Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

A Dead Man's Joke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Dead Man's Joke! (2050 Views)

The Wise Igbo Man JOKE!!! / Funny Man Joke / Money Cannot Be Wasted - Igbo Man Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dead Man's Joke! by allboyz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong address, and without realizing he sent the mail. Meanwhile Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted. The son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read: To: My Loving Wife, Subject: I've reached. I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have Computers here, and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival 2mrrow

PS - Read carefully to understand
Re: A Dead Man's Joke! by dani1luv: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
Comment Reserved for Next Poster
Re: A Dead Man's Joke! by sweetmum(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2009
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: A Dead Man's Joke! by dani1luv: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ sweetmum
hey girl
how you wink
Re: A Dead Man's Joke! by clemcykul(f): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2009
*toasting detected*
Re: A Dead Man's Joke! by afribabe: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
:-x

(1) (Reply)

Never Lie To Your Mother / See The Kind Food Lagos Pikin Dey Chop Ewa N Agege / Funeral Announcement!!!. . .not A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.