Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) (5288 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo / OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Sparkle777(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
and some biitch ass Nigga be like "Baby ur toilet is so beautiful, I'll lick it clean if u say YES". grin

The shiit don dey smell me here sef #pukeundecided

Honestly, I smelt it too. Ewwwww tongue

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by darmochy1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
At first I was like "so what's wrong with the pics," but when I saw that entity in the closet, I didn't know when I fainted. You mean she snapped with her sh.it? Damn!
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by tiredface: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
AN AVERAGE NIGER LADY IS THAT CLEAN, PERIOD. YES, YOUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE SOME OF THE BLAME. NO RUNNING WATER

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Argues Alot....very Unsubmissive / My Whole Body Aches After............... / Mothers Can I Wear Gown For My Baby's Church Dedication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.