Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up (35596 Views)

Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
See how big viju milk was back then! shocked . GMB needs to look into this angry

Viju milk & other companies producing those nonsense they call milk/yogurt are just filled with starch to thicken it & make it look like a milk/yogurt drink.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmmm... I guess with fame & fortune comes bleaching too.. undecided
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayowonder:
so if someone like me is rich now.,e go turn pure white abi

Not necessarily. Poverty and exposure to the sun made him look sort of brown. He wasn't dark, just sunburned.

Could also be bleaching though because I know that that is what is in your mind.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can some one give me tinubu and obasanjor throw back photo

We need to clear somethingb here I mean how come they dont look handsome now
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by joromi: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is that girl, Anna Banner?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by donPhill(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
na from this one u go know say human being get spare part, just touch money and ur look ll change except dem pursue u from village come
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by greatness22(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Poverty na one "TEA" i nor fit drink guy.......see d way i just resemble am **sips my chi exotic**
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
SO FLAVOUR'S SKIN WAS DARK BEFORE?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
agoadiv:
did he ever knw he would be as rich now?

I wonder if the ladies crushing over him now would do so at this point in time..

cheap money mongers.

1 Like

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by BlackPeni5: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Seems Flavouar is Patronizing Dencia or that Pelumi boy...
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by supaslim(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Choi! Na him sisterpikin wey dey do bday da year I follow am go . Him no fit remember me again sef! Hmmm wetin man pikin go do na!
krall:
that was when we visited his sister at NHE
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by kuuljay(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
See how big viju milk was back then! shocked . GMB needs to look into this angry
you are a fool you just made me gave a loud fart in public lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin nice one bro
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by udysweet(f): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lmao! Clown of the century. Don't worry for your sake GMB will set up a committee to see that they effect the CHANGE asap and revert!
PervyByNature:
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
So Flavour dey bleach?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Youngk(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
the viju milk the little girl is carrying just made me to remember when viju milk was very thick .chia!! change didn't start today.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by kelvyn7: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
why dat him dog dey always hide face if flavour wan snap photo? angry
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by kelvyn7: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by kelvyn7: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
farano:
Lolz Money good o...See fine boy cheesy

why dat him dog dey always hide face if flavour wan snap photo? angry
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by akanoye15: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PervyByNature:
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Melinde: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
I always like things that carry milk grin
make things wey carry milk no eat your head
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by sherrylo: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
So Flavor self dey bleach?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by vision2050: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
the size of the viju is large compare to the one today
he have no dread lock, where he get am now?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Bowaley17(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Baba God bless my hustle...
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Neally(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you've struggled to earn a good income online...it probably wasn't your fault Because you were LIED to! It's about time that somebody finally told you, once & for all..just visit http://www.netbiznaija.com/hope/ for the answer
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by AdeQuate18: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Days when viju milk used to be thick and nutritious
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by olasoji1: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why Is This Man Doing This To Another Man's Wife?

See what is doing here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/why-is-this-man-doing-this-to-another.html
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by ozeepresh(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
who geh that leg ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her / D'banj Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.