Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play (870 Views)

Warri Wolves Invites Mario Balotelli To Play For Them / Pellegrini Should Shun The Excuses / Arsene Wenger Should Let Theo Walcott Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
[b]Pellegrini insists on keeping Yaya Toure despite questionable performances from the Ivorian midfielder and reports about Yaya Toure moving to Inter Milan. Yaya Toure's drop in form coincides with the poor results of Manchester City.

Pellegrini believes Yaya Toure has a key role to play in the successes of Manchester City and Pellegrini refused to criticised the poor displays of Yaya Toure.

"Yaya is a very important player for our team," the Chilean said.

"Maybe all of you are waiting for me to criticise him or sacrifice him, but Yaya will continue playing here because he's a very important player for me and this squad, for the fans, for everyone."

Pellegrini maintains that things are not as bad as they seem despite Manchester City being in the battle for a place in the top four due to pressure from Southampton and Liverpool.

"We are always the team that has the most possession of the ball in every game, but maybe when you are not having the results you need all is negative," he added.

"But I think that the players are clear what we must do and after the two days [against Manchester United] we started thinking of West Ham with the whole week thinking of the next game.

"The mentality of any player winning or losing are the same thing, if you win you cannot say how good we are and you have to play another game and might lose.

"So it's very important to change your mind 48 hours after a defeat."

Yaya Toure impacted Manchester City in a great way since he arrived Manchester City from Barcelona. Yaya's performances helped Manchester City win titles in England.

However, it seems his heart is no more with Manchester City. From the Birthday cake fiasco, to Yaya accusing Manchester City of denying him time with his dying brother. Yaya Toure is an important player to Manchester City but what use is his talent to the club if he is not playing with his heart.

The reason Manchester City is not doing well is not because of poor tactics but our players are not putting in work for the team and the coach.

When other managers watch past matches of Manchester City, they can see that players do not track back and leave the defence under a lot of pressure.

If these players are not ready to give their all to the success of Manchester City, then their talents are of no value to the club.

Pellegrini is right when he says we keep possession well. That is not the problem. The problem comes when we lose the ball.

It is time for Pellegrini to sort out the players that are ready to give their all to the success of the club. Those who are not ready to work hard should go.

http://footymail..com/2015/04/pellegrini-should-let-yaya-go-if-he-is.html[/b]
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by Bimffo(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2015
This is the problem when you build the team just around 1 player and no 1 can replace him..

If Yaya goes this Summer, Mancity will surely have problems at the beginning of next season..

YAYA is Mancity

Mancity is YAYA..
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bimffo:
This is the problem when you build the team just around 1 player and no 1 can replace him..

If Yaya goes this Summer, Mancity will surely have problems at the beginning of next season..

YAYA is Mancity

Mancity is YAYA..

I believe any player is replaceable if his heart is not in the team. I propose a midfield defensive pair of Fernando and Fernandinho. With Iheanacho and Aguero leading the attack. Silva and Navas will play on the wings. With this, we still have a strong central pair of midfielders.
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by Bimffo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I believe any player is replaceable if his heart is not in the team. I propose a midfield defensive pair of Fernando and Fernandinho. With Iheanacho and Aguero leading the attack. Silva and Navas will play on the wings. With this, we still have a strong central pair of midfielders.

Fernando and Fernandinho are not even near world class.. City's defense of the premier league collapsed when Yaya came for ACN..

Fernando and Fernandinho's combination is a disaster..
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Fernando and Fernandinho are not even near world class.. City's defense of the premier league collapsed when Yaya came for ACN..

Fernando and Fernandinho's combination is a disaster..

How can you say Fernando and Fernandinho combination is a disaster when they were not given a run of games to play together.

The problem we faced is that Pellegrini mostly uses one. If he plays one, he rest the other. When Yaya went for the AFCON, he used Fernandinho and Milner mostly.

Fernando is not just one player picked from anywhere. He was a star for FC Porto for a long time. He did well from the time of Andre Villas Boas.

Combining both players will benefit the team. I just hope Pellegrini notices it.

Yaya is a great player but if he does not want to play for us, then his talent means nothing to City.
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by Kolade354(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2015
You know nothing abt football......Ihneacho in City squad with Fernando and fernadinho, you just making noise.
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
You know nothing abt football......Ihneacho in City squad with Fernando and fernadinho, you just making noise.

Iheanacho was Manchester City's best player in the preseason besides being amongst established superstar. Players like Fabregas became EPL superstars in their teens. Kelechi Iheanacho is gifted and I believe he can bring in more to the side than those who do not want to play for the team.
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by Kolade354(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Iheanacho was Manchester City's best player in the preseason besides being amongst established superstar. Players like Fabregas became EPL superstars in their teens. Kelechi Iheanacho is gifted and I believe he can bring in more to the side than those who do not want to play for the team.
I give up on you, You are better than pellegrini and Mourinho......Continue to do silly analysis on a faceless forum...........Ihneacho ko Ikepa ni.
Re: Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kolade354:
I give up on you, You are better than pellegrini and Mourinho......Continue to do silly analysis on a faceless forum...........Ihneacho ko Ikepa ni.

I do not get your point. What did I say that made you think I feel I am better than Pellegrini and Mourinho. There is nothing wrong in having an opinion. I could be right or wrong.

For instance, I believed Paul Scholes was wrong criticizing Van Gaal's coaching method. I was right there. That is an opinion but not better than Scholes.

Yaya is a City legend and his impact helped City win trophies. However, that does not mean another player will not be given a chance.

Iheanacho is one player who can hit the ball with force comfortably from outside the 18 yard box. Bringing him into the City side will not be a bad idea. Only Yaya is comfortable hitting the ball accurately from far regularly.

(1) (Reply)

Football Referees / The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win / Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.