Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone (2993 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (2) (3) (4)

Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
he Lenovo newly released device known as Lenovo K3 Note is a pocket friendly Android Phablet which features a 5.5-inch IPS Screen Display with 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi) resolution running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with a more powerful processor along with 4G LTE network support. The Lenovo K3 Note is an upgraded version of the Lenovo K3 which was previously released some few months back.

The Lenovo K3 Note flaunts a 5.5-inch IPS full HD multi touch display which will surely leave your eyeballs mesmerized. Despite being so big, it has a waistline of just 7.9mm and a weight of 150g.

The Lenovo K3 Note sports a 13MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash, HDR, face detection, geo-tagging and panorama and the ability to record 1,080p videos at 30fps. For selfie crazies, there is a 5MP front snapper.

It sails on Lenovo Vibe 2.5 UI based on Android v5.0 Lollipop OS thereby offering access to Google’s latest apps and benefits. It drives its processes with a 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex A-53 processor based on 64-bit MediaTek MT6572 chipset. It is paired with 2GB RAM and Mali T760MP2 GPU thereby ensuring seamless and powerful performance.

It comes with 16GB of internal memory further expandable up to 32GB.

The Lenovo K3 Note packs a 3,000mAh Li-ion battery rated to deliver up to 36h of talktime and up to 750h of standby time over 3G. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB port...read more @ http://techlector.com/lenovo-k3-note-full-specs-price/
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by holuphisayor(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
is it now available in nigeria ?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by abbeyriousbaba: 4:32am On Apr 19, 2015
how much is d fone? good specs

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by harizonal123(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Nice spec. How much?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by maltharzaer(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Look up @habeebpain or @elijahdre on nairaland. They could give you fair deals if you're interested. Ordered one recently. #40k+
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by Habeebpain(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2015
maltharzaer:
Look up @habeebpain or @elijahdre on nairaland. They could give you fair deals if you're interested. Ordered one recently. #40k+

Thanks for the referral.

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
NOTICE!!! You guys should avoid getting scammed on Nairaland... dont ever send money to anyone telling you he is going to order for you... THIS phone will be in Nigeria before this month runs out.... THANKS

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
see image below

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by s3nn2x(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Looks nice. But is it as good as Jaiyu S3 and THL 5000?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by yomalex(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good gadget
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by abrahym(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cheap for the price
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
abrahym:
Cheap for the price
really?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by Habeebpain(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
TechLector:
NOTICE!!! You guys should avoid getting scammed on Nairaland... dont ever send money to anyone telling you he is going to order for you... THIS phone will be in Nigeria before this month runs out.... THANKS

Oga, if you've been duped before, just say so. Not everyone here is a scammer. People have paid to me before their items arrived and I delivered. Nothing beats earning that trust. I want Nigerians to be trusted and it begins with you and I. Stop spoiling people's business. If you've had a car accident before, will you stop entering cars? So, don't generalize with your experience.

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
and i never called names here... and how can i be scammed... ? many people on Nairaland have been complaining severally about being scammed... and besides... i dont think am spoiling your business.... if you really wanna engage into this business, you can get your own store (lol)... I am only trying to caution some people against that... IF YOU ARE TRUSTED, NOT EVERY ONE ON EARTH ARE THE SAME, SOME ARE OUT THERE WITH THEIR MAIN PURPOSE OF SCAMMING...
Habeebpain:

Oga, if you've been duped before, just say so. Not everyone here is a scammer. People have paid to me before their items arrived and I delivered. Nothing beats earning that trust. I want Nigerians to be trusted and it begins with you and I. Stop spoiling people's business. If you've had a car accident before, will you stop entering cars? So, don't generalize with your experience.
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by lanre316: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Habeebpain:

I admire your integrity but still people should not let down their guard cos everyone is not as trustworthy as you. Many people has been scammed on nairaland and people should be very careful who they send their money to. If someone had an accident because he used damaged faulty tires in his car, I would be foolish not to double check my tires everytime I want to drive my car. No fight. Just common sense precaution.

Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
The device is now available @ $179 (normal price is $223) .... see direct link via http://techlector.com/lenovo-k3-note-full-specs-price/ 1 DAY LEFT
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by lanre316: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
TechLector:
The device is now available @ $179 (normal price is $223) .... see direct link via http://techlector.com/lenovo-k3-note-full-specs-price/ 1 DAY LEFT

You mean it's available in Nigeria?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
lanre316:

<center><script type='text/javascript'>netseer_tag_id = '15360'; netseer_ad_width = '1000'; netseer_ad_height = '40'; netseer_task = 'ad'; netseer_imp_type = '1'; netseer_imp_src = '2'; </script> <script src='http://cl.netseer.com/dsatserving2/scripts/netseerads.js' type='text/javascript'></script></center>
Sorry, the device can not be shipped to Nigeria presently... we just need to calm down until it arrive here... BUT STILL IF YOU WANNA SHIP IT HERE VIA DHL; the device price + shipping will cost you $310
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by epoxide(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
lanre316:

we can pre-order for you@ 40k to lagos
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
epoxide:

we can pre-order for you@ 40k to lagos
from where will you pre-order sire?
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by epoxide(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
TechLector:

from where will you pre-order sire?

China sir
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Holla me to get this sleek phone.
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by 4peace(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
TechLector:
and i never called names here... and how can i be scammed... ? many people on Nairaland have been complaining severally about being scammed... and besides... i dont think am spoiling your business.... if you really wanna engage into this business, you can get your own store (lol)... I am only trying to caution some people against that... IF YOU ARE TRUSTED, NOT EVERY ONE ON EARTH ARE THE SAME, SOME ARE OUT THERE WITH THEIR MAIN PURPOSE OF SCAMMING...

Do you want me to believe the highlighted? show me figure that make you say MANY
Re: Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone by TechLector: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
4peace:

Do you want me to believe the highlighted? show me figure that make you say MANY

Dont have the time to start highlighting that for you... if you dont believe it, then forget it

Bontel R10. Andriod With Difference / 5 Apps Every Android User Should Have / sold!! Clean Galaxy Note 3 For Sale #32000