Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... (856 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by litem234(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
S.A WETIN UNA SABI..YOU GUYS SHOULD SIT UP....STOP RAPE AND HIV PEDDLING. ...STOP LAZYING AROUND. .....

THEN STAND UP TO YOUR GOVT....

FOREIGNERS AREN'T YOUR PROBLEMS. ....YOU ARE YOUR PROBLEMS.....

Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by xreal: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
litem234:
S.A WETIN UNA SABI..YOU GUYS SHOULD SIT UP....STOP RAPE AND HIV PEDDLING. ... STOP LAZYING AROUND . .....

@ bold
Major problem.

Remember to post pic of the burning; before, during and after.

1 Like

Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by Princecalm(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
If you are really serious then why not go and bring down one of mtn mast pole.

1 Like

Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by litem234(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
one mask is down....here
Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
No need to burn your sim card. Port to another network.
Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by CLASSMAN: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
I day use 1 eye day look d mast way day my area if things get worst na bygone, na only petrol of 500 naira and matches them owe me
Re: In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... by OreMI22: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
litem234:
S.A WETIN UNA SABI..YOU GUYS SHOULD SIT UP....STOP RAPE AND HIV PEDDLING. ...STOP LAZYING AROUND. .....

[size=16pt]No No No No Bro!!!!!
See the game plan here,

We are just going to fish out the bloody south africans employed by these companies and give them a dose of xenophobia beating. Then we shall frustrate all avenues they use in transferring out our money from Nigeria into South Africa before we take over the company. Afterall, it is our money that we are using to buy the SIM cards.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Expert Asks FG To Go Back To Economic Policies Of 1960s / Surely Only A Military Takeover Can Save Us From Tinubu / Alamieyeseigha Sets To Join APC, Eyes Bayelsa Governorship Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.