Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (3965 Views)

In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari / Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by Ovamboland(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bigboytinz:
Every yoruba would tell you that the reason why he or she voted out Jonathan was because of his non-performance. However this may look true it is a blatant lie. yorubas only supported buhari because of selfish reasons- they wanted power back at all cost. take a look back at 2003 when pdp cleared most southwest states. its on record that the afenifere instructed all the yorubas to vote back their son obasanjo into power saying ''omo wa ni''. ask yourself why afenifere did not lead a coalition against obasanjo in favour of buhari in 2003. its on record that obasanjo' s first term was woeful. why didn't they vote him out for non performance back then? in 2007 the yorubas having served two terms gave it to the Hausas reluctantly having tried the infamous third term agenda that did not work(an igbo man ken nnamani destroyed that evil agenda). now in 2011having left power for four years they started getting thirsty for power again. now tinubu and buhari tried to merge and lead a coalition against Jonathan which did not work at last minute. of course their son tunde bakare had to be on the ticket as vice for any coalition to work. it was even said that tinubu told bakare tinubu to resign which was what caused the coalition to flunk. now in 2015 having gotten a malleable god son osinbajo the yorubas through tinubu worked aganst Jonathan placing an osinbjo with buhari. hoping of course that they got the presidency one way or the other through osinbajo. fact is the only reason yorubas supported buhari was cos osinbajo was on the ticket. a purely selfish interest. if it had been an oshimole or an okorocha on the ticket buhari would have forgotten his presidential aspirations by now

Did your people vote against Obasanjo for non-performance in 2003 or you are perpetually cursed to always vote for failed and clueless leaders all the time?

3 Likes

Re: I by slimzyguy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don't know why some people like this op reason irrationally, this tribal attack won't help Nigeria
Re: I by Aromas: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
ziccoit:
When they supported GEJ in 2011, for what reason was that? You people are your own enemies. Defeat yourselves and you've just defeated your enemies.
No mind them jaree, there brain have being compromised by the silly news and fake prophecies they receive into there skull. SE region don't think politically wherever election is around but few of there leaders who think alongside with Nigeria political calculation are the people mingle with the General. Take it or leave it no presidential candidate can win presidential election without the support of North. Even the Bible said "Fear North" Na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: I by Hardheolar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kzinne:
[s]op you are so right. well its sad but the yorubas are the most selfish tribe in Nigeria. i have relatives who are Yoruba so i now what i'm saying. seun been Yoruba won't put this on fp. selfish [/s]
pointless

1 Like

Re: I by slimzyguy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bigboytinz:
Every yoruba would tell you that the reason why he or she voted out Jonathan was because of his non-performance. However this may look true it is a blatant lie. yorubas only supported buhari because of selfish reasons- they wanted power back at all cost. take a look back at 2003 when pdp cleared most southwest states. its on record that the afenifere instructed all the yorubas to vote back their son obasanjo into power saying ''omo wa ni''. ask yourself why afenifere did not lead a coalition against obasanjo in favour of buhari in 2003. its on record that obasanjo' s first term was woeful. why didn't they vote him out for non performance back then? in 2007 the yorubas having served two terms gave it to the Hausas reluctantly having tried the infamous third term agenda that did not work(an igbo man ken nnamani destroyed that evil agenda). now in 2011having left power for four years they started getting thirsty for power again. now tinubu and buhari tried to merge and lead a coalition against Jonathan which did not work at last minute. of course their son tunde bakare had to be on the ticket as vice for any coalition to work. it was even said that tinubu told bakare tinubu to resign which was what caused the coalition to flunk. now in 2015 having gotten a malleable god son osinbajo the yorubas through tinubu worked aganst Jonathan placing an osinbjo with buhari. hoping of course that they got the presidency one way or the other through osinbajo. fact is the only reason yorubas supported buhari was cos osinbajo was on the ticket. a purely selfish interest. if it had been an oshimole or an okorocha on the ticket buhari would have forgotten his presidential aspirations by now
what do you gain by inciting tribal attack, and some people will also support your rubbish. Keep on hating the yorubas
Re: I by docsholz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Igbocrites should let us hear word abeg.
Re: I by Belmot(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
millyajay:
u are just a fool arguing with you is just a waste of time and energy...
My sister don't let them drag you into their tribal bashing.... Just be observing things. Another unneccessary thread, una go soon tire.
Re: I by Kzinne: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
ziccoit:

Bakare was on the ticket in 2011 and that didn't tilt Yoruba towards Buhari. See, politics is a game and it involves projections. It was obvious to everyone that SS and SE would never vote APC even if Ojukwu happened to be alive and made the Vice President of Buhari. Putting Oshiomole or any other person from SS or SE forward was like beating a dead horse.
big joke. in 2011 the deal fell simply because tinubu had told bakare to resign his vp post which he had not been sworn in to. Greed spoilt the show in 2011. the truth is i'm half yoruba and yorubas are really greedy people. only selfish conceited. its very bad. you iknowe nothing about politics and so stop spewing thrash. yorubas knew they had nothing in terms of appointments or contracts with Jonathan and sdo went with a buhari,. of course in 2011 a Yoruba man was likely to become speaker. however tambuwal took it. now the yorubas don't want any risk so better take a vp position than as speaker position that wont come. selfish
Re: I by abduljabbar4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:

No mind them jaree, there brain have being compromised by the silly news and fake prophecies they receive into there skull. SE region don't think politically wherever election is around but few of there leaders who think alongside with Nigeria political calculation are the people mingle with the General. Take it or leave it no presidential candidate can win presidential election without the support of North. Even the Bible said "Fear North" Na joke o grin
We the ones in north central are not like that. We voted for Gej massively In 2011 but nobody in the NW or NE said we betrayed them. But imagine if we always coperate with the NW and NE. It would be impossible to win without the support of the north as you said
Re: I by masseratti: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
op this is an insult to yorubas that voted for gej,atleast 40% of the vote cast went to him

1 Like

Re: I by superstar1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who bloody cares? There is nothing we won't hear from the new mirage called Easter Bloc.

The first rule of preservation is SELF FIRST.

We supported GEJ in 2011 for selfish reasons and same was extended to GMB in 2015. I can't remember GMB and NW/NE crying yorubas did this and that.

50-50 no cheating. Lobatan

Abeg sore losers get over the loss and brace up for the future, instead of blaming yorubas for your obvious inadequacies and failure.

Only a never-do-well will be blaming others for his failure.

Jonathan is like placing. Volkswagen engine in a Ferrari. There was a clear case of mismatch. He was a person God's grace was upon him, but he did not do his part by making sure he prepared for such opportunities God ordained him for.

1 Like

Re: I by superstar1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kzinne:
big joke. in 2011 the deal fell simply because tinubu had told bakare to resign his vp post which he had not been sworn in to. Greed spoilt the show in 2011. the truth is i'm half yoruba and yorubas are really greedy people. only selfish conceited. its very bad. you iknowe nothing about politics and so stop spewing thrash. yorubas knew they had nothing in terms of appointments or contracts with Jonathan and sdo went with a buhari,. of course in 2011 a Yoruba man was likely to become speaker. however tambuwal took it. now the yorubas don't want any risk so better take a vp position than as speaker position that wont come. selfish

So Tinubu dragged people to the polling boots in 2011 and ensured they thumb printed GEJ? What a tales by moonlight story.

There is nothing we won't here from losers.

Yorubas should now be greedy for others and not themselves because others are angels from heave or what? Who stopped others from being greedy too. At least GEJ still had 40% of votes in SW, what name apart from greediness you will call the SE and SS voting pattern. Glutton abi?

GEJ lost and if you are still in pain, relocate to Sudan or Somalia.

1 Like

Re: I by Kzinne: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
superstar1:

So Tinubu dragged people to the polling boots in 2011 and ensured they thumb printed GEJ? What a tales by moonlight story.

There is nothing we won't here from losers.

Yorubas should now be greedy for others and not themselves because others are angels from heave or what? Who stopped others from being greedy too. At least GEJ still had 40% of votes in SW, what name apart from greediness you will call the SE and SS voting pattern. Glutton abi?

GEJ lost and if you are still in pain, relocate to Sudan or Somalia.
online ediot how are u doing. hope you've taken ur drugs today? pity you're a young person yet u talk thrash. go back to school and get an education. get reformed
Re: I by superstar1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kzinne:
online ediot how are u doing. hope you've taken ur drugs today? pity you're a young person yet u talk thrash. go back to school and get an education. get reformed

See this certified aro-vip, son of a back alley ashewo, a product of under the stair case 1-Night stand?

Who is your miserable and pathetic father?

E no go beta for you and your generations yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: I by KanwuliaJara: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
All to get more oil wells! cheesy
Muchechecheche
Dem dey belle-full? cheesy
Re: I by omolami: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Your stuff is to the contrary. Buhari success in sw is a disster bec no S westerner is happy but only Tinubu for his elselfish interest of expanding his empire. SW till mourn buhari's victory to be candid. This will not repeat itself bec it is obvious the accord btw buhari and tinubu will soon cut int pieces.
Re: I by Bigboytinz: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
haha so true

(1) (2) (Reply)

The South West Wants To Start Another Civil War / Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ / 2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.