Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Saw Throat Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saw Throat Problems (971 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Saw Throat Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw Throat Problems by PETERENI1(m): 6:19am On May 15, 2015
Please help me, The pains is too much for me to bear, I had saw throat since tow-days now. I went to a Pharmacy and was given Azithrin-500mg and Diclofenac 50mg to ease the pain and is still paining me seriously. Since these period of time I have not eating any solid food as a result of the pains i'm passing through, I only force myself to take only tea and fried egg to enable me take the drugs. Apart from the I had also loose my sleep. please any one one with useful information as regards to what I can take to help me ease this pains should please do so with HONESTY. Many thanks
Re: Saw Throat Problems by agohmamuda(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2015
Sorry op. I've been there b4. But i used my own "saw throat" to cut wood.

1 Like

Re: Saw Throat Problems by Kx: 6:37am On May 15, 2015
Hm, oyibo bu agbara
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Florblu(f): 6:57am On May 15, 2015
Yeye pikin
@op what u av is sore throat
Visit ur doctor and stop taking cold water
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Besea(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=PETERENI1 post=33751795]Please help me, The pains is too much for me to bear, I had saw throat since tow-days now. I went to a Pharmacy and was given Azithrin-500mg and Diclofenac 50mg to ease the pain and is still paining me seriously. Since these period of time I have not eating any solid food as a result of the pains i'm passing through, I only force myself to take only tea and fried egg to enable me take the drugs. Apart from the I had also loose my sleep. please any one one with useful information as regards to what I can take to help me ease this pains should please do so with HONESTY. Many thanks[/quote
Pls take augumentin 625mg one tab, twice daily. U will get better, also buy lozenges like strepsils. Ndo i nu.
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Bolanlevivian: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
Gaggle warm water salt solution as many times as possible. don't swallow but spilt it out after gaggling.
That's what I did about a month ago after using drugs and no improvement
Re: Saw Throat Problems by eyinjuege: 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
A doctor needs to ''saw'' your throat grin.
Ooops, I meant see your throat to determine if your tonsils are inflammed or you have oral thrush or whatever else is imaginable in your very sore throat. Sorry. You should be taking lots of fruits and fluids preferably warm fluids. Lozenges may also help a bit
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Lexusgs430: 3:19am On May 16, 2015
Someone put a saw to your throat?
Re: Saw Throat Problems by prettyjo(f): 5:09am On May 16, 2015
lolzzzzz
Re: Saw Throat Problems by donkarly(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2015
[b][/b]Hello besea,you a medical doctor?
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Besea(f): 9:16am On May 16, 2015
donkarly:
[b][/b]Hello besea,you a medical doctor?
No, I'm talking based on experience. I've treated it twice in 3 years so i understand the symptoms perfectly.
Re: Saw Throat Problems by ojoyentalk: 9:56am On May 16, 2015
Get a capful of Ruzu herbal bitters,you will come sharing your teztimonies.
Re: Saw Throat Problems by tforever(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2015
PETERENI1:
Please help me, The pains is too much for me to bear, I had saw throat since tow-days now. I went to a Pharmacy and was given Azithrin-500mg and Diclofenac 50mg to ease the pain and is still paining me seriously. Since these period of time I have not eating any solid food as a result of the pains i'm passing through, I only force myself to take only tea and fried egg to enable me take the drugs. Apart from the I had also loose my sleep. please any one one with useful information as regards to what I can take to help me ease this pains should please do so with HONESTY. Many thanks
are you serious about this problem because i can help

(1) (Reply)

Here Are List Of Some Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Why Men Love Sex Than Women / He Died Within Seconds Of Gasping For Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.