Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31853 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by REMMEI(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Who I wan ask questions now..?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin grin
you?
Lala247:

Lol thought so .. Knew u would b snatched

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
reading & smiling!!!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Elslim:
How many guys ve u dated
@ vhema
three,and you
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
DanceVille:
Did u lyk any dude on Nairaland@midehi
yea...but wont mention name
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Can u ask 4 an airtym frm ur bf@prettymaxy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
How many times have you had sex

cc: tobilastik

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Can u date ur frnd's ex-boyfrnd@mamafunky
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212...have you ever slapped a lady before?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:

U have to mention him

Its the rules grin lets know so i cant snatch him grin

Joking
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol marieola sorry one more grin

Are u a V ?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Oh just friendly by nature wink

Its a good trait to have right
yeah....its is..Lala247......welcome.

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Hw did u knw u're in luv?
@rosy4u
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:

U have to mention him

Joking
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2015
DanceVille:
Can u date an albino@kingklent
yes I can nd am nt an albino
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
yeah....its is..Lala247......welcome.

How many girls u dated on NL dont lie
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

No if they are still dating

Maybe yes, if they are no more dating...
Hmm...
Sori 4 asking so much question...
Have u ever av sex wit ur galfrnd mistakenly?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

U have to mention him

Joking
hahahahahaha...its a free world men!!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lalasticlala(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Hmm...
Sori 4 asking so much question...
Have u ever av sex wit ur galfrnd mistakenly?

Which one is mistake? Do people have sex by mistake? I don't think so.

As for me , no
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
why are you so blunt?
Na fight? Abi wetin? tongue
you dont fancy people being blunt?

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Who's ur crush on Nairaland?
Cc:Ishilove
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
lol it depends..
blublahd:

you dont fancy people being blunt?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

Which one is mistake? Do people have sex by mistake? I don't think so.

As for me , no
Pple av Sex mistakenly, in a situation whereby you and ur galfrnd are playing games...And dat thing just geared up lyk dat emotionally...

Buh, hw wuld u feel wen u find out dat ur bestfrnd is romancing ur galfrnd secretly?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Ishilove: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Who's ur crush on Nairaland?
Cc:Ishilove
They are too many to name grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
lol it depends..
on what?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:
sameer1212...have you ever slapped a lady before?
LOL... No.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by immortalvoices(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove...your most admired romancelander

Naijaboiy... Apart from her (you know who) would you have found "the one" on this same forum

Kingtom... If you were a muslim would you have more than 2wives "emphasis on More than two"

Chibwike...do you have a NL crush and still wish you can date her? (no need to mention)

Lanicky... What inspires your E-chat thread

DaveP... Do you know I wish you were a brother to me?!?

rokiatu... taking cognizance of ur curves and large butt..how do you know the man who truly loves you and not infatuated or lust after you.. (Very important)

*smiles*

I WILL BE BACK

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch..at what age were you disvirgined...lol
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:
Ishilov e...your most admired romancelander

Na ijaboiy... Apart from her (you know who) would you have found "the one" on this same forum

Kingtom... If you were a muslim would you have more than 2wives "emphasis on More than two"

Ch ibwike...do you have a NL crush and still wish you can date her? (no need to mention)

Lani cky... What inspires your E-chat thread

Da veP... Do you know I wish you were a brother to me?!?

*smiles*

I WILL BE BACK
If I were a Muslim, I would marry just one wife.......

A day grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi who is your crush on nairaland? cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:
wristwatch..at what age were you disvirgined...lol

shocked shocked shocked

At age 1 tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lalasticlala(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Pple av Sex mistakenly, in a situation whereby you and ur galfrnd are playing games...And dat thing just geared up lyk dat emotionally...

Buh, hw wuld u feel wen u find out dat ur bestfrnd is romancing ur galfrnd secretly?

Even at that, its not a mistake..

Of cuz I will feel bad and betrayed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.