Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Konga Free Airtime Scam, How Smart Were You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Free Airtime Scam, How Smart Were You? (655 Views)

Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed / Konga Free Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Free Airtime Scam, How Smart Were You? by chuks87(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
i received a msg from a friend via whatsapp on the konga free airtime offer... i asked him for the screenshot to show the confirmation of the airtime received from any of the network operators and he said that his frds received theirs and he is waiting for his own....
lolzzz...he no receive any airtime yet but dey claim he already received 3.5k already... grin
but seriously how smart were you? coz i was almost "duped".

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini Rebooting Itself. / Here Are The Top Android Stories This Week / Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.