Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65514 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2009
allboyz:

Anderson was the WORST player today . .how come the best in the midfield? why then was he removed? the 3 wise men(Scholes,Giggs & Berba_ came him and they still continued receiving the beatings of their life . . .just a perfect way to expose a chav "champ" . . .wish u guys meet Arsenal in your next EPL game and you will lost in comma, I SWEAR!!! tongue

Stop talking like an amateur. . . .
Park was United's best player on the pitch and he was replaced. . . . .does that make em bad??
United lost the fight in the midfield when Park and Anderson went out. . . .Vida's RED CARD compounded the problems and we went phbbbbbt!!!
Anderson stopped Mascherano and Lucas from operating. The goals were not his fault.

BlueDiva:
Hope you're putting on your black MU jersey of 99 season or therabout.
Its mourning time bro  grin grin

The only thing worth mourning is Chelsea's regression. . . .
From title challengers to "has beens". grin grin grin grin
United have won TREBLE this season already. . . .They are still in other competitions.
It's good to be a United fan.

Remember how i told you Pool has the squad with the most potential to win the EPL this season?
Its just that they seem cursed.

They have nada. . . . . .Liverpool are worse than Chelsea and we all know Chelski are shyte.
One brilliant performance after woeful performances in 10 games.
Is that what you call potential??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
Criz
Yea, Jewels are waiting. . .
Honestly don't know when next i'll have the opportunity to gloat.  cheesy tongue
This is the BEST team in the WORLD you know.
They don't flop everyday or do they?.

Sauron
Pool get potentials oooo.
Don't know why they can't pull it off.

Got to go, really.
Will be back though. . .
MU don't drop points everyday
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
i just had 2 check d sports sec 2day
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop talking like an amateur. . . .
Park was United's best player on the pitch and he was replaced. . . . .does that make em bad??
United lost the fight in the midfield when Park and Anderson went out. . . .Vida's RED CARD compounded the problems and we went phbbbbbt!!!
Anderson stopped Mascherano and Lucas from operating. The goals were not his fault.

The only thing worth mourning is Chelsea's regression. . . .
From title challengers to "has beens". grin grin grin grin
United have won TREBLE this season already. . . .They are still in other competitions.
It's good to be a United fan.

They have nada. . . . . .Liverpool are worse than Chelsea and we all know Chelski are shyte.
One brilliant performance after woeful performances in 10 games.
Is that what you call potential??

Bro . . .Just take it easy okay? it hard,i understand . . okay? Just stick to BlueDiva's advise okay? grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
WHAT MATTERS THIS SEASON IS THE SILVERWARE COUNT AT THE END OF THE DAY!! grin

liverpool gat scores to settle and they did!!and that is where it ends------- some chelsea fans are making noise not knowing that when two elephants fight (the grass in the case chelsea beaten black and blue by the two REDS that suffers) chelsea will lose points!!arsenal may even finish ahead of chelsea grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2009
Allboyz.  .  .watch it. You're beginning to irk me, and that ain't good. Don't let your excitement rid you of your usual good sense.  .  .

Dayokanu hasn't even come to grace the thread with his comments grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
What went wrong? cheesy

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
allboyz:

Bro . . .Just take it easy okay? it hard,i understand . . okay? Just stick to BlueDiva's advise okay? grin grin cheesy

I am not pissed about this game.
It was a game United could afford to LOSE or DRAW.
United have won games they were supposed to win this season.
Tottenham, Fulham(FA cup), Inter Milan and the 11 games that pushed us to the pole position. . . .Every other thing is not too important.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
switch47:

WHAT MATTERS THIS SEASON IS THE SILVERWARE COUNT AT THE END OF THE DAY!! grin

liverpool gat scores to settle and they did!!and that is where it ends------- some chelsea fans are making noise not knowing that when two elephants fight (the grass in the case chelsea beaten black and blue by the two REDS that suffers) chelsea will lose points!![b]arsenal may even finish ahead of chelsea ;[/b]D
Very possible . . im not arguing the FACTS that MAN U may win the EPL . . .but in this era . .its shameful to lose by 4 GOALS. .HABA,and they are still being CHAMPIONS .  .Na wa o0o . . .if Arsenal continues this way . .we might end up among the top 3 tongue grin grin cheesy

Cristalz:

Allboyz.  .  .watch it. You're beginning to irk me, and that ain't good. Don't let your excitement rid you of your usual good sense.  .  .

How Criz? im aint excited abt anything . . . i know my Arsenal team should trash any EPL team nothing less than 4 goals with a complete side . .so today's games aint an execption . . .Just wondering how man U "champ"s lost by a 4 goals margin (bcoz they didn't score today) at OT . . . .ITS SHAMEFUL and that must be ADMITTED by all man U fans. shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ David and Mukina

Is like two of you want to turn to beccomrich of sports section.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
allboyz:

Very possible . . im not arguing the FACTS that MAN U may win the EPL . . .but in this era . .its shameful to lose by 4 GOALS. .HABA,and they are still being CHAMPIONS .  .Na wa o0o . . .if Arsenal continues this way . .we might end up among the top 3 tongue grin grin cheesy

The team that lost 4-0( cheesy ) are the defending champions,they are leading the table, they have won 3 titles already this new season.
They are still in 3 other competitions with 80% chance of cleaning all the titles left.
What is so shameful in that compared to ARSENAL who haven't won the league title in 5 YEARS?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2009
bunch of low lives una dey compare chelsea with liverpool. una fada.we be the original reds while una UNA be infact i no know wetin 2 call una, i sabi I SAbI una don enter konga.ayin ode
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2009
davidylan:

What went wrong?  cheesy
U nor well o0o  . .  grin grin grin wetin do Rooney for that pics . . very funny! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

lol. . . .that just shows how moronic both you and Anderson are.

Mascherano and Lucas are defensive midfielders. Why bother trying to stop them?

And what exactly is he stopping them from. . . .From stopping United perhaps

Jesus Wept!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
presido1:

@ David and Mukina

Is like two of you want to turn to beccomrich of sports section.

abeg dont blame me, these Man U fellows needed taking down a peg or two. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2009
doyin13:

Jesus Wept!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
doyin13:

Idiot. . . .He was selected to stop those two from supplying Gerrard n Torres

Stop talking like an idiot. . . . .
How many times did Masch n Lucas cross the halfway line to join in the attack??
Cheese n Rice. . . . .How did you graduate?? grin

Jesus Wept!!!!

Copycat!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

The team that lost 4-0( cheesy ) are the defending champions,they are leading the table, they have won 3 titles already this new season.
They are still in 3 other competitions with 80% chance of cleaning all the titles left.
What is so shameful in that compared to ARSENAL who haven't won the league title in 5 YEARS?? grin grin grin grin
we don hear o0o Bro . . . But hold on o0o . . u said, MAN U won 3 already and got 3 to go? how come? i know say u sabi stats wella? i only know of ur Carling cup + Club Champinship 0o0 . . .(and then ur still in for CL,FA,EPL) wch other did u guys win? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2009
allboyz:

we don hear o0o Bro . . . But hold on o0o . . u said, MAN U won 3 already and got 3 to go? how come? i know say u sabi stats wella? i only know of ur Carling cup + Club Champinship 0o0 . . .(and then ur still in for CL,FA,EPL) wch other did u guys win? shocked

Community shield. . . . grin grin grin grin
I don't normally count stuffs like that but Jose Mourinho n Chelsea fans told us a title is a title. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Community shield. . . . grin grin grin grin
I don't normally count stuffs like that but Jose Mourinho n Chelsea fans told us a title is a title. grin grin grin grin

lol . . . .'em Chelski sef na Chavs - if i were a team . .i will take that cup to my house and use it as a Jug. cheesy . .or a plate wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2009
I don't understand allboyz at all.  .  .so United are the first Champions ever to lose a game by 4 goals? Please give it a rest jo.

The team and manager have admitted to their mistakes and are taking corrections.  .  .what more do you want, a bloody sacrifice at your grandpa's altar? Jeez. Nuff of your cries of 'shame'.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2009
allboyz:

lol . . . .'em Chelski sef na Chavs - if i were a team . .i will take that cup to my house and use it as a Jug. cheesy . .or a plate wink

A title is a title. . . . .We have won 3 competitions this season.
Why can't y'all emulate us and start winning something instead of showing traces of brilliance once in 20 games??
Liverpool are just huffing n puffing. . . . .Their creeping neurosis will be back a la Doyin13. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop talking like an idiot. . . . .
How many times did Masch n Lucas cross the halfway line to join in the attack??

na wa oo. . .Let me break it down for you.

Defensive midfielders protect their goal.

They have little bizness going beyond the halfway line. So its no use stopping them.

Gerrard is the one breaking from midfield and needed to be stopped.

Geddit. . . .SCHMUCK, NINNY, PILLOCK  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
una for kukuma kon win obio akpor community staff join, ode
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
Cristalz:

I don't understand allboyz at all.  .  .so United are the first Champions ever to lose a game by 4 goals? Please give it a rest jo.

The team and manager have admitted to their mistakes and are taking corrections.  .  .what more do you want, a bloody sacrifice at your grandpa's alter? Jeez. Nuff of your cries of 'shame'.
lol . . .
~Sauron~:

A title is a title. . . . .We have won 3 competitions this season.
Why can't y'all emulate us and start winning something instead of showing traces of brilliance once in 20 games??
Liverpool are just huffing n puffing. . . . .Their creeping neurosis will be back a la Doyin13. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't worry Bro . . .time will tell.

BRB at y'all . . .Need to check my fridge for a bottle of chilled beer to toast to my wins over B'burn today.

mucho love , .BRB
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
Sauron

Your desperation for silverware is making you count the CC.
You're not confident you'll get more.  tongue

Man Disunited (what they are right now) may still win the EPL.
What we're gloating 'bout is their losing by 4nil at New Trafford of all places.
To think they've been hyping Vida and VDS combo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
doyin13:

na wa oo. . .Let me break it down for you.
Defensive midfielders protect their goal.
They have little bizness going beyond the halfway line. So its no use stopping them.

U have the brain capacity of a pubic louse. . . .
Defensive midfielders are allowed to roam freely and join the attack.
Evra/Sagna/Bosingwa are full backs and they make more crosses than traditional wingers these days.
Football has evolved. . . . . .Alonso/Carrick are defensive midfielders but they make more telling passes than support strikers.
It is very natural to put a man close to em to cut out the supplies going to the forward men.
Doyin13: [i]Babu [/i]sense.

Gerrard is the one breaking from midfield and needed to be stopped.

Gerrard played off Torres as a support striker, Olodo rabata.
U still see football like 5-3-2 formation with a libero.
Soccer has evolved.

Geddit. . . .SCHMUCK, NINNY, PILLOCK  grin grin grin

Did u let a gerbil crawl up ur ass??

BlueDiva:

Sauron

Your desperation for silverware is making you count the CC.
You're not confident you'll get more.  tongue

I remember Mourinho counting it and showing 6 fingers to the camera when he won his last title in England.
Mourinho said: "Cup is cup, title is title. . .When i go into a competition, i try to win it."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2009
Why didn't Ando stop the pass that got to Stevie G for Vida to foul him  

Why didn't Ando track Stevie G's run leading to Evra committing a foul  
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2009
Doyin
e don do na. haba cheesy

Allboyz
i dont know what to say to you but i know ure sick
just quietly move to the jokes section if u cant contribute meaninfully

una for kukuma kon win obio akpor community staff join, ode
and who is this self-servicer?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
debosky:

It was Vidic's fault. he mis-controlled a simple pass thus letting Gerrard steal a march on him.

Stevie G's run to Evra was Carrick's fault.
He was ball watching. . . . .Anderson cannot be everywhere, you schmuk!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
debosky:

He was busy stopping Hyppia na grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
Heared some DisUnited fans jumped into the lagoon this afternoon. shocked shocked
Can any Lagosian confirm?  tongue

Eastwing,
You were asking after me yesterday.
Blue film is here now for you baby.
Where are you?
Still drinking 'kparaga' at iya Basiras joint?  grin grin
Can't blame you. . .need to dull the pain.
Put on a black attire while at it  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.