Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together (34496 Views)

Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Strongfaze(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can someone guess who suggested that they should take a snapshot?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by NobleG1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
I knew D'banj f*ucks her. Why go for a broke chic?

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by adellam16(f): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
Big boy....no dulling cheesy cheesy cheesy
dis one dat d banj is posing wit peeps with money! Suspicious!
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by kings09(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2015
So wats ur point
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Abugab:
D' Banj should come back home and work on his career that is almost dying since he parted ways with Don Jazzy. All these pictures with Kenya Moore, Ban Ki Moon and others won't bring the cash. It is better to be a lion in the jungle than be a cat in the city. He is a cat in America, he needs to come back home and get his career back. A stitch in time saves nine.....
Go take pictures with them naa,since lazy ass like you will be allowed to near them

Oponu ayirada

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by sweetgala(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Was she not the one dating a Naija millionaire b4
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by themodernman: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2015
pocohantas:

Ask them.
They ain't loyal either.

Men are not meant to be loyal...we're meant to conquer new territories...dats natural

Winner takes all grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Revolva(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2015
sad sad who cares
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by okzcorp: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2015
LizbethDharmie:
Okay

Add an "i" to the inquires in your personal statement my lady.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by ayaside(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2015
MAJOLAUTOS:

The highlighted word indeed sets me off. Why would you use such a strong word when you do not know exactly what transpired between them? A celebrity had a picture with another famous person, which of course we all know is natural, so what? Does that mean they must have had sex? I pray for your future wife.

I am proud of your upbringing

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by IYANGBALI: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
Big boy....no dulling cheesy cheesy cheesy
comot your eyes o,na no go area o and Dbanj no dey go out with short babes like you grin tongue
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2015
cool
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by idupaul: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
So what? Is she married? How she's not loyal? Or m

y'all just like to use that line since breezy introduced it? undecided

Loving Rokiatu more every day
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by onatisi(m): 2:44am On Apr 19, 2015
sauceny:
D'banj needs to go into the studio & drop hot singles,not going around taking pictures like a picture taker.
it seems he is using all this pictures to keep his image and name floating. He should do what he is known for which is bringing out good music and not taking pictures with celebrities all over the place. Real stars don't even have time to be taking pics all the time .
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by RaeMystix: 2:48am On Apr 19, 2015
If I hear that Dbanj his dating this knock off Beyonce wanna be..Aka Krayonce?. angry
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by siverspooon(m): 3:15am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=32869939]D'banj needs to go into the studio & drop hot singles,not going around taking pictures like a picture taker.[/quotehow many songs has pdiddy released? but he is d richest musician . keep on hating while he is living his dream

and if u quote me eeh the slap way I go slap u still dey drink shekpe 4 junction angry[quote author=sauceny post=32869939]D'banj needs to go into the studio & drop hot singles,not going around taking pictures like a picture taker.[/quotehow many songs has pdiddy released? but he is d richest musician . keep on hating while he is living his dream

and if u quote me eeh the slap way I go slap u still dey drink shekpe 4 junction
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by seangy4konji: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2015
feeling the nigga wink
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Ladytemi(f): 4:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Is he her mysterious "African Prince"
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by OreMI22: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2015
whoa
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by maskid(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Am i the only one dat noticed dat oga titus was beginning to hav an £rection in the pix grin cheesy

Tanq mi l8er
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by itzWarner(m): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
So what? Is she married? How she's not loyal? Or y'all just like to use that line since breezy introduced it? undecided

God go bless you for me
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by BlackOnassis(m): 5:19am On Apr 19, 2015
SirShymexx:
Darn! Kenya Moore used to be fine as Fvck, and at one point, She was the most beautiful/attractive black woman on the Planet. With arguably the craziest body ever, esp in Nas' "street dreams" video.

How time flies but she is still a MILF though, and i will smash that everyday of the week. I see you D'banj.

Oh sh#t, she is the one in the nas video? damn she changed.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2015
SirShymexx:
Darn! Kenya Moore used to be fine as Fvck, and at one point, She was the most beautiful/attractive black woman on the Planet. With arguably the craziest body ever, esp in Nas' "street dreams" video.

How time flies but she is still a MILF though, and i will smash that everyday of the week. I see you D'banj.

She is not a MILF!! She is a talentless barren old witch!

.....With a cement booty and an acne filled face.

@rokiatu: Why is it a big deal that D'banj took a picture with a D-list celebrity (A fvcking reality tv star. A bravolebrity) with no international recognition. D'banj is the bigger star here.

Do you create threads for every groupie that D'banj takes pictures with?
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by ACM10: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2015
The same necklace everywhere he goes

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Shollypopzz:

She is not a MILF!! She is a talentless barren old witch!

.....With a cement booty and an acne filled face.

@rokiatu: Why is it a big deal that D'banj took a picture with a D-list celebrity (A fvcking reality tv star. A bravolebrity) with no international recognition. D'banj is the bigger star here.

Do you create threads for every groupie that D'banj takes pictures with?
I never said one was bigger then the other, and she may be talentless to you, but some people are still fans of her....and she is a beautiful woman.

We may agree to disagree.

Anyway good to see you back.....its been a while.
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2015
pocohantas:

Ask them.
They ain't loyal either.
You ladies can swallow all d swallowables all because of ego grin
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by GBAGAAUN(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dbanj must have had sex with her several times, chai these hoes aint loyal.
undecided
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by maekhel(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together by Ziggyzito(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Homguy:
you know thats not possible, just like that stripper he paid to visit Nigeria months back, he probably politely asked to take a fan's pics, nothing more.
sir, it would interest you to know that dbanj also brought this same Kenya Moore to Nigeria in 2013 to host his DKM album launch. They've also partied together in America. D'banj isn't a fan, but a close pal of hers'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And New Fashion Trend Of Sheer Outfit For Stage Performances [PICS] / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.