Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (39374 Views)

APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss.

Williams.

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by newsomtin(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by miqos02(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
goodluck to him
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by lordsharks(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
nice 1
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by ibro2hot(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Abulolo is our choice he was not forced on us
to clear your without. he won 23 LGA leaving his opponent with just 2 LGA..we voted for him massively and we are happy that our viote counts.
God Bless our incoming governor Abulolo.

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by nerodenero: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
streetdisciple:

Incumbent that couldn't even win his senatorial election......, That got defeated by a Christian in a Muslim dominated state.....
This showed he failed his peope. So much for the servant leader!

2 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by gebest: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Is a lie how can a mother-in-law bear thesame name with her son in-law.
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by XBLadez: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Mother in law ke? Has it become a family business? undecided
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by mooremadu(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
pls folks!! how do I paste articles and pictures of very and great interest on nairaland front page? pls I need ur advise.. thnks in anticipation
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by mytime24(f): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Family bizne$$

Nw trendiN
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by SerialMan: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
What do u xpect? to be filled with ur family members? u called for change and change u got

Equalizer:
Good for him.. I just hope his cabinet won't be filled with family members only...
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by megpita(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Cool story. hope he will serve his people well

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by basilo101: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
It is only in d east dat d son or daughter of Mr and Mrs Nobody can rise to any level in life. In most other part of d con3 if u r nt frm d Elite family u r doomed 4ever

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
I think that is spectacular... waiting for my father in- law or mother in-law to swear me in somday too..family business
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Tolubory(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
undecided I will keep saying it that the gap between the rich and poor is 95% to 5%..
they will keep connecting themselves...
GOD HELP US ALL..
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by kindnyce(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2015
IN CARLOS MONTANA'S VOICE' THE RICH AR GETTING RICHER,WHILE THE POOR ARE GETTING POORER'................
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by eaglechild: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Oligarchy is a disease.
Must power rotate within a given circle.

How will you now have effective checks and balances

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by OwoLee(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why dont you simply say that Abdulsalam Abubakar foisted his son-in-law on the people of Niger State ? Is that not the case here ? Does it matter that Abubakar's wife has to swear in their son in law that they put in power ?

Some Useless people will be abusing tinubu here as if all others are saint, I bet u this morning same thing happened in the east, north everywhere...people will tinubu has monopolize Lagos turning it to a family affair, what is more family affair to this?
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Holyman3(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
That can only happen in the North. The elites marry each other while others perish in hunger.

Check them out. Check how marri2ss the abacha's, ibbs, Yaradua, etc
Bauchi Governor marries dangote s daughter.
Abacha son marries Gombe Governor s daughter etc.
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by deskossy(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Men sani bello son won....that man is so rich eh...all this former military men...they as rich as Bleep. ..
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Bonapart(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Dnt give a f*uck...
Let him be sworn in by his wife
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by ojosegun2011(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Beautiful revelations, PDP Generals and other stake holders were rumoured to have thrown party loyalty into the wind and actually supported APC candidates across board. A revelation of ethnic politics, you would say. God knows best, anyway.
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by gragraboy: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Elites....been governing 9ja since 1914
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by ifyan(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
steppin:
This is exactly why the rich keeps getting richer and richer by the day.
Can that family ever live in poverty?
If poverty is a curse, then some people cannot be cursed!

Not only that.

I believe they accept Oligarchy form of Government. Please make research on all Northern States of the Federation.

No wonder the gap between the Rich and Poor is long enough to build 4th mainland bridge.

And you know. ......
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
APC and Family and Friends...

Padi-Padi government
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by ifyan(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Holyman3:
That can only happen in the North. The elites marry each other while others perish in hunger.

Ch2ck them out. Check how marri2ss abacha's, ibbs, Yaradua, etc

True talk bro.

And their Greedy Ability is the Highest to none.

No wonder Niger Delta oil belongs to them.

Nna nawa oh! Mrs Buhari get Daughter because make I package myself well, abeg you make I join the team.

Chai! Power suuwit. Kai! Fuuckmeeh.

You know. ....
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by oismail(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2015
The children of yesterday(former) leaders are now leaders of today. But we were told that we are the leaders of tomorrow, when is the tomorrow coming?
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by ifyan(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
ShakurM:
E don turn Family business ehn angry

De dere de yarn tori, make u no go find Zahra chaik.

You won tell me say u still won de the condition u de. My bro abeg enter anoda levels jor.
Levels must change.

Eh! Eh! You know. ......
Re: Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th by marv1: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's what you will say. That's what they want you to think, and you have fallen for their trap. Its so shameful how people just assume that anyone would have smuggled power from an incumbent choice without a bigger moneybag behind him. Think, my friend, think!
Leave that story behind u pls. If u still believe in politics of moneybags then its sad. Its gone. It doesnt exist anymore. We all saw it. Even GEJ coming to lagos every wk to spend dollars and was he nt defeated? To a large extent the outcomes of those elections in states are wishes of the people and nothing more. Or is it benue state that d gov has nt paid the civil servants for five months that he will now bring his godson and win? Its nt possible. This is the kind of blessing fayose is enjoying in ekiti state right now, because then fayemi was having serious issues such as oustanding salaries etc with civil servants and the people desired change and they got it. Which party or state didnt spend money? Besides Abdulsalam Abubakar as a person is not a despirate politician that will be spending money unnessarily and neither the wife. If nt he wouldnt have handed over power the way he did. Its just that everything in life is an opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.