Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You (723 Views)

Pheelz [mr Producer] Ft Reekado Banks & Mav - "Honey" / 5 Minutes Of Fame With Young Jonn “the Wicked Producer” / Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You by realtestament(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Its no News that this two producers are in the list of the best producers in Nigeria Music Industry.

You have heard different production from this producers.

So in your own view, Who Do You Think Is Better
Re: Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2015
This land is not for sale!!!

Beware of Iskilu my prodigal son

Meanwhile young John the wicked producer is the best among the two
Re: Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You by newsomtin(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Young John: story for the gods by olamide, gbese by lil kesh.................pheelz: skelemba,first of all,yemi my lover,durosoke,goons mi,turn up, etc
Re: Your View!! Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer), Who Do You by okabe(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2015
2 of dem r very talented producers...but 4 me, young john remains d wicked producer

Pheelz no vex abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Premiere: Nicki Minaj Feeling Myself Feat. Beyonce / Have You Heard? Nigeria's 1st Online Instrumental/beat Store: Www.vibesbeats.com / 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.