Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? (1210 Views)

A Week Traning On How To Do Nigeria & Lebanese Shawama (beef & Chiken)#5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by newsomtin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:
If you could take a week and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Dahjhi: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
#TakeMeToGermany angry

1 Like

Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Paris

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Basildvalour(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Switzerland...Cool, peaceful, money-filled
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Paris On My mind
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Australia
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
San Fransisco
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
shamelly:
NIGERIA

Lol
Suffer head
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by imbless: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
shamelly:
NIGERIA
to do what?
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by imbless: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
New zealand , I like nature
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by imbless: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
New zealand , I want to visit the place they act THE HOBBIT and lord of the rings ,I like nature
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dahjhi:
#TakeMeToGermany angry

No worry one day Nigeria no go need visa to enter Germany
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
New zealand , I want to visit the place they act THE HOBBIT and lord of the rings ,I like nature

Really, you need to work harder then
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Vince77(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Venice, Italy.
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by sirantonio(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'd go to Finland
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by jascon1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Omo na Elegushi. Naija blood to the core

1 Like

Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Omo na Elegushi. Naija blood to the core

Orue
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by jascon1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:

Orue
Na we day preach better Nigeria Na still we won carry the small change way we hustle go spend for switz. Think am Na e make sense?
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by mikigen(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy Paris babyyy!
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Na we day preach better Nigeria Na still we won carry the small change way we hustle go spend for switz. Think am Na e make sense?
No vex o
Flex
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by jeweljoan(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'll go to south Korea....i love ❤ everything about them
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Dahjhi: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:

No worry one day Nigeria no go need visa to enter Germany
in ya dream bah. What abt u Op?
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
jeweljoan:

Like seriously.. No girl wants to go to tinapa, Alpha beach, lekki beach.. Lol
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Qmab: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
jeweljoan:
me too, i'd love to go to South Korea.
Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2015
Dahjhi:
in ya dream bah. What abt u Op?

Armsterdam

1 Like

Re: If You Could Take A Week And Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Dahjhi: 9:30am On May 02, 2015
Bennyzino:

Armsterdam
hmmm.. That city is part of where I must set ma foot on when I get outta here.

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Good Things Check Here....... / Let's Us Do This Simple Experiment On Your Website Or Blog - It Is Call SITE SPE / One Africa Music Festival, Nigeria Celebrities Takes Africa To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.