Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (29737 Views)

Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Basildvalour(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Lolz.... I can see how okay u are. If he can't cure ur ailment then tell him too that I said he should see BBQ.
And the devil just mentioned me

Just to confirm what he is grin

Continue the quotes, devil!
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by MalcoImX: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
hush15:

butter old man, clueless, disgruntled and many more you can call him but for me, I align with a lot he has said. they are not far from the truth.

It's just a matter of time before the whole drama unfolds with this new government. I believe Jonathan did well, putting aside the issue of corruption which he was confronting with a very different and strategic approach that needed time and patience to work. yet, aside all that, he has still contributed to a great extent to Nigeria more than any of his predecessor. we weren't just patient with him.

As for buhari, he is coming out to deny his promises in bits. that man is like a leopard, he can't change his skin and Nigerians will wishes they had being more patient.
Just Buhari's election has heralded some stability in the country.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
And the devil just mentioned me

Just to confirm what he is grin

Continue the quotes, devil!

DEVIL!!!!!!
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by hush15: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
jazzsoul:
Mr Aribiasala posits that if Nigeria was America, Buhari will be disqualified from office because of his past record. Well, in America, Jonathan will be in jail for the massive looting of the treasury, incompetence, and bribing the electorate to vote for him. People like Aribisala are part of the problem and not the solution in Nigeria.

Jonathan did not give Nigerians any reason to vote for him. He engaged in a campaign of fear by asking Nigerians to vote for him because Buhari is too strict. Why did he not run on his record of achievements and vision for the country?

yeah, Jonathan maybe in prison as you mentioned, but buhari would have been dead for coup plotting. what moral right does buhari have to contest any election in the first place.

this very Aribisala you mentioned has more political insight than you and it's very obvious.

why can we see the wrongs in the way and manner the APC achieved power. It's always Jonathan, yet we keep making more wrong choices. even if Jonathan was bad, does it make buhari right?

in tournament, we say the cutting your head off is not the solution to headaches.

We obviously don't learn from our mistakes and our past.

too bad
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
2 mush engrish

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by anwo247: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
There must be something called Anger in APC, that "A" shd represent anger or angry or something like that... I have never seen any person or group of persons that are angry in defeat and victory. ..

what is it that APC want again? You told lies to Nigerians and voted with underage kids and won yet your anger is all over the places.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by dayowunmi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
ocelot2006:

I guess Pro-APC media outlets wrote articles of "luv" about the PDP and never insulted GEJ, abi?
To answer your question, the pro APC outlets where not called by the name Pastor, this guy writes articles weekly all attacking or shading buhari! Is that his own calling!!! Even if u have been shading him before elections, now that he's won atleast simple courtesy and decorum warrants respect for the man. Its uncouth and unnecessary these attacks of his!
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Icekyng: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
vareal:
all u knw to do hia is b abusiv. Neva mak meaninfl cntribution
guess u support PDP ryt ?
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by prettyboi1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly, the best thing that happened to Nigeria was/is Jonathan's failure to win the presidential elections. Before now, I had never seen a bunch of clueless sycophants who come up with useless excuses for failure rather than taking corrections and getting back on track. All these Jonathan supporters are cry-babies that blame everything and any/everyone for his failures. We all saw how Jega declared the results from the election....from his end, it was transparent and fair. Let us even assume that INEC rigged the elections, typically is it not the incumbent government of Jonathan that would have won in that case? Did the opposition party have as much funds and influence as the former ruling party of PDP to even "rig"? These silly Jonathan supporters are the laziest thinkers I know.

JONATHAN WAS VOTED OUT BY A MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS NOT BECAUSE OF BIAS BUT BECAUSE HE FAILED NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE. THE SAME NIGERIANS THAT VOTED HIM OUT TODAY STOOD BY HIM IN 2011 AND VOTED HIM IN BUT HE FAILED THEM. Simple story.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by kambili999(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Oyeah.. But if it's a romantic novels nawh, you will read it all and ask for more. grin
lol...
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by unclejb2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
After May 29.....#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
jazzsoul:
Mr Aribiasala posits that if Nigeria was America, Buhari will be disqualified from office because of his past record. Well, in America, Jonathan will be in jail for the massive looting of the treasury, incompetence, and bribing the electorate to vote for him. People like Aribisala are part of the problem and not the solution in Nigeria.

Jonathan did not give Nigerians any reason to vote for him. He engaged in a campaign of fear by asking Nigerians to vote for him because Buhari is too strict. Why did he not run on his record of achievements and vision for the country?
sound argument.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
For those of you GMB Has hurt in the past, I am sorry. Can we move on now?
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Johnsinia(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
adaybayor:

and you are proud of GEJ because stealing is not corruption
Yes, stealing is not corruption. He who steal is a thief example, Tinubu is a thief likewise, a friend of a thief is also a thief, thus, this authematically made fashola a thief also bc he knew all abt tinubu looting of Lagos wealth but kept quiet. Buhari is a violent being and a terrorist. You and APC likes are corrupt for knowing black and calling it white - this is what corruption is all about.
Gej is not corrupt neither is he clueless; he is just a weak man in the midst of former generals and evil genus who ganged up using the medias, lies n propangadas to portray Gej as corrupt n clueless to the majority fools, who can't ask themselves questions and determine to insist they see what the FG claims they did. Ask yourself this questions, why is the medias not showing the FG project for the past 6yrs? Why are they always saying bad of the FG? Let me tell u why, bc they knew majority of Nigerians in your likes are illitrate (brainless) and eventhough if educated; educated fools. That's y they will always tell you that "the average graduated Nigeria student is unemployable", do u know what that means, it means, despite they are educated, they don't reason hence we(politicians) can manupulate their brain into believing anything even use them as our thugs to course electoral fruads, bribe them and make their degrees useless.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari wil surprise many people, he wil perform beyond doubt.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by PastorOla1: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
This man is not serious at all
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Johniyke2flex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Its not just worth it commenting on threads on NL these days. Femi has spoken the whole truth, but as usual he'd get only insults from depraved minds.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
This pastor must be one of the beneficiaries of GEJ 2trn naira.He is afraid to refund the money,so he is still drumming support for him.Despite knowing well that it wont do him any good.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by hassan85(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aribisala has always been a stupid old grey headed and catish BIG oblong eyes like daziani Alison madueke. empty headed journalist.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by babajero(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
dridowu:
people like u that are pro-PDP or pro-GEJ will not be proud of Buhari as their President but someone like me that are Pro-APC or Pro- Buhari will be 100% proud of Buhari as our President .
God Bless President-Elect Buhari
God Bless Nigeria
nobody is talking about party here, whether pdp or apc you are not in any neither am i in any, but what matters is us the individuals, whether good or bad we are to bear the consequences.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by kingsleyzie: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Come to think of it, Buhari and Jonathan are Nigerians who should be commended on their peaceful role in ensuring that whatever may be the case Nigerians come first through signing the peace accord, however Nigerians win. In this will, Nigerians spoke through the ballot which was accepted by president Jonathan. On this note, president Jonathan, who enjoyed your loyality will as well expect you to shift it to the President elect general Buhari. Buhari is our president elect and it is expected that we be proud of him and as well call him our president. I love Buhari, without a second thought.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ACM10: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
dBard:

Aribisala, like him or not, has raised Very Important points that I thought would be the basis of intelligent discourse but as usual, it's a replay of the usual ridiculous NL response, even by the self acclaimed intelligentsia, most of whom didn't bother reading the post.

it is well..

It is well my brother. Don't expect intelligent response here. NL is filled with ultra-partsan posters who never accept opinions other than to their own. Pastor Aribisala made some interesting remarks which should be of concern to every average intelligent Nigerians who are interested in strengthening our democracy. But trust majority of Nigerians to exhibit their usual shortsightedness. Aribisala's take will start making sense 8 years from now when north will use their apparent poll superiority to intimidate other Nigerians.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by adaybayor(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Johnsinia:

Yes, stealing is not corruption. He who steal is a thief example, Tinubu is a thief likewise, a friend of a thief is also a thief, thus, this authematically made fashola a thief also bc he knew all abt tinubu looting of Lagos wealth but kept quiet. Buhari is a violent being and a terrorist. You and APC likes are corrupt for knowing black and calling it white - this is what corruption is all about.
Gej is not corrupt neither is he clueless; he is just a weak man in the midst of former generals and evil genus who ganged up using the medias, lies n propangadas to portray Gej as corrupt n clueless to the majority fools, who can't ask themselves questions and determine to insist they see what the FG claims they did. Ask yourself this questions, why is the medias not showing the FG project for the past 6yrs? Why are they always saying bad of the FG? Let me tell u why, bc they knew majority of Nigerians in your likes are illitrate (brainless) and eventhough if educated; educated fools. That's y they will always tell you that "the average graduated Nigeria student is unemployable", do u know what that means, it means, despite they are educated, they don't reason hence we(politicians) can manupulate their brain into believing anything even use them as our thugs to course electoral fruads, bribe them and make their degrees useless.

So a thief is not corrupt, waste of education
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by babajero(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
adaybayor:

and you are proud of GEJ because stealing is not corruption
if stealing is corruption then anini will not be an armed robber but a corrupt man, nor shekau a terrorist but a corrupt man, nor Clifford orji a ritualist but a corrupt man. When you talk about corruption it has to be affiliated with the general public, when you raise the issue of corruption then you have to talk about people like obasanjo, buhari, ibori, alamesiegha, babangida, dangote, chimaroke nnamani and manyf other politicians. When goodluck said that stealing is not corruption he was not talking about politicians who embezzled public funds, rather he was talking about thiefs or armed robbers who were regarded as corrupt, mean while the real corrupt men like buhari who entered the military without waec and became president without being able to show it, people like jega who used PVC to show that the people in North West alone is greater than the whole of south West combine including Lagos, people like tunubu who cornered or the land he collected from people all in the name of using it for govt purposes, people like obasanjo who came out from prison without nothing to become president but became the owner of the biggest farm in Africa within 4 years, many of the northern leaders who collect money in the name of the populace but rather use it to enrich themself and their children leaving multitude of them in poverty illiteracy, walk free without harassment. Do you think if Nigeria were to be a sane country people like buhari will emerge as president?
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Walemi1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is very obvious that this man is a biased human being.The fact that he's a pessimisst shows he's not a democrat.Jonathan failed and the people don't want him to repeat.Shikena
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by adaybayor(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Johnsinia:

You need a brain check mister if you need to write so much trash as this to prove stealing ain't corruption. And if you have the smallest of brains you will know that citizens do not need the media to tell them their govt is working. Was It the media that told me that a dollar exchanges for over #200? Do I need anybody to tell me our roads are good when I travel everyday? Oh I forgot, the media also told your clueless GEJ to say nigerians now enjoy regular power suply?
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by dBard: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
akthedream:
what zoning arrangement in Pdp are you talking about?...the one Gej single handedly distroyed?...is that not part of the genesis of Pdp's problem?

comprehension..s.m.h

Apc's zoning arrangement.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by adaybayor(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
babajero:
if stealing is corruption then anini will not be an armed robber but a corrupt man, nor shekau a terrorist but a corrupt man, nor Clifford orji a ritualist but a corrupt man. When you talk about corruption it has to be affiliated with the general public, when you raise the issue of corruption then you have to talk about people like obasanjo, buhari, ibori, alamesiegha, babangida, dangote, chimaroke nnamani and manyf other politicians. When goodluck said that stealing is not corruption he was not talking about politicians who embezzled public funds, rather he was talking about thiefs or armed robbers who were regarded as corrupt, mean while the real corrupt men like buhari who entered the military without waec and became president without being able to show it, people like jega who used PVC to show that the people in North West alone is greater than the whole of south West combine including Lagos, people like tunubu who cornered or the land he collected from people all in the name of using it for govt purposes, people like obasanjo who came out from prison without nothing to become president but became the owner of the biggest farm in Africa within 4 years, many of the northern leaders who collect money in the name of the populace but rather use it to enrich themself and their children leaving multitude of them in poverty illiteracy, walk free without harassment. Do you think if Nigeria were to be a sane country people like buhari will emerge as president?

Warped logic, stealing is a form of corruption. Put on your thinking cap.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by emiye(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sometimes i wish i can punch this old man in d face, and his front teeth falls down.

I expect a man like these to have learnt to keep his pure and raw sentiments in check when making analysis, even if he wants to pick a side, but for him, he is always totally overwhelmed by his false sentiments that he brings every of it to his analysis, and it makes him to write /speak lots of jargons at once, that there is little or no logic left in his writings
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by emiye(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I will say it over and over Underage voting is way overrated than the massive fraud commited in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross river e.t.c

Like how many underage voter is even seen in each northern polling unit ?

Who did those underage voters vote for ?

Did those underage voters even voted right ?

The old foool should tell us .
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Bowaley17(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
See the man face... Fool¡sh Goat. Buhari is here to stay. If you don't like it--- board the nearest BRT to the Lagoon... You know the rest...
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by babajero(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2015
adaybayor:

Warped logic, stealing is a form of corruption. Put on your thinking cap.
stealing is stealing, armed robbery is armed robbery, assassination is assassination, but embezzlement is corruption, masses manipulatuon is corruption because it is what concerns the general public, eg if an armed robber, a burglar or an assassin comes to your house to operate, you and your immediate family will bear the grudges, but when an embezzler diverts public fund meant for let me education the general public will bear the grudges, it will give rise to illiterate populace, take the North as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.