Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. (2000 Views)

(USED CARS 4 Sale) Benz...Range...Toyota...Honda...Lexus...BMW...Ford & others / Pre-order Cars, Truck Or Industrial Machines From Germany / Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
[b]

We are here to make Cotonue Car buying experience stress free and void of High blood pressure.
We have discovered that not everybody have the ability to wait for months for Pre-ordered cars from North-America.

You tell us the Make and model of the car you want, we make a search of more than 10 vehicles to choose from
I tell you that market is big and spoilt for choice.
you will come to Badagary to meet and we take you to the market and to the specific park we have located your
vehicle to choose from. We will run an Instant Car-Fax Check on the car with our laptop.
Now here come the stress remedy part, you dont have to pay any deposit or pay us any money before we bring the car to you .
This offer is for NAIRALAND members only , we want you to come back and tell other members of our service.

I insist full custom duty will be paid for vehicles bought through us, we will not risk our money through any other process otherwise .
This process can be verified through the National Custom Database.

Contact us on 08070843699, auto.conceptt@gmail.com

[/b]
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2015

We will make sure selected cars are accident free, no salvage or fleet titles .

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2015

Pictures coming soon
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by dawnomike(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am very interested.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by xammy1stlady: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am interested in Toyota 1996 (orobo), kindly do the search and forward pics to my mailbox: xammy.ebox@gmail.com..tnx
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
dawnomike:
I am very interested.

I am grateful for your interest in our service, we are looking forward to helping you get a clean and dependable ride from Cotonue . Please
feel free to call us or drop us an email for your request , or you can make your request here . This is going to be an open business and we want fellow Nairalanders to follow us along.

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2015

You only pay when you see your car in Nigeria delivered
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by jr3: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
hello, can you find out the price of 406 station wagon 1999/2003 manual and automatic with AC. thanks
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by donemitex1: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am interested in buying a clean Honda Accord 2002 Model (Baby Boy) with alloyed rims
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
donemitex1:
I am interested in buying a clean Honda Accord 2002 Model (Baby Boy) with alloyed rims

thanks for your interest in buying Honda Accord 2002 Model through our service. A very clean baby boy 2002 will be delivered to you ,with the sum of 850,000 Naira. And you make payment when the vehicle is delivered.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by niva77: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2015
How much for a 2004 Toyota corolla silver,red or black I am very much interested if What words are reliable. And you can be sure of more customers.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by mindworx: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
following this thread...
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by PehaKaso: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Following.....................
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for everyone following the thread , we are here to make sure the customer is satisfied. You will have the opportunity to test drive the car yourself in Cotonue and make a personal choice. You can test the AC for over two hours if you like. There are bumps for you to test the shocks if they are okay. Toyota Honda etc etc
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by nakoks(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let me have your quote for a 2005 c230 kompressor with genuine custom papers.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by hoyo: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Very good business idea sir, but what if the person fails to pay for the car after you both have concluded? Wouldn't that be a big loss for you or you got that settled already,
Am just concerned about the sustainability of the idea though it's great and am interested.

Will send you a mail as soon as am ready
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
nakoks:
Let me have your quote for a 2005 c230 kompressor with genuine custom papers.
[quote author=nakoks post=32886047]Let me have your quote for a 2005 c230 kompressor with genuine custom papers.
[/quote

Thanks for your enquiry , Kompressor C230 , 2005 model will be yours for 1,600,000 Naira.

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
niva77:
How much for a 2004 Toyota corolla silver,red or black I am very much interested if What words are reliable. And you can be sure of more customers.

Thanks for your enquiry , 1.4 Million Naira will Land you a solid 2004 Toyota corolla

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
hoyo:
Very good business idea sir, but what if the person fails to pay for the car after you both have concluded? Wouldn't that be a big loss for you or you got that settled already,
Am just concerned about the sustainability of the idea though it's great and am interested.
Will send you a mail as soon as am ready

Thanks for you enquiry , the cars will be so clean no body will want to miss such beauties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
AutoConcept:

Thanks for you enquiry , the cars will be so clean no body will want to miss such beauties

What he means is:what if the customer doesnt pay up after agreement?
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

What he means is:what if the customer doesnt pay up after agreement?

I sincerely hope no one bad apple will spoil it for the whole basket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Mansursani(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please how much is c230 kompressor 2000 model with full papers?
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
AutoConcept:

I sincerely hope no one bad apple will spoil it for the whole basket

Amin.. God bless your hustle.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
How bout ash color of Lexus Rx330?
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:
How bout ash color of Lexus Rx330?

full opiton or ordinary

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Abduletudaye(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
AutoConcept:

full opiton or ordinary

Let me know the price for both.
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015

cars
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Let me know the price for both.

Thanks for your enquiry , for the Lesux R330(full option) will be yours for 2.8 Million Naira and 2.4 Million Naira for the base level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 2:36am On Apr 20, 2015

very clean cars
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by Justbright(m): 4:26am On Apr 20, 2015
llv dis concept... I hope Nigerians will be sincere enough to help sustain dis rare idea.....in other news,how much is first grade 2005 corolla
...to show u really meant Ur word,I think u should be posting pictures of sample of Ur "beauties"(cars)
Re: Pre-order Cars From Contunue Without Deposit------Toyota,Honda ,etc etc. by AutoConcept: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Justbright:
llv dis concept... I hope Nigerians will be sincere enough to help sustain dis rare idea.....in other news,how much is first grade 2005 corolla
...to show u really meant Ur word,I think u should be posting pictures of sample of Ur "beauties"(cars)

Thanks so much for your kind comment , I appreciate . I am going to put sample pictures up asap. Toyota Corolla
2005 (first grade) will be yours for 1.5 Million Naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean 4months Used 2014 BMW X6 {xdrive50i} Fullest Option For Sale #8.5M / 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 4 Plugs Full Option, Black For Sale; 07058244880 / 2013 Kia Optima in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.