Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (40887 Views)

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by kaypound(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
discusant:

So the APC outgoing lawmakers must impeach Fayose before they go?

That's vindictiveness. Foul play. That's. not how Oyibo who taught us democracy practice democracy.

Ekiti people did the voting not Fayose, no matter the level of Fayose influence or intimidation. You can only intimidate and rig election where you have some popularity already, if you are not popular and rig election, the people will revolt.

Address the issue pls....is 7 more than 19?
I am sure you went to elementary school.

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
see urself. dey were so free Murtala Nyako was impeached., same was plotted against Al'Makura of Nasarawa and Amaechi.

Al'Makura of Nasarawa was saved by GEJ while Murtala Nyako's issue had nothing to do with Jonathan and moreover, he resigned honourably and wasn't impeached.

APC leadership knows and can attest to none involvement of Mr President to the impeachment move hence Jonathan never intervened in the court case that brought back Nyako's deputy
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by hope4nigeria(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
wengerjay:
He wld not have begged if PDP had won the March 28 presidential election.
the one paining me now is that guy on NL always posting FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL! fayose humble himself now, ,is that guy going to be deradicalised?
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm......I dey laugh grin grin grin

Some Niggas don't think b4 acting sad

When 7 is greater than 19....then wahala dey!!!

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by retepmurt(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is Fayose more notorious than Amaechi?

If nothing happened to Amaechi and all APC Governors running their mouth against President Jonathan then nothing will ever happen to Fayose.

You think the masses didn't see how free they (opposition governors) were under Jonathan and can't accept anything less when APC takes over the center.
Amaechi and other opposition governors never attempted to impeach theiir speakers the way fayose had done.And none of their actions was against the rule of law.
People like u are in his govt as special advisers and they have been vehemently misadvising him.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by ihatesycophant(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
natureblack:
Dude is loved by his people.

Yes, he was loved by his people. Please check your sentence before posting. Loved but hated now.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Al'Makura of Nasarawa was saved by GEJ while Murtala Nyako's issue had nothing to do with Jonathan and moreover, he resigned honourably and wasn't impeached.

APC leadership knows and can attest to none involvement of Mr President to the impeachment move hence Jonathan never intervened in the court case that brought back Nyako's deputy
hail big lie.!!! ask people on dis forum ., Murtala Nyako was impeached., it was his deputy dat resigned...get d record straight. who told GEJ saved Al'Makura., he was actually investigated and summoned and he gave answers to issues raised It seems u have not updating urself about recent happenings. please do

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by coolbrimmo: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believed no body above mistakes but we must also respect the rule of law, so gov. fayose should face the consequences
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by hope4nigeria(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
kaypound:

elementary? i think No

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by kaypound(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless u man. I love d fact dat u are bold enough to remain standing for Fayose. most people shouting Fayose must be impeached must av lost it. u are accusing him for attacking Buhari b4 d election? oh well, u expect him to praise Buhari abi? Didnt Buhari attack Jonathan b4 d election & praise him after the election? its a pity that most of attacking Fayose here are Yoruba. am a Yoruba too sugbon emi kii r'ole apakan d'apa kan si. Yoruba r'onu

pls quote precisely where Buhari himself abused jonathan....
if i can remember all that Jonthan was accused was his inability to secure life and property, corruption in his govt, impunity and the so many other woes that came along with his regime. it was more of jonathan's campaign team that was more of hate and no tangible manifesto of what him and his team would do for the people. The masses called him clueless not buhari...and the masses and also jonathan's handlers all also called buhari a boko haram sponsor. tell me where buhari attacked jonathan's person.

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by ihatesycophant(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mr. Man Fayose no one hated you but you orchestrated your burden by yourself and invite so much enemies to your life by your action and inaction. Looking for soft landing at all costs. If you succeed this, then Nigeria has along way to go because it won't serve as deterrent to others.

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Actionleap: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most Nigerians are so ignorant of the law. A legal luminary Afe Babalola, whose fight with Fayose made OBJ to orchestrate his failed impeachment (as declared by the Supreme Court) wrote the renegades 19 on Thursday and told them Pointblank that they have no case against Fayose. Their case challenging their suspension from the State House of Assembly is still in court though as they cooked up their plan to impeach him hurriedly asked the court to dismiss the case to allow them remain as members of the House in the eyes of the law ( they went to court to challenge their suspension by only 7 members). That action alone worsen their case. We all know that they have a good case, but they cannot act as members until that case is dismissed by the court. But Fayose's lawyers are asking for the case to be struck out so as to delay it till their impeachment threat is blown over.
Now, Fayose went to court to stop their impeachment process, the judge refused but asked the 19 aggrieved members to appear before his court to justify why the impeachment process should continue on 27th April. That case would drag beyond 29th May as that of Buhari's certificate.
The other pre-election case where APC argued that Fayose is not qualified to run for the office as he needs 10yrs after been impeached before he could contest again has been destroyed by the judgement of the Election tribunal at the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court in an anonymous judgement frowned on that argument. They went back memory lane to state that the purported impeachment was not legal. The State Assembly then, being influenced by OBJ, directed the Chief Judge to constitute a Panel to investigate the impeachable offenses against Fayose, the panel cleared Fayose. The Assembly members dismissed that and appointed an Acting Chief Judge who later arranged a kangaroo panel who then indicted Fayose which paved way for the "impeachment". That Acting Chief Judge was dismissed from service by the NJC.
So, Fayose is only playing the victim now and acting true to word as a politician. He is well-loved by Ekiti people.

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by teelady(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] i am always here to get the latest gist,read then laugh at comments....but i cant help but to say something. Am a very strong fan of the president elect, fayose has done his worst but thank God we ar standing tall today for the victory of baba....it surprise me that fayose knws God and could be this humble, pls to all apc member, their supporters and the e-warriors LOl, lets forgive and forget so we cn focus on developing our country. My brothers and sisters in the southeast in every tribe there are good and the bad eggs among us, lets nt focus on biafra alone but rather lets put our hands together and create a generation were our children children wil b forever greatful. To all tribes in nigeria pls lets put humanity first b4 anything else. If in any way u ar offended by my words,forgive me. Thx
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
apoti:
This cannot be the same Fayose we know. Maybe someone hacked his brain undecided
many peoople only choose to see what they want to see. Go through the article and u will see that fayose made a general statement ,obvuously his political enemies aren't limited to apc only and he only appealed for peace to move the state forward. Do ppl expect him to go for prayers in the mosque and start boasting or to start making threat?? This is a normal political statement used by politicians all the time . The point is fayose is going nowhere ,he will complete his 4years as governor of ekiti state.By may 29 we shall see who laughs last.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by temitemi1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Good Bless u too.
godoluwa:
God bless u man. I love d fact dat u are bold enough to remain standing for Fayose. most people shouting Fayose must be impeached must av lost it. u are accusing him for attacking Buhari b4 d election? oh well, u expect him to praise Buhari abi? Didnt Buhari attack Jonathan b4 d election & praise him after the election? its a pity that most of attacking Fayose here are Yoruba. am a Yoruba too sugbon emi kii r'ole apakan d'apa kan si. Yoruba r'onu
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Day11:
Apology Accepted Hommie. cheesy

Go and sin no more.

"Dialling Tinubu's nbr" Ringing..Ringing (pick)

Day11: Hello Asiwaju. Baba Agbalagba, Jagaban borgu of Nigeria.

Tinubu: Kilosele Day11?

Day11: Baba, Mr Fayose dey ask for forgiveness oo..Help me pardon ham oo baba, e nor fit sleep for night anymore, he don regret all wetin e do.

Tinubu: Ok. Motigbo, (end call)

lipsrsealed
who are you
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Odukes(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
So this Rascal called Fayose can beg, but is coming too late now, the head is almost off.

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by TopHand: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mr Fayose yur problems have not even started downloading yet, yur apology unaccepted did they tell u at yur prayer meeting a man should never abuse his mother, fayose yur case is very bad u insulted yur mother in public even if u get all the support of people in Ekiti u will suffer and will b kicked out, fire is on the way 4 u, soon the people realise the curse on yur head and they will abandon u
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by johnnynwa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
__--
Yea, Fayose remains the symbol of Ekiti politics! Despite the fact that the people of Ekiti still line up for him, he still calls for dailogue. His humility has no rival! Again, the APC law makers should be careful to avoild courting the anger of the gods...
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by GANJAFARMER: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
philips70:

When we tell these political thugs like Truckpusher that politicians are not worth fighting for they will rain insults on us. tongue
I hope you are aware that it's the same thugs that makes your leaders for you - Thuggery is a profession and certainly not for the fainthearted like you and I. grin
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by johnnynwa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
kaypound:

I have cautioned in many fora that the APC law makers who are hell -bent in impeaching Fayose to tread softly & to avoid courting the anger of the gods. This is vindictive politics!
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by philips70(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
I hope you are aware that it's the same thugs that makes your leaders for you - Thuggery is a profession and certainly not for the fainthearted like you and I. grin

No, leaders like us explore and exploit the gullibility of these thugs for our self aggrandizement. grin
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by GANJAFARMER: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
philips70:

No, leaders like us explore and exploit the gullibility of these thugs for our self aggrandizement. grin
Go to election ground where rigging is rife and see how thugs are commanding your police and army. Wetin you sabi? undecided grin
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by tola9ja: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
i pity him small let us forgive himm joh

but it pains me when the dude mock the general

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by philips70(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Go to election ground where rigging is rife and see how thugs are commanding your police and army. Wetin you sabi? undecided grin

The police and army work for who else other than us leaders? Or you think political leaders don't come on Nairaland?
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by GANJAFARMER: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
philips70:

The police and army work for who else other than us leaders? Or you think political leaders don't come on Nairaland?
No wonder you can't win ordinary class captain election. grin

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by ugoezeik(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Day11:

Go and sin no more.

Day11: Baba, Mr Fayose dey ask for forgiveness oo..Help me pardon ham oo baba, e nor fit sleep for night anymore, he don regret all wetin e do.

lipsrsealed
lolzzzzz I swear I need to send u to south Africa
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by joyfit: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abi FAYOSE is a MUSLIM? idont think so
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Missmoney(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Temitemi1 come and join your hero on his knees, he has realised his wrongs so you might need re-programming soon.
lmao
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by olayinkaj2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
No more support from abuja, oga jona go soon leave aso rock that's why he gat to calm down. Imagine if jona had won the march 28 election, heaven would have let loose and buhari and others go don dey hear ween by now, those hate advert will continue to spread like fire.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by anwo247: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The fear of Buhari....Too bad the law must take its course, Fayose must be impeached! angry

To you the law means removing a legitimately elected governor? APC is a shame!

Nothing will happen to Fayose or else APC will pay with their lives. Just watch out. Nonsense
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Sadefolaj: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Day11:

Go and sin no more.

lipsrsealed
Tinubu: Shey O ready lati decamp si APC or else impeachment yen sure ju

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51