Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66431 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

True talk.
Only u forgot to add that the FA is conspirng to give u the crown

U have no retentive memory. . . . .
In the last 12 months, we have pounded our closest rivals in the league. . . .Chelsea(3-0) this season.
Arsenal(4-0), Liverpool(3-0) last season. . . . . .We are European champions, World Champions, English champions.

Dayokanu keep bleating like a castrated pig that United gets favours from referees
How did they win the Champions league and the World Club championships??
I guess his retarded brain cells believe English refs officiated their games outside England.

If u LOSERS don't have anything worth your while. . . .Get DOVE bar soaps and self-service y'allselves to DEATH.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULLTIME. . . . . . . .12 games without conceding. . . .
7 consecutive victories. . . . .Y'all spastic twats should catch us if y'all can.
It's United's title. . . . .5 points clear with a GAME IN HAND.
It's so good to be a United fan.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2009
nateevs:

Now tell me Ferdinand did not pull Lescott there. . . That is a penalty. . .

On the soccer crime scale, Arteta's crime ranks higher that Rio's. Ref chose not to award a pen for that foul. There are some fouls that can be bypassed with a warning, there are others that the ref feels it's not light enough to be over-looked.

Again, shoot the ref, not Sir Alex. After all, even if Fergie complains from now till next year, will it make the FA put any ref behind bars? Are those refs not men in their own right, probably with their own mafia connections? Are they all chicken-scared of Fergie?

Honestly you guys are getting ridiculous over this.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2009
Again, shoot the ref, not Sir Alex. After all, even if Fergie complains from now till next year, will it make the FA put any ref behind bars? Are those refs not men in their own right, probably with their own mafia connections? Are they all chicken-scared of Fergie?

Ma'am, u dont understand politics.
Who employed the refs? The FA

Anyways, good for y'all. Judgement day is nigh. I'm outta here
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cris,
That is objectivity to you right?

Shirt tugging on Lescott is not penalty worthy but if you as much as wink at a man Utd player the ref awards a penalty.

Yes there are some fouls that can be bypassed if they were committed by Man Utd

The thing is Refs favour Man Utd. Everyone knows. For another coach to say it out damning all the consequence.
fines or even ban that shows that its just outrageous.

The few teams that come to OT to play football and challenge Man Utd have to also battle the referee.
If West Brom is not red carded, Everton concedes a penalty. SHAM

Referee 1 Everton 0
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

The same refs who disallowed 2 Ronaldo goals against Chelsea??
The same FA who slammed Evra a 4-match ban for something irrelevant??
U must be smoking woolies.

Just make sure u take all the points or draw against the Scousers.
Y'all are yet to win any GRANDSLAM game so the pressure is on y'all renties.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

If u LOSERS don't have anything worth your while. . . .Get DOVE bar soaps and self-service y'allselves to DEATH.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all haterz can go eat a di.ck cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

Ma'am, you follow the multitude too much for your own good. Exercise your brain cells once in a while.

@DK
How about the times when refs blatantly refuse to award United well-deserved penalties and free-kicks? What about the times such ''favoritism'',according to you, happen at SB, at Anfield?? Do I hear a word from you then? Nope.

Fact is y'all are just plain jealous of United. Or are you denying the team is not the strongest in the Prem right now??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2009
chamotex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all haterz can go eat a di.ck cheesy cheesy

A diseased cock would suit Dayokanu's semen-slurping mouth.
I have never known anyone so spastic. . . .
Instead of em to learn the ART OF DEFENDING authored by Vidic. . . . .They keep gibbering like Zulus under British attack.

Next in line. . . . .Upton Park!!!!
P.S. Who is going to score a league goal AGAINST us??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ Cristalz
Talk is cheap. hollow and dumb. embarassed embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ Cristalz
Talk is cheap. hollow and dumb. embarassed embarassed

U are really pushing it. . . . .

What Arteta did tonight was the same thing Pienaar did against Giggs in the same tie last season.
U cannot stick a leg out at a player who's already gone past you.
Are u guys from the land of Philistines??
Come off it and stop blabbing like prats.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are really pushing it. . . . .

What Arteta did tonight was the same thing Pienaar did against Giggs in the same tie last season.
U cannot stick a leg out at a player who's already gone past you.
Are u guys from the land of Philistines??
Come off it and stop blabbing like prats.

I hate injustice, simple.

Ref should have awarded a penalty for the Lescott challange too, but . . . no. I give up
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

I hate injustice, simple.

U didn't hate injustice when Howard Webb disallowed Ronaldo's goals, did ya??
It shoulda been 5-0.
Did u hate injustice when Carrick was alleged to have touched the ball @ SB last season to give y'all RENT BOYS a victory??

Ref should have awarded a penalty for the Lescott challange too, but . . . no. I give up

Same way he shoulda awarded anutha penalty to Carrick when Lescott fouled him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2009
The penalty decision was soft. If it was given for 'contact' then on that basis, the Lescott case should've been given as well, since shirt pulling is technically contact as well. But then, I'm sure there were other incidents in the game that could've been called.

That said, no one can really blame Fergie for this or claim there is a 'conspiracy'.

Teams get breaks sometimes and at other times don't get them. I don't think this is a case of 'injustice' it's simply a case of this being Utd's time.

These things even out over the season. If MU win this season, it will not be due to dodgy refereeing decision, it will be because they are the best side.

IF, however, they only win by three points, people might point to this game and wonder. Even at that, Utd could easily have scored when CR hit the bar - that's simply football for you. The sometimes unpredictable nature of a ref's decision plays into how games get decided.

Benitez or Scolari cannot complain about refereeing or FA decisions. We had A CLEAR penalty not given against us in the CL last season, doesn't mean that refs are helping Liverpool out.  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2009
debosky:

The penalty decision was soft. If it was given for 'contact' then on that basis, the Lescott case should've been given as well, since shirt pulling is technically contact as well. But then, I'm sure there were other incidents in the game that could've been called.

Shirt pulling is not as grave an offence as sticking a leg out to impede a player clear on goal in the 18-yard box.
Defenders tug shirts everytime there's a corner kick or freekick. . . . .That is part of the game.
Lescott dived. . . . .Ferdinand did not even yank his shirt. . . . .He barely had a hold on his shoulder and a 300-lb defender fell like a pack of cards.
He shoulda been booked for diving.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2009
@BlueDiva

Common sense is not so common.  .  .in addition,overly stale hence your inability to use it appropriately and independently. Quite pathetic IMO. Injustice? Obviously the word ONLY has meaning for you when it comes to United. How about you try a new one for you.  .  .hypocrisy.
I'm proud of myself.  .  .I think,analyze and never generalize.Where I'm not sure,I keep my mouth shut and go after the facts instead of running with the crowd. You.  .  .it's way too much effort.

@Debo

Thank you. Now there's someone using his football sense.

BlueDiva,DK,Nateevs, borrow a leaf tongue Tomorrow when Liverpool and Chelsea draw y'all will say twaz Ferguson that told the FA and the ref to make sure the score line ends that way 'cos it will favor his side tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cristalz:

@BlueDiva

Common sense is not so common.  .  .in addition,overly stale hence your inability to use it appropriately and independently. Quite pathetic IMO. Injustice? Obviously the word ONLY has meaning for you when it comes to United. How about you try a new one for you.  .  .hypocrisy.
I'm proud of myself.  .  .I think,analyze and never generalize.Where I'm not sure,I keep my mouth shut and go after the facts instead of running with the crowd. You.  .  .it's way too much effort.
tongue

That was the perfect answer.
Am tired of arguing with people who obviously started watching football yesterday. Their arguments lack substance. They think backwards and its such a pity.
Every time Man U plays, all i hear is That referee is a Man U ref and some other bunkum like that.
By the time we win the league for the third time on the bounce, i hope they finally seal their mouths/
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2009
Can United win a game without people trying to undermine the victory. There must be excuses. . The referee was biased, the FA supports Man Utd, the grass favoured Man Utd blah blah. .
Well I guess it wont stop. Not now, not ever.

5 points clear while Liverpool and Chelsea try to kill each other tomorrow. . And I hope it ends in a draw. .
Cant get any better. . And we still gat a home game in hand.

PROUDLY UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2009
i just saw the penalty and the foul on match of the day, and it was a very clear penalty

the guy (arteta) stuck is leg out to strike him, well after he (carrick) had beaten and carrick was goal bound

i think we shld all enjoy the game and sometimes call a spade a spade, pls dnt go on ranting FA, referees, this and that,
Man Utd grind out the results, thats how a team aiming for the top spot would do, get d job done, and look on to the next game

SAF is already planning his strategy against Zola and the hammers, (after sipping his wine while watchn a draw at Anfield)

so those saying it was not a penalty should do the following
1. go for lazer eye surgery (eyes)
2. see a top shrink (brain)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 4:12am On Feb 01, 2009
Was Ferdinands tug on Lescott a penalty or not?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2009
Cristalz:

@BlueDiva

Common sense is not so common. . .in addition,overly stale hence your inability to use it appropriately and independently. Quite pathetic IMO. Injustice? Obviously the word ONLY has meaning for you when it comes to United. How about you try a new one for you. . .hypocrisy.
I'm proud of myself. . .I think,analyze and never generalize.Where I'm not sure,I keep my mouth shut and go after the facts instead of running with the crowd. You. . .it's way too much effort.

All this reply for me? I must be really important to you.
Unfortunately, my response to u is just four words 'Jump into the ocean'

ndumart:

That was the perfect answer.
Am tired of arguing with people who obviously started watching football yesterday. Their arguments lack substance. They think backwards and its such a pity.
Every time Man U plays, all i hear is That referee is a Man U ref and some other bunkum like that.
By the time we win the league for the third time on the bounce, i hope they finally seal their mouths/

People dey talk, this one still dey talk? Thank God for Dstv and Hitv
Its obvious you dont know jack.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2009
I ain't jumping anywhere BlueDiva, care to take the dive in my place? tongue
  And yeah,all that for you.  .  .somebody has to put something other than air in that head of yours. It's important to me that the ladies here should be more than crowd followers tongue
If you can't back up your arguments with concrete evidence,tape it shut grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2009
@dayokanu,, did Man Utd not deserve a second panalty for the charge on Carrick
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2009
@Tmoni,
Man Utd deserved about 43 penalties in the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
@Cristalz
U're still bitching 'bout it?
I've since moved on. . .
If only u were'nt a sista, i for tongue lash u, real nasty grin
. . . but then. . .

@Topic on ground,
Honestly, MU is a good team, the more reason they don't need aiding and abetting cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ Mr Stats,
Trust u to have reeled out the stats to prove how many times MU have been unfairly aided to win a game if u were'nt a fan.
Thats ur work, ain't it? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

@Cristalz
U're still bitching 'bout it?
I've since moved on. . .
If only u were'nt a sista, i for tongue lash u, real nasty grin
. . . but then. . .

U want to tongue-lash CRISTALZ?? U have a better chance joining KKK!!!
I don't wanna belabour the obvious but why is your head so far your skinny ass.
If Cristalz gets in the fight-mode, you will shed so many tears and thatz official!!!
Don't push ur luck.

BlueDiva:

@ Mr Stats,
Trust u to have reeled out the stats to prove how many times MU have been unfairly aided to win a game if u were'nt a fan.
Thats ur work, ain't it? cheesy

Tape it shut, missy!!!

United this, United that. . . . .United is the reason we have global warming.
Fergie has bought the FA, UEFA, FIFA and even NFA. . . . . . .
Man Utd is the reason Bluediva is suffering from SARS n HIV. . . . . .
Anything else??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

U want to tongue-lash CRISTALZ?? U have a better chance joining KKK!!!
I don't wanna belabour the obvious but why is your head so far your skinny ass.
If Cristalz gets in the fight-mode, you will shed so many tears and thatz official!!!
Don't push ur luck.

Tape it shut, missy!!!

United this, United that. . . . .United is the reason we have global warming.
Fergie has bought the FA, UEFA, FIFA and even NFA. . . . . . .
Man Utd is the reason Bluediva is suffering from SARS n HIV. . . . . .
Anything else??

I can see u're the official PA for Cristalz, thats good. Pen pusher.

HIV? Really? Didn't know u're a victim,I could have been more sympathetic, no wonder the erratic behaviour.
I'm better of walking my dog than exchanging words who needs medical attention.
Fini, i'm through with this victim.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

I can see u're the official PA for Cristalz, thats good. Pen pusher.

U are a witless apprentice!!

HIV? Really? Didn't know u're a victim,I could have been more sympathetic, no wonder the erratic behaviour.
I'm better of walking my dog than exchanging words who needs medical attention.
Fini, i'm through with this victim.

U are the libidinous sissy whose sex drive is on overdrive. grin grin grin
If anyone needs medical attention on this forum, your name would flash on the board 5 million times before mine gets a chance.
Let me know the results of your psycho-evaluation test. . . .U are due for one, innit?? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
The internet is a funny place.
It enables people who are unworthy to be in the same room with you in the real world, have the opportunity of talking thrash in your presence.
I blame globalization
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

The internet is a funny place.
It enables people who are unworthy to be in the same room with you in the real world, have the opportunity of talking thrash in your presence.
I blame globalization

Talking "thrash"?? grin grin Strike one!!!
Trash or Thrash??

Are u sure you are a journalist?? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Talking "thrash"?? grin grin Strike one!!!
Trash or Thrash??

Are u sure you are a journalist?? grin

Glad u got the message
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva

You're still moanin' and groanin' about United I see.  .  .the height of joblessness. So what if I'm a sista? *rolling my eyes* Please spare me.
You w.anna tongue-lash? By all means minion, go right on ahead. Forget the ''lady'' bullshit and have a ball,k? Told you eons ago to lose that silly chip you derive so much foolish pride from carrying on your shoulder.
If it hurts you so much that you are being dissed on the internet, Madam I'm-all-that, then feel free to take a hike.Trust me,even your fellow Blues won't notice your absence.This is the Devils' zone.  .  .if you can't take the heat don't stoke the fire.

You don't even know when to use ''thrash'' and ''trash''. Sauron helpfully pointed it out to you and you still didn't get it.  .  .told you something other than air really needs to be pumped in your noggin' tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.