Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,335 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom (32829 Views)

8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / What Are The Signs Of A Mind Under Spiritual Attack? / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
haaa
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by slap1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Numbers 1 and 5, very correct.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
May God help us
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by MrSplurge(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm guilty of all the points you listed OP and to be honest, I think those people have gotten the better of me but I don catch one of them and he go hear am for my hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by jaybel(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
God bless ya brother!!!Thanks
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chei!!! *smh*
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Superstar007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Soln.

Join a club with good defenders. Thank me later.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by pure2012soul(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dyt:
I name it LAZINESS

An average Nigerian is lazy and they blame it on attacks
Well, I didn't say a won aiye not real

But coupled with your own laziness
Then you can't get up from that spot

I thought I was the only one with the same impression. Our churches too don't help matters with their emphasis on miracles and sudden wealth rather than hard work
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lolz
That means 90% of Nigerians dey under spiritual attack ...

point of correction, 99%
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lolz
are u smoking lipstick in that pic.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrSplurge:
I'm guilty of all the points you listed OP and to be honest, I think those people have gotten the better of me but I don catch one of them and he go hear am for my hand.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaha. ROTFL. Abeg go drink one bottle of Orijin to clear ur system
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
come dey advertise one pizza there,where are they selling it.pls anybody.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Brb
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by tete7000(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nw867:
'

Can this be a sign of spiritual attack? Op answer needed asap. lol
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by ndubueze92(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dyt:
I name it LAZINESS

An average Nigerian is lazy and they blame it on attacks
Well, I didn't say a won aiye not real

But coupled with your own laziness
Then you can't get up from that spot

one tin I have learnt to do is to disassociate human wisdom from the tins of God. Reasons;u see tins like u can handle them all,once u show zeal but...oftentimes u become disappointed on how it has gone awfully! then had I known sets in...
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by ChurchillStorm: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lolz

lwkm. Its sheer stupidity. Everything is linked to spirituality in Nigeria.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lolz

Hehehehehehehehe. You must be joking..
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by damiriches(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eyan n sera e oni aye n se oun... Stop making excuses. U wanna be successful? Den work hard!
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by hijodedios: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nw867:
'
the devil has so blinded you to the extenct that he now uses you as his agent,repent and be saved,even if you dont respect any man please fear God,He id the only one capable of destroying ones soul in hell fire.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by 2scorehigh(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Isn't it amazing how almost every occurrence or happenstance in this clime has a spiritual connotation attached to it?
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Whobedatte(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrSplurge:
LOL. Hold that one tight o. Mk e no run. E must confess angry grin
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by gbengus17: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks, am under spiritual attacks. i scored 6 out of 8. i will start going to a praying church and ORI OKE, this wk. once again THANKS.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by kinibigdeal(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
So enusmith fit quote bible verse!! Seun must see this
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by MightyMuna(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't believe in spiritual attacks. Just because something is inexplicable to you, doesn't make it a spiritual attack.
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:
So enusmith fit quote bible verse!! Seun must see this

cheesy Sorry for you tongue
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ControlX:
THE WORST IS THAT MAJORITY OF THOSE UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK WILL NEVER AGREE THAT THEY ARE UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK. undecided
Gbam! They would say its d country's economy
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
when you forget your dreams most times...
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Adwexky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
newsomtin:
Should I repent

Please do, Who knows if Earth will birth tommorow?
Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Hero10001: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Adyrin:
Oho....
1.When you look without seeing!
2.When your landlord comes for rent while you've got 2years left to stay
3.When your wife gives birth to an albino and you both are from a charcoaled black generation!
4.When you begin awoko from resumption day and get 8F and 1E in your 9registered courses!
6.When you starch your shirt and take a bike to toast a new babe only to see her bf driving d latest range
7.When its your turn to make withdrawals from the ATM after a long queue and the machine says interswitch unavailable
8.When you didn't notice there's no number 5 grin
when your downloading failed at 99%.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by 4four(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
grayht:
Gbam! They would say its d country's economy

[size=8pt][/size] dat means almost all nigerians are under Spiritual attack except our politician ,dangote, adenuga, otedola and their likes EVEN UNCLE EBELE JONATHAN AND HIS CO. PDP LOSSERS RE UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nw867:
'
Repent man, repent!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.