Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? (9351 Views)

Reliable Supplier Of Building Materials Such As: Gravel, Granite, Cement &sands / Burnt Clay Bricks As An Alternative To Cement Block (less Expensive&looks Better / Cement, Block And Rod (2) (3) (4)

How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by battleaxe: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi,
Could someone please help me with the current prices of the materials below.
Blocks (6" and 9")
Cement
Sand (Sharp and plaster sand)
Gravel
Granite
Laterite
Iron rods
Tiles etc.

Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by battleaxe: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2009
Could somebody please help with my request? Wheteher you're building or you're a seller or you just happen to know, please help with these prices. Thanks.
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by onyx20: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2009
my guy, i feel u. find out b/4 u start b/cos those materials are at the roof as i was made to understand.
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by jacq(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
battleaxe:

Hi,
Could someone please help me with the current prices of the materials below.

Blocks (6" and 9"wink = Look for moulders of blocks then u are cheaper off,if u decide to buy it is about 70 naira per block.

Cement=2,100 naira per a bag.

Sand (Sharp and plaster sand)= a full tipper plaster sand was 8,000 naira i bought in naija december 2008

Gravel=700 naira per a full bag.

Granite
Laterite
Iron rods = about 1,500 for a rod.

Tiles etc.

Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by oyinmio: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
prices as at early january 2009

cement N1550
gravel N32000 double tipper
block 6'' N110 9'' N120
sand sharp N15000

BUT its cheaper if you mould the blocks urself
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by battleaxe: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2009
Thanks for your responses. More replies are welcome, from sellers or people currently building. Thanks.
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by yanka: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
iron rods

Imported per ton : 10mm - 180,000 naira, 12mm - 160,000 naira, 16mm - 115,000 naira

locally made - 120,000 per ton
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by lorie: 1:52am On Mar 09, 2009
hi

On a related matter, i plan to go into the cement blockmaking business. Anyone have advice on the best way to start or any other useful information?

thanks, lorie
Re: How much is Cement,Block,Gravel,Sand etc In Lagos? by promise72(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2009
lorie:

hi

On a related matter, i plan to go into the cement blockmaking business. Anyone have advice on the best way to start or any other useful information?

thanks, lorie

i suggest you do it as a new topic. you will get good feedback. im interested to read too. An addendum like you've done it will be lost in thread.

Good luck

A Time Will Come When A Cheap Land Of #2.5m C of O Will Be Selling 4 25m #video / OFFPLAN PROPERTY. 3 Bedroom Apartment Selling For 27m Naira In Abijo GRA / Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price