Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

$1,000 To $10,000 In 4 Months. Watch It Happen Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $1,000 To $10,000 In 4 Months. Watch It Happen Here (548 Views)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / From $5 To $10 Profit / I Will Show You How To $10 To $197 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1,000 To $10,000 In 4 Months. Watch It Happen Here by myforexsolution: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have grown in my forex trading journey and am starting a new phase in my trading career.

I have come to the stage where I can make very neat profits, so good it may sound unbelievable to some.

I do want to start managing funds again and I believe the best way to prove to everyone how good I believe I have become is to attempt to do something as bold as growing $1,000 to $10,000 under 4 months before the watching eyes of all who are interested in seeing this play out.

I will provide on this very thread, the investor login details to the demo account I will create so that any and everyone can follow and see what exactly is happening on the platform.

Of course I will post screenshots here sometimes.

What this means is that I will have the opportunity to succeed (or fail) before your very eyes.
If I fail, it means I have to go back to the drawing board and I am not ashamed of the need to improve. Even for the good, improvement is always welcome.

But if I succeed, you will do well to let me handle (i.e manage) your accounts with the same strategy with which I will have achieved this success.

I think this will provide great entertainment value to you all as clearly, very many people are likely to consider this feat impossible (and perhaps rightly so).

The show is about to begin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney/paypal Investment --automatic Payout To Your Account / YOUWIN4 Which Level? / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.