Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) (45072 Views)

Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's Atiku sitting down on the rug as a mark of respect for the monarch, Emir Sanusi...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/588788724764377088

23 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Davidson267(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
I will be back when it finally gets to front page grin cheesy
modified...av lost count on hw many times i made fontpage today.in other news,i dedicate this plot of land to all the man-u fans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
This one atiku has become humble all of a sudden, am beginning to suspect oo, i hope he is not trying something fishy, like titus, geisha, infact any type of fish.

He should calm down for buhari, sanusi would not give him any job, and buhari said he would not answer any PDP defector, so what is he going to do now? Maybe buhari would pardon him and give him minister of corruption, but if he steals any money then his case dey kirikiri prison, no hope for him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by olaglamour(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Let me officially join Nairaland.

In case of fp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
See him, I smell a stratagem being discussed there.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Anytime I see Emir lamido Sanusi in the Royal Robe, all I can think of is a talented brain that has gone to waste. embarassed

He's an intelligent and very eloquent man. Heck! This man once called the shots at First Bank and CBN as well as many other firms.

Now, all he does is sit and expect people to pay homage to him at his palace. embarassed lipsrsealed
All his traditional roles must be very boring and not intellectually challenging. From high profile board meetings and formulating economic policies to this. . . . How does he cope undecided

Sad!

246 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by MrKnowitall: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is what you do when you a person who was raised with culture. Jonathan is next in line to do this, he has no choice .

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Political born again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is sitting on the rug not floor tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by nke001: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
The last time I visited the north, all houses I entered gave me mat to sit. Why is Atiku sitting on a mat making headies here?

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by shawnfamous(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
na wa ooo! Just a . To book space... I was xpctn guys to step up bt wen i saw ur moniker i was less suprs
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by nerodenero: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's their culture. No big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by NobleAky(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Anytime I see Emir lamido Sanusi in the Royal Robe, all I can think of is a talented brain that has gone to waste. embarassed

He's an intelligent and very eloquent man. Heck! This man once called the shots at First Bank and CBN as well as many other firms.

Now, all he does is sit and expect people to pay homage to him at his palace. embarassed lipsrsealed
All his traditional roles must be very boring and not intellectually challenging. How does he cope undecided

Sad!
honestly with Sanusi on that seat, he is wasting his brain. The Economy needs him more than that ceremonial post

23 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
but sitting on a mat is not a new tin na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Brymo: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
thats arewa's culture, its means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Only if sanusi can jez dash me that cloth he is putting on, i promise to sew 7pairs of trousers and 14pieces of shirts from the material embarassed

Only God knows how he will be able to walk with that cloth weighing 35kg on him grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by newsomtin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
That's Atiku sitting down on the rug as a mark of respect for the monarch, Emir Sanusi...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/588788724764377088
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by mifavour(f): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
What nau happen
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by chynie: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
is this suppose to make news all Fulani sit on the ground where they belong

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
After May 29th Sanusi can employ Jonathan as a palace guard...and diezani as a maid, she needs all the soft landing she can get.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by hamaworld(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Atiku sit down for rug. And so?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by adook1: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
ATIKU IS THE NEW APC BOT CHAIRMAN
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Samchelsea(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Culture and tradition is a respecter of no man
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Sweet7: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
;;

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Where e for sit down, the throne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by zangiff(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
big Format.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by Cool65: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice one
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by thefakestan: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Atiku !

Change is here
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) by hottest111: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
OK.. next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.