Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak (924 Views)

Biafra: We Will Attack Nigeria If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released Within One Month / Biafra: We Will Attack Nigeria If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Release Within One Month / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak by othuskyTM(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
It pains me a lot as Nigerian seeing what is been done to my fellow Nigerians in South/Africa,The government of this country doesn't put the interest of its Citizens first before others if not so how long will it take for government to evacuate its citizens out. Why will they continue to victimize every Nigerian citizens abroad? I don't have a brother or relatives there but its unfair and I must say am ashamed to be a Nigerian U dare not try this with a soul from America.

Re: Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak by delishpot: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Bros, the Nigerians there say they dont want to leave. I sugested this same thing just when tge attacks started and they were mad at me for suggesting they leave all they own and worked for and return home. So what else can one do for them?
Re: Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak by CHM11: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
They don't even want to come home
Re: Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak by othuskyTM(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:
Bros, the Nigerians there say they dont want to leave. I sugested this same thing just when tge attacks started and they were mad at me for suggesting they leave all they own and worked for and return home. So what else can one do for them?
The goverment is responsible for the unmerited act on Nigerians, When the people in are just there with arms fold.
Re: Xenophobic Attack Nigeria Is Weak by delishpot: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
othuskyTM:

The goverment is responsible for the unmerited act on Nigerians, When the people in are just there with arms fold.

That is the exact reason I said COME HOME! They wont protect you and you cant fight back for long before you run out of bullets. I hope the fed govt is going to at least try to bring home those who want to leave SA.

(1) (Reply)

Football Writers Wanted | Paid Part Time Job / Buhari, APC Chairman To Meet As Zoning Threatens APC existence - Vanguard / Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.