Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) (53485 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by rugged7(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians are no better. Muslims killing christians, north vs south, yurobas hating igbos, igbos hating hausas etc...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044584/Pray-Allah-ll-throw-overboard-Muslims-ordered-Christians-punctured-dinghy-African-migrants-sank-Mediterranean.html
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by mikron(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op where is the mtn sim u broke na? cos all i see is u holding an mtn sim, not a broken one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unnecessary...and immature...act of ignorance. Who told him that MTN Nigeria is owned by only South Africans? It is only a subsidiary of MTN South Africa, it's ownership majorly includes Nigerians?...ever heard of Chief Victor Odili?...was also a major shareholder of Diamond Bank. In any case, people should try to be matured and leave out corporate entities out of this xenophobia issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Adwexky(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I just broke my mtn sim card in protest over the xnophobia attacks against Nigerians in South Africa( MTN is a south African owned mobile Telecommunication company operational in Nigeria).- Ifeduba ThankGod Tochukwu

Tag, copy and Share this Picture.

HOW WILL THAT WAKE THOSE THAT HAVE DIED & SAVE OTHER FORIEGN NATIONALS?
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Unnecessary...and immature...act of ignorance. Who told him that MTN Nigeria is owned by only South Africans? It is only a subsidiary of MTN South Africa, it's ownership majorly includes Nigerians?...ever heard of Chief Victor Odili?...was also a major shareholder of Diamond Bank. In any case, people should try to be matured and leave out corporate entities out of this xenophobia issue.
supposing your sister was among those killed will you keep quiet,? chai Daris God oh! Daris God in every thing were doing!! those bloots dey are sharing in South Africa God will answer
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes he was! Please delete!
deleted, thanks
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by cornoil(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let's boycott Shoprite for a week and don't buy/load mtn airtime for a week. There are many stores that sell things almost as discounted as Shoprite now and also most Nigerians use more than a sim now. With this we can send message across to them.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unnecessary...and immature...act of ignorance. Who told him that MTN Nigeria is owned by only South Africans? It is only a subsidiary of MTN South Africa, it's ownership majorly includes Nigerians?...ever heard of Chief Victor Odili?...was also a major shareholder of Diamond Bank. In any case, people should try to be matured and leave corporate entities out of this xenophobia issue.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

supposing your sister was among those killed will you keep quiet,? chai Daris God oh! Daris God in every thing were doing!! those bloots dey are sharing in South Africa God will answer
Was that sister killed by MTN and other corporate bodies of South African origin that are operating in Nigeria, employing Nigerians and paying taxes in Nigeria which is building our economy? We are talking of people just having simple sense in their heads, and not for them to be behaving like fools. Now, let me ask you this: when those miscreants on the streets of northern Nigeria go burning down churches and killing southerners and foreigners, if maybe a Moroccan is killed, will it be fair/right if their people retaliate by attacking Nigerians (maybe igbos, deltans, edo people, calabar people, ijaws, etc) in Morocco that do not have any business at all with northern Nigeria and do not even know anything about what happened up north in Nigeria? Yes or no? Anyway, it's always easy to know some of them Nigerians that lack exposure. I still insist that it's just ignorance.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEdLbKsWh0

[size=15pt]XENOPHOBIA: The fall of South Africa[/size]
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Oseman07(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
boman2014:
undecided what should i do now with my 4 MTN SIM ?.
. Kindly throw them in the LAGOOn, lo ba tan...
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by luckier9(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
good move I will soon join u tomorrow
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Benfaco: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Icon4s:
Will u also destroy ur dstv decoder? undecided

Well i'll take it from him and take it to my house! grin
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Benfaco: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
rawpadgin:
OK, where is the bread i bought from shop rite the other day
let me go & throw it into the waste bin

Hand it over to me! i'll take it to the poor.
Thou shall not waste
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by jamesharryson(m): 6:05am On Apr 20, 2015
That sim is not broken joor.

look well

He just bought it.

he wan do sim registration
grin grin grin grin grin grin
AWONEYAN:
When you have importants connections to make with your MTN lines....you won't do that.
Would I be there when you go que for MTN shop, to retreive the same line?...#cheappopularity.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by asiwajumi(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2015
boman2014:
undecided what should i do now with my 4 MTN SIM ?.
swallow it bro.lol
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Horus(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2328018_photo0456_jpegdff902998ab6da256eb3b9012d01a29f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2328019_photo0457_jpeg22e1c5772b58252e353c1353a89b66ba

HAPPENING NOW:

Members of The Flagship, an affiliate of Edo Civil Society Organisations shuts down MTN office in Benin City, Edo state
over the killings of Nigerians in South Africa, calling all Nigerians to boycott the products and services of South African
companies in Nigeria.

This is just the beginning.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Horus(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4EuYt_663U

[size=15pt]MTN Benin offices disrupted over xenophobic attacks[/size]

Official activities at the Benin Head Office of Telecommunication Service Provider, MTN on Murtala Muhammed Way, were Monday disrupted for hours following a protest by members of Edo State Civil Society Organisation over xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and foreign nationals in South Africa by South Africans.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Kayhummer(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.