Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Help Please! PLEASE! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Please! PLEASE! (1045 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help!!! Please What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? / Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! PLEASE! by Ray360: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
A friend of mine called me this evening and said some group of people who move around and check people's health for free came to her lodge in school and examined her, they said she has STI and that it has reached a high level in her body (up to 94.2% ) according to what she said. before this test, she has always complained of nauseating feelings and stomach pain. she said she sleeps anyhow and is most times weak even without doing any strenuous work. also, her period is not stable as it comes late sometimes . they told her she might have contracted the disease from a toilet because she told them she is a Virgin (which she is) . the part that got me ruffled was when she said that they said if she doesn't treat it in 3days time, it may metamorphose to HIV. please! help a dear friend! she is so sad now. I have told her to go for a test though! can it turn to HIV? is it possible? health experts in the house please! ahhhhhh! :'
Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by Ray360: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
say something sis! undecided
Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is practically impossible. Can untreated malaria become typhoid-fever? The answer of course is an emphatic NO even though we are made to believe otherwise. My best advice for her is to go to the hospital so that a thorough diagnosis as well as a comprehensive lab test be made. Most STIs do mestasize(spread to other surrounding organs) when left untreated.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by sinaj(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ray360:

say something sis! undecided
m xori i av ntin to say
Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by TlcHealthGroup(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ray360:
A friend of mine called me this evening and said some group of people who move around and check people's health for free came to her lodge in school and examined her, they said she has STI and that it has reached a high level in her body (up to 94.2% ) according to what she said. before this test, she has always complained of nauseating feelings and stomach pain. she said she sleeps anyhow and is most times weak even without doing any strenuous work. also, her period is not stable as it comes late sometimes . they told her she might have contracted the disease from a toilet because she told them she is a Virgin (which she is) . the part that got me ruffled was when she said that they said if she doesn't treat it in 3days time, it may metamorphose to HIV. please! help a dear friend! she is so sad now. I have told her to go for a test though! can it turn to HIV? is it possible? health experts in the house please! ahhhhhh! :'
I am a health praticioner there are some dietry supplements i know of that i would advice her to take that would take care of it.call for more info.08185664889.
Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by Babice(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls get her 2 go 2 a trusted hospital pls,bt am 100% sure it cant turn 2 into HIV bt pls let her go to a trusted hospital,i av experience of a doctor deflowering a young girl all in d name of testing for infection,pls advice her not 2 allow speculum insertion 4 any reason,pls do get back 2 me if u need 2 knw anyoda tin

1 Like

Re: Help Please! PLEASE! by diamondc(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
its impossible for STI to turn to HIV. na magic? all this computer ppl self.....

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Tumor Turns Out To Be The Bone, Teeth And Hair Of Her Unborn Twin Sis / Please I Will Like To Meet Any Medical Personnel about a medical application / Snoring: Causes And Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.