Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Know The 2015 Post-utme Date For Your School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Know The 2015 Post-utme Date For Your School (447 Views)

2016 Unn Post Utme Date And Jamb Cut-off Mark For Screening / JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTMEā€¦ See Full Details / University Of Calabar 2015/2016 Post-utme Date And Sitting Arrangement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The 2015 Post-utme Date For Your School by Titto93(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2015
We've had so many candidates, who are veryanxious to know the date their post-UTME aptitude test will be written.The plain fact is nobody knows the date Post-UTME for a particular school is usually conducted because it's not an event that is usually fixed into the academic calendar of the institution.The school may decide (at any time) to conduct her screening exercise and it's usually tasked on the candidate to be aware at that time.

It is however, the responsibility of the candidate to be informed and try to get the right information using any means possible.
Here are some of the simple tips you can use to stay informed on your school's post-UTME registration and exam dates;
1. Visit www.gurusgarden.ml , daily from now on!
2. Visit the school's official website, daily from now on!

1 Like

Re: How To Know The 2015 Post-utme Date For Your School by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2015
The 2015 Jamb was the first ever full CBT exam. I was amazed at the scores students had in the exam. 200 and above was what I always heard any time I enquired on the performance of a candidate in the exam.
The percentage success would be very high this year as 90% of my friends and acquaintances passed the cut-off. (Nigerians will come around to welcome the testing system,this is a strategy Jamb simply applied.)
The truth remains however that some candidates were not satisfied (just a few), some had their computer turning off and on,others had theirs go out completely which implied they had failed the exam automatically. (But these incidents were few).
Malpractice was greatly reduced with this system and scoring was hastened. The testing generally met huge success and I would not be mistaking if I say that the testing system has come to stay.

I would guess right if I say you wrote this year's jamb.
Am I right?
Share your experience in the exam. What did you score in the exam? What course and school are you applying for?
What question do you have concerning your admission pursuit and preparation for postume?
I believe I can help you with your questions.
You can leave a comment below.

www.naijastudentsblog..com

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State University(uniosun)2015/16 Post Utme Form/admission Call08059623130 / This Might Be Of Help To All Students / Unilag Post Utme Form And AAUA Post Utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.