Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? (2275 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Of course we all are aware of the gist. But Vanguard no gree show us their faces. I was actually interested in knowing their faces, make i know whether my village neighbour follow. So i decided to ask google...see what showed me:

More photos, http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/12/could-this-be-photos-of-witches-that.html

Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Am still waiting for urz op.

I mean ur face cos u were one of those that supported him.

Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by damselchinny: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Lmao
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Am still waiting for urz op.

I mean ur face cos u were one of those that supported him.
wetin come be ur own? today na sunday ooo. I be witch?
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by mickeyenglish(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2015

Post no bill...
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2015
OgaInnocent:
wetin come be ur own? today na sunday ooo. I be witch?
e fit stil be oo
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
e fit stil be oo

hmmm...We are talking of witches that supported Buhari. Not human beings now; if naija is 140million, 80 million suppoorted him THEN. so dont single me out. for now we are interested in those faceless witches.
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by lukman885(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Mr op ..re u high??
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by mykemiley(f): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Lolz......
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by smsshola(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Witches..the Bible suffer not to live either black or white. Winch na winch.
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by fistonati(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kwari witchcraft. See how dey look so malnourished . Dem no eat better food
Re: Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? by Soneh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
na the second one na , you no see as them carrry brooms like apc supporters

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats / 10 Reasons Buhari's Popularity Is Dropping Drastically. / Extremists Travelling With Coffin Filled With Ammunition Apprehended (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8