Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Any Lion For Sale Pls? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Lion For Sale Pls? (3232 Views)

The African Lion Dog / Anyone With Alsatian puppies For Sale Pls? / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by arcbay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
chucky234:
lol catch lion, hmmm na highway to heaven be dat ooo

Dear Op, I know someone who can help u with one... I wouldn't mind linking u up with him.

From wherever u are, enter Yaba bus, drop at the last bustop, cross to the other side of the road, the left side I mean. Locate their reception, ask for directions on how to get to private ward 6, find a comfortable bed, lie down and pls hold for the next available doctor...
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by chucky234(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
arcbay:

Dear Op, I know someone who can help u with one... I wouldn't mind linking u up with him.

From wherever u are, enter Yaba bus, drop at the last bustop, cross to the other side of the road, the left side I mean. Locate their reception, ask for directions on how to get to private ward 6, find a comfortable bed, lie down and pls hold for the next available doctor...
Direct entry to Yaba-left, toll free.
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Tesley: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Apitch:
Cool! I know the boerboel well but I still prefer my Caucasian Ovcharka

Without intention of arguing, my boerboel is a beast. Not as tall as most cao's but a lot more heavier, agile, ready,smart,fearless,stamina packed and heck much stronger with rock hard jaws.

Mine has bitten through the tyres of a parked honda,bent my protector,cut all its chains and has many other dogs(rotts and gsd's + 1 bullmastiff) sent to vets. Now my sis is to travel and she's bringing her large caucasian over for the whole 2 months and I ain't prepared for a fight...seperating fighting dogs at this size is a whole load of work...even for three muscled guys at home. Phew...
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Apitch(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

Without intention of arguing, my boerboel is a beast. Not as tall as most cao's but a lot more heavier, agile, ready,smart,fearless,stamina packed and heck much stronger with rock hard jaws.

Mine has bitten through the tyres of a parked honda,bent my protector,cut all its chains and has many other dogs(rotts and gsd's + 1 bullmastiff) sent to vets. Now my sis is to travel and she's bringing her large caucasian over for the whole 2 months and I ain't prepared for a fight...seperating fighting dogs at this size is a whole load of work...even for three muscled guys at home. Phew...
Every breed has its own xteristics and I'm sure if u google them, u would be more informed.
About ur dog sending a bullmastiff to the vet is just about the dogs in question and not about the breed cos if U must know, a boerboel is a product of that same bullmastiff and south african local dog but bulmastiffs are gentle.
On the bite force ish, a GSD will do worse that ur dog, it's not only about size though the weight of an animal increases the strength of the bite but in all, people has taken time to research and tell us the bite force of our lovely friends
On the caucasian note, u probably understimate them,
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by cao(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

This is certainly not the oddest mention I've gotten...
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Tesley: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Apitch:

Every breed has its own xteristics and I'm sure if u google them, u would be more informed.
About ur dog sending a bullmastiff to the vet is just about the dogs in question and not about the breed cos if U must know, a boerboel is a product of that same bullmastiff and south african local dog but bulmastiffs are gentle.
On the bite force ish, a GSD will do worse that ur dog, it's not only about size though the weight of an animal increases the strength of the bite but in all, people has taken time to research and tell us the bite force of our lovely friends
On the caucasian note, u probably understimate them,

Bro,my younger sister has a caucasian. She found this really hairy pup,loved it and bought it without any idea what she got.2 years now and its a massive hairy dog that's all but pampered spoilt and dorminant. Not putting CO's down at any lenghts, they are impressive too,but I think they lack that swiftness and response relative to size like the boerboel. Her CO is the largest dog I've ever seen,my BB is just slightly heavier and a lot more agile. Her CO is wild,always baring fangs at strangers and barking. Two totally different dogs sha...
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Apitch(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

Bro,my younger sister has a caucasian. She found this really hairy pup,loved it and bought it without any idea what she got.2 years now and its a massive hairy dog that's all but pampered spoilt and dorminant. Not putting CO's down at any lenghts, they are impressive too,but I think they lack that swiftness and response relative to size like the boerboel. Her CO is the largest dog I've ever seen,my BB is just slightly heavier and a lot more agile. Her CO is wild,always baring fangs at strangers and barking. Two totally different dogs sha...
So ur judgement on CO is based on ur sis dog? Why not try google or lemme give U one sweet dog site www.dogbreedinfo.com
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by arcbay(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

You mind sharing pictures? Hope it's not too much trouble?
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by shugadude(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Apitch:
Cool! I know the boerboel well but I still prefer my Caucasian Ovcharka
how much to get one of this,its hard here in Edo
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Apitch(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
shugadude:
how much to get one of this,its hard here in Edo
It depends on ur budget and the purer the dog, the higher d price
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by Apitch(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i originally asked about lions but some persons don turn d trend 2 dog trend....dere is goduoooooooo
Lol! E ma bi nu ooo
Re: Any Lion For Sale Pls? by luthorcorp: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
maybe u should search all these online marketing sites,i bet there should be an add 4 pets(wild ones in particular)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Female Adult German Shepherd Dog (GSD) For Sale!!! / My Dog Is Slowly Crashing; I Don't Know What To Do / 2yrs Female Neapolitan Mastiff For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.