Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies (1098 Views)

Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / Boycott South African Products And Suspend S/afr From Au Now. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Should Boycott South African Companies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Due to recent xenephobic attacks in South Africa which has claimed lots of lives of our brothers. I call on everyone to boycott south African companies ranging from shoprite, dstv, stanbic ibtc, MTN and others. Let them all go back to their country. We should teach those negroes down south that no one has monopoly of violence. It begins with you. Boycott all south African products from today. please spread this message.
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abi o
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by temitemi1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
It begins with you.
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by CountDracula(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is dat really a solution?
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by jamex93(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
yea we need to

and burn down everything representing S.A
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by Horus(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg lemme hear word! angry...like say no be mtn you use browse type the rubbish........ before you think of boycotting provide a better alternative.... just wan talk because people dey talk....... you will tell me how boycotting will stop the killing.......... just like how people carry card board dey shout #bringbackourgirls.. have the girls been found?..... mchew... rubbish talk.

Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Abeg lemme hear word! angry...like say no be mtn you use browse type the rubbish........ before you think of boycotting provide a better alternative.... just wan talk because people dey talk....... you will tell me how boycotting will stop the killing.......... just like how people carry card board dy shout #bringbackourgirls.. have the girls been found?..... mchew... rubbish talk.
I have stopped using MTN and have switched to Etisalat and as for dstv it's getting quite old anyway have disconiected it and for shoprite. I won't even step there. let's fight this fight it begins with you and i

Re: Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies by Horus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lP8AT_1Loc

Boycott South African products, companies – Muntaka

There Is Only One President Of Nigeria -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Please Who Knows What Is Causing This Terrible Fuel Scarcity? / Jonathan Sends Confab Report To N’assembly For Approval