Nigerian Man That Assaulted Her [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Gets Threatened By A South African Over Xenophobic Attacks by Guruscrew: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Few minutes after Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo
took to his Instagram page to condemn the
xenophobic attacks by South Africans on
immigrants from several African countries today,
an angry South African fan responded, warning the
actor not to ever step foot into the country
anymore.
Although the actor is yet to respond to the threat,
other fans of his have lashed out at the female
South African with the Instagram handle
@i_am_mash.london.

Her comment has since been deleted.

http://gist212.com/2015/04/john-dumelo-gets-threatened-by-south-africans-over-xenophobic-attacks/
Re: John Dumelo Gets Threatened By A South African Over Xenophobic Attacks by Vision4God: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
End time things.

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Would Have Made Me A Sad Woman – Steph Nora Okere / You Won't Believe How Much This Boxer Cost / Dr Sid And His Fans Exchange Words On Twitter Over His Alleged Whack Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.