Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - (698 Views)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - by NewsINigeria(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/died-300x187.jpg[/img]

Maryam Babangida died with the glory attached to the office of the First Lady - Aisha Buhari

Speaking in a recent interview published by Tribune, incoming First lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari said the glory associated with the office of the First Lady, in her opinion, died with former First Lady, Mrs Maryam Babangida.

"First of all, as you said that the current First Lady is receiving bashes from all corners of the country. The former first lady, late Mariam Babangida, may her soul rest in peace, introduced the office of the first lady, but I am beginning to think that she died with the glory of the office. I think I will prefer to be called the wife of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria than the First Lady of Nigeria" she said.

Read more>>> http://www.jusytouchat.com/maryam-babangida-died-with-the-glory-attached-to-the-office-of-the-first-lady/

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - by shaddi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - by imbless: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
rolleyes
Re: Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - by temitemi1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
And u also pray to die with such glory abi. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida Died With The Glory Attached To The Office Of The First Lady - by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
And u also pray to die with such glory abi. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
awkward moment when you ask the wrong question from the wrong channel.....it all wrong about you.

(1) (Reply)

South African Mother Wants Nigerians Dead Caught On Video / What Kind Of News Would You Want To Be Hearing From May 29th, 2015 / Learn From Abba’s Sack, Shun Partisanship, APC T​ells New Police ​I​G​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.