Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies (3920 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by nelsonegware: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
UDUAGHAN COMMISSIONS EFFURUN FLYOVER AMIDST EULOGIES
...Says he is glad to leave a legacy of peace & mutual cooperation among Deltans

By Nelson Egware

WARRI - DELTA State Governor Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan Friday commissioned the Effurun flyover at Effurun roundabout Effurun with a call on users of the flyover to be cautious when approaching the bridge.

In his welcome address, the Executive Chairman of Uvwie Local Government Hon Henry Baro paid glowing tributes to Governor Uduaghan for finishing strong at Uvwie Local Government.

"We appreciate His Excellency for finding the Effurun Flyover project worthy of being constructed because of the heavy traffic congestion around the Effurun roundabout.

"Uvwie Local Government is not just cosmopolitan but a home for all. We thank you very specially for the massive projects you have executed here. We are glad to be beneficiaries of your finishing strong agenda.

"Uvwie was known to be a very volatile local government but is now very peaceful as a result of your peace and security agenda." He said

Also speaking, the Ovie of Uvwie Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Emmanuel Sideso, Abe 1, OON, thanked the Governor Uduaghan for transforming Uvwie local government
"True leaders are known for keeping to their words. You have always kept to your words. Your 3 point agenda has had great impact on the people of Uvwie Kingdom.

"Your policies have impacted positively to the lives of our people and we can't thank you enough for the transformed Enerhen Junction, remodeled Jakpa Road Junction,
Uvwie Modern Market! Dualized Refinery Road with a spur to NNPC Housing Complex Road with attendant street lights which is a beauty to behold at night, the phase 2 of the Ekpan General Hospital remodeling, The Shoprite that you will also be commissioning in a few weeks time. On behalf of the people of Uvwie Kingdom, we adopt you as our son and our doors are opened for you at all times."

In his address, State Commissioner for works Hon Solomon Funkekeme expressed appreciation to the Governor for ensuring that funds were made available for the completion of the project on time.

He said the project was awarded in August 2013 to CCC Limited. The project is 447 meters long totally 894 meters approximately a kilometer on both sides of the dual carriage, the bridge is a 120 meter long six pan bridge, two ramps of about 150 meter and 177 meters at the Sapele Effurun approaches respectively. It also includes 1,721 meter length of road works, 4 lane dual carriage way with each two lanes on each travel direction demarcated with New Jersey barrier at a total cost of N4.1 billion.

In his speech Governor Uduaghan said the he had the project in mind when he was coming into office and thanked God for the realization of the project in the twilights of his administration.

"I had this project in mind when I was coming into office as well as the New layout in Jakpa Road. I thank God that we have been able to carry out these projects before the end of my administration. No doubt this project will ensure free flow of track around the Effurun roundabout." He said.

"I am glad to announce to you all that many people expected Delta to be one of the flash points during and after the elections but we are happy today that Delta is very calm and our Governor-Elect is accepted all over Delta State. For me this is one legacy am glad to leave behind as I bow out of office come May 29."

He commended the community for not constituting a clog to the completion of the project while assuring that the Shoprite at Effurun will be opened in a few weeks time. The Governor also used the occasioned to call on the people of Uvwie to vote for the PDP candidate Chief Ighoyota Amori in the rescheduled Delta Central Run Off election scheduled to hold on April 25th.

Present at the commissioning ceremony were, Deputy Governor Prof. Amos Agbe Utuama, SAN, His Royal Majesty Emmanuel Sideso, Abe 1, OON Ovie of Uvwie Kingdom, Chairman PDP Delta State, Chief Edwin Uzor, Distinguished Senator James Manager and Senator Emmanuel Aguariavwodo, Hon. Commissioner for Works, Delta State Hon. Funkekeme Solomon, Speaker Delta State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Peter Onwusanya, Commissioner for Water Resources Hon. Dr Chris Oghenechovwen, Member representing Uvwie Constituency Hon. Efe Ofobruku, Member-Elect Ughelli South Constituency, DTHA Hon. Barrister Reuben Izeze, Chief of Staff Government House, Prof Hope Eghagha, clergy men, Royal fathers and numerous guests.

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Molayan: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Another one from the pdp government. Make d Apc come shows one project of deres. Stupid people. All dey know how to do is to cause crisis and riot. Party full of lie and proganda. Violent party.

Make I look well ooo...... I be d ist to comment, make I cement my place. I can smell front page

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by fritiyo: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
well done my governor for that good gesture for the people of effurun.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Both the Effurun and Asaba flyovers were commissioned this month. Uduaghan nothing do you.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Also speaking, the Ovie of Uvwie Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Emmanuel Sideso, Abe 1, OON, thanked the Governor Uduaghan for transforming Uvwie local government
"True leaders are known for keeping to their words. You have always kept to your words. Your 3 point agenda has had great impact on the people of Uvwie Kingdom.

"Your policies have impacted positively to the lives of our people and we can't thank you enough for the transformed Enerhen Junction, remodeled Jakpa Road Junction,
Uvwie Modern Market! Dualized Refinery Road with a spur to NNPC Housing Complex Road with attendant street lights which is a beauty to behold at night, the phase 2 of the Ekpan General Hospital remodeling, The Shoprite that you will also be commissioning in a few weeks time. On behalf of the people of Uvwie Kingdom, we adopt you as our son and our doors are opened for you at all times."

All these projects in one local government without making noise and some fake propaganda. My people stop allowing outsiders tell your story.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by jfking2005(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Molayan:
Another one from the pdp government. Make d Apc come shows one project of deres. Stupid people. All dey know how to do is to cause crisis and riot. Party full of lie and proganda. Violent party.
Make I look well ooo...... I be d ist to comment, make I cement my place. I can smell front page

My friend you need to open your skull to understand that Delta state has the highest revenue from the centre since time immemorial.
Go back and check before you think he is doing you a favor.
He is only managing all your money/resources, you better learn to hold him accountable rather than comparing Osun who has almost least resource with Delta state.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
jfking2005:

My friend you need to open your skull to understand that Delta state has the highest revenue from the centre since time immemorial.
He is only managing all your money/resources, you better learn to hold him accountable rather than comparing Osun who has almost least resource with Delta state.
[/s]

You are on the wrong thread.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by garrix8: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Uduaghan is and remains a Basin-headed idiotic toad who realised late in his second term that he is a governor after a big spiritual Stone struck his extra large head.

The senseless and useless governor will be remembered as a tadpole who made Ibori look like Angel Michael.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well done Governor Oduagan....
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
jfking2005:

When a man perform in a given project, tell him "Well Done". That is called appreciation, and it motivates him to do more. Be civil
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by donmatin(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
With all due respect to d office of d governor,Gov Uduaghan disappointed deltans.Its so sad he will leave uncelebrated.8yrs nothing to show except 2flyover dat was rushed to cover his loot.The wickedness in delta is at its height,day deserve d governors day get.B4 u quote me,I have lived in warri 4 27yrs ,2 be precise Udu rd quote author=garrix8 post=32835644]Uduaghan is and remains a Basin-headed idiotic toad who realised late in his second term that he is a governor after a big spiritual Stone struck his extra large head.

The senseless and useless governor will be remembered as a tadpole who made Ibori look like Angel Michael.

cheesy[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by garrix8: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
When a man perform in a given project, tell him "Well Done". That is called appreciation, and it motivates him to do more. Be civil

Nonsense..

Uduaghan is a very useless Maggot. He's in the same class with swines like T. A. Orji and Gabriel Suswam. Ask ten Deltans who they prefer between Ibori and Uduaghan and at least 11 with say Ibori .

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Strongfaze(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Deltans congratulations.... You can name the flyover after GoodLuck, Namadi Sambo, Tompolo or Asari.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by tpiadotcom: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
No single woman in the picture.

I guess that's to make a point.

Lord have mercy sha
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kudos to Dr. Emmanuel though came too late.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by UnknownT: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
That's a welcome development and not You know who that turned the only Flyover/Interchange that would have been built in my state to a roundabout gringrin
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op thunder fire you oooo

Chaii...a project that has not been completed...

You are the grandfather of linus
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by comrodioodio20: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Kudos to Uduaghan and congratulations to Deltans. Finishing strong is sure
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by kosovo(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2015
jfking2005:

Liar, how does Delta State get the highest revenue? You guys just come online and type poo, thinking everyone is as gullible as you are. Smh
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Last Minute project undecided We need a pedestrian bridge at pti junction, it would hv been better if u did that, there are a lot of Bad roads in Effurun and Warri, As a matter of fact you have destroyed the good road that was done during the ibori's adminstration with your useless BRT lane which is now a Death trap to Road users and pedestrians. If you don't know what a BRT lane looks like, why not go to Lagos and ask Fashola.
Ibori might be seen as a thief, but he is 100 times better than Uduagan. We now know the difference
Uduaghan has done nothing for Delta state and God will judge him!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by nelsonegware: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
More pictures from the Flyover

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by nelsonegware: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
PTI Junction needs another flyover not a pedestrian bridge. Traffic congestion is already building up around that junction. I hope the incoming administration will look at it.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by oagbanashiymai: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Uduaghan is indeed finishing strong !
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by nelsonegware: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:
Last Minute project undecided We need a pedestrian bridge at pti junction, it would hv been better if u did that, there are a lot of Bad roads in Effurun and Warri, As a matter of fact you have destroyed the good road that was done during the ibori's adminstration with your useless BRT lane which is now a Death trap to Road users and pedestrians. If you don't know what a BRT lane looks like, why not go to Lagos and ask Fashola.
Ibori might be seen as a thief, but he is 100 times better than Uduagan. We now know the difference
Uduaghan has done nothing for Delta state and God will judge him!

22. nelsonegware: Quote Post
PTI Junction needs another flyover not a pedestrian bridge. Traffic congestion is already building up around that junction. I hope the incoming administration will look at it.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
atlwireles:

All these projects in one local government without making noise and some fake propaganda. My people stop allowing outsiders tell your story.

Most of the project you listed here was done by Ibori, and as a matter of Fact the Uvwie mordern market you are glorifying him for was built by Ibori, that Market is in Ugbolokosun and Uwie people do not trade there,
Don't know what people benefit from posting lies here

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by richidinho(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2015
atlwireles:
Both the Effurun and Asaba flyovers were commissioned this month. Uduaghan nothing do you.

Is it with his money?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
PDP don't make noise and they perform and the grassroot people see not like the other party on media shouting, and if they win election in SS with over 90%, all our brothers in other region keeps shouting rigging.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Opinedecandid(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Well done, Uduaghan.

Well done, PDP.

Well Done, President Goodluck.

Well Done, South South.

Well Done, Nigeria.

We lead, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
nelsonegware:

22. nelsonegware: Quote Post

Yeah that's true, I really do pray they look into it.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by TISHAmatt: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2015
garrix8:
Uduaghan is and remains a Basin-headed idiotic toad who realised late in his second term that he is a governor after a big spiritual Stone struck his extra large head.

cheesy
Pls, be careful what u say about the Governor of other states. You focus on your on pls. Meanwhile, I want to believe tha yo are not from Nigeria. If at all, you must have been living in the desert of darkness.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by TISHAmatt: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
This will ease the movement of all road users in the area. To God be the glory and shame to all the evil critics!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King / What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.