Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding (1972 Views)

"Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Photos: Emotional Moments Between Genevieve Nnaji & Onyinye Carter Captured On C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by Aminat508(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2015
That wedding dress is to die for! MD of Mud Cosmetics
Nigeria Onyinye Carter pictured at her white wedding today.
Her bestie Genevieve Nnaji was there. Peep her after the
cut...
...and yes I'm back. I went out ni! I stay home from
Monday to Friday without stepping out. If I try it weekend
too, menopause will come and catch me here - on top of
blogging. Ha! I have to go out so people can see me na
*wink*...lol. Alright, let's continue with 'dem stories...:-)

Source:@lindaikeji blog

1 Share

Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by temitemi1(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Ok!
Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by Dyt(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Ok!

Pls let this just be it
Don't come with ur bot ways
angry angry
Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by egbaguy: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
But why is genevieve not smiling nah.....was she forced to take dat pinshure? #kermit!!!!! What do I knw sef?
Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Ok,buriful
Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by NegeduGrace(f): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
egbaguy:
But why is genevieve not smiling nah.....was she forced to take dat pinshure? #kermit!!!!! What do I knw sef?
ah y she go smile**for her mind she d talk say y no b her**dat is d face a single lady dat is approachin menopause carries@her friend's weddin**
Re: Photos: Onyinye Carter At Her White Wedding by AsanwaKC(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] / Flavour Shares His Sunday Outing Photo (nice Photo) / Nigerians Should Pity Me, This is End Time Abeg - Singer Mocheddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.