Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] (38845 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Tbillz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Where are the actors? Which movie did they appear in? LocalWood or NollyWood?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by holymoutain: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by asala1: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yoruba ke? Is this MOD hallucinating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by eistien(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Of course he would grin they are his people
You really. Need some couch time cuz ur mentality is a bit low.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by danielicon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
lol...kannywood? why will it always be in Nigeria , u will always see disunity, other country dey get only one movie industry but Nigeria , get 2... (nollywood, so called kannywood) very soon the Yoruba go get Oduduwawood join... WEEPING FOR NIGERIA IN SWAHILI

AND SEE BUHARI, IF U PLAN STOPPING PIRACY..DO THAT IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA NOT JUST IN KANNYWOOD BUT ALSO FOR NOLLYWOOD AND ODUDUWAWOOD grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by bams2999(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
thanks you mr President to supporting the kannywood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
yuck!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's the guy that posted a personal pic with The General on the second to the extreme left. I hope to see more Kanniwood actors crossing over to mainstream nollywood. No be only Ali Nuhu and Sani Danja sabi English in the entire industry naa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by NegeduGrace(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
I swear dis man don old..
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by chukkystar(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls who pirates Hausa movies??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Whizzdom(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari no even smile .... Baba is not smiling ... grin grin
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by rossyc(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pelmet:
Buhari and Ali Nuhu...that's all I see undecided
Same here just wondering who the rest are.
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Goahead(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abokis on suitsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by hajhud: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
How come I no see Sani Danja for inside the picture? I guess perhaps coz he was supporting GEJ's re-election.
bgam u re ryt my friend
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by sweatholder(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good. When the promise is accomplished call me..

I won't be surprise if APC surfaces 1 day to disclaim dis promise..
you are just a sadist man...grow up over hate is will help alot.
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by MizzToluwalase(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
fairygeh:
Where are the Yoruba actors? I was expecting to see 0gogo,Bello,Yinka quadri,Jide kosoko,Femi Adebayo,Odunlade.where are they?
They are on their way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Nellypy: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who knows [i][/i good for them [i][/i]sai baba
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
rossyc:
Same here just wondering who the rest are.
lol...it's kannywood, they're desperately imitating the Indians...quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by anwo247: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Noneroone:
what is kannywood? Is that an animal?

grin grin grin

What do you expect from Buhari and the cattle boys?

Be prepared for the longest 4 years .......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by omojeesu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. BUHARI CARRY GO!
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by osimataylor(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari is further windening the division in the country.His handlers are not doing him any good.Any opportunity like this shuold be used to preach something that will bid us together.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by TheMaleBoss(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
guttentag:
If south Africa want War then let us take them to War.

Nigerians too dey fear fear,

My brother, War is not something to pray for or see. War is the last thing on the list for Nigeria and the whole world. Clearly you haven't witnessed a war before, I haven't also but let's just pray for everybody's safety.
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by mmsen: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Of course he would grin they are his people

His people are Fulani.

Not the same as Hausa, at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by johnnynwa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
arbitter:
And as you can see this is the pic which some Nairalander claimed to be part of a team that visited Buhari.

Its the same guy with the same dress, people, and everything.
Yea, Arbiter, I totally agree with you. It is quite unprofessional for us to make story out of nothing in Nairaland! Let's be original & creative for once.
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by nnwniger: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
THEY SURE LOOK LIKE HAUSA ACTORS
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by appini: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bokowood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by missionmex(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nollywood is an international brand they don't need buhari to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by 1N9a: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

See why I said I'd rather have deformed kids than to have this type. Atleast a baby with no mouth and no leg will not go around showing people that you wasted your sperm on his mother
shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Swaggzkid: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
How manage this shit enter FP
Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by Richiez(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
what is kannywood?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by UnimkeAk(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Emmatdayo:
We all know president Jonathan supported
Nollywood immensely .Now looks like it’s time for
Kannywood as the northern actors paid a solidarity
visit to president-elect Buhari..The soon to be
president also promised to stop piracy in Kannywood
According to Premuim Times,Mr. Buhari made this
known during a courtesy visit by the Arewa Film
Makers A$$ociation in his home at Daura, Katsina,
Tuesday.Mr. Buhari also thanked Kannywood for its
contribution to his presidential campaign.
“I appreciate all that you have done; the beautiful
campaign songs, the video jingles and the drama
awareness on our party’s manifestos,They were all
beautiful and I thank you.”www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/18/buhari-poses-kannywood-actorspledges-support-see-photo/

Some persons are always seeking for avenues to divide the country.

Which one is kannywood again.
GEJ supported nollywood ; not the Ijaw, yoruba or igbo movie industry.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] by UnimkeAk(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
appini:
Bokowood

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.