Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (59272 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Kentrasso(f): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls who wrote this piece? The word structure is so bad... why use David instead of Rosemary? I can't read this

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ogbes07: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
onipade is very dumb. How can u allow such woman into ur apartment after knowing her atrocity? He is lucky he wasnt poison or stab 2 death. on d other hand d journalist should have used Rosemary repeatedly instead of David.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Kentrasso(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pluslargent:
Good concise write up...kudos to the journalist, not like some write up these days that make you wonder if the journalism house actually has an editor.

Are you kidding? ??

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by themodernman: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
South don turn to something else...make I stay my Maiduguri dey chill jejely abeg...thank God Boko haram don chase all ds Yiboz comot.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ifyan(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
What a man can do a woman can do best

My bro I tell you true but the heart of women kai mehn!

Fear women.

You know. .....
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by nduchucks: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
I see that the male chauvinists have already lined up to crusify the lady in the story. While we must condemn the acts and crimes perpetrated by the lady, the men who are blabbing their mouths here are very hypocritical.

Many of them run around with multiple wives (me sef get multiple, but legally lipsrsealed). Some of them beat up their wives and inflict worse injuries than this lady inflicted on the 'husband'.

nansense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Why accept her back after the revelation? Why? You did yourself sir. See the woman face sef; this one nor be ordinary woman oh! lipsrsealed

Exactly ........he shouldn't have allowed her have acess to his apartment again,seems the man is a weak guy, considering all the drama of the lady in the past, he ought to have kept her at arms length but only support the kid he has with her, when l read stories like this l think been alone might be the best, l can't deal with all this drama..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by onoja12: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
sometimes when a man can not progress,i always advice check who your partner is,people think the devil is one spirit that stays somewhere,i say both good and bad are in all men,it only depends on which they chose to act on.i done talk am if you marry bad wife you are finished

otipoju:
She could cheat on him but she could not stand the sight of him being being happy with another woman.

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ifyan(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
otipoju:
She could cheat on him but she could not stand the sight of him being being happy with another woman.

Na so life de. Some people too greedy, dey won over chop.

Kai! My people.

You know. ....
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by midasbliss(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Things Are Taking A New Turn.
Women Are Becoming More Brutal.
The Man Is Nice Sha
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by M4gunners: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Change
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by winioluwa: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Women are powerful element on earth.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
redcliff:

where they are supposed to have sense they would not.. its the place that the sense is not needed, you would see them displaying skills as if they were awarded professorship in that field ...smh

they are only telling men that they are prefect in the acts of deception and concealing
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ijustdey: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Men casually commit adultery, but if a woman want to commit adultery, baba even CIA and FBI no go fit catch am.

nah only God catch her and when the man did discover her cheating habit she decided to bathe the man with hot boiling water.......

this shows that wickedness thus reside in this woman
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by darlenese(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
MY God!!!
What a Terrible wife

....but i'm wondering what kinda husband will allow his wife to travel for a month. did she hypnotized them? .
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by onatisi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
The man is at fault and very lucky to be alive. Why did he allow her to sleep in his house after he had separated with her,most likely he would have had sex with her ,so after all this he decided to tell her he is dating another woman and he thinks she will just smile and be happy at been used?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Islie: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
I returned home, I took my two children that Rosemary left behind for blood test since DNA test is expensive. The only child who had the same blood group as my was the first child I had with Rose in secondary school. When she came back from Delta, I told her that I got a new job and said that she should go and do a blood group test as the company required the whole family to do such. When she did it, the second and third children had the same blood group but it was not the same with their mother’s blood group or mine. That was when I knew the children were not mine.”

So, the woman has kept all the three children with her first husband for him to take care of it without him knowing

Kia..... A lot of men must have being taking care of the children who aren't theirs just like how this man has being taking care of the second and last born without knowing they are his
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
he must have spotted her jealous tendency...
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sijo01:
No wonder dey say 'fear women' tongue

How to be happy with a woman..

Love her deeply
Appreciate her deeply
Cherish her deeply
Treat her very kindly
Try to make her happy all the time
Give her adequate attention in all aspects.
Have undivided affection towards her
BUT DESPITE ALL THESE, ALSO EXPECT THE WORST FROM HER.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmm the man was even very calm about the whole thing.
This woman is what you'd call an agbero of the higher order.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by okonivwe(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
wickel woman God Nor Go 4give Her. Bad Woman
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Islie:

So, the woman has kept all the three children with her first husband for him to take care of it without him knowing

Kia..... A lot of men must have being taking care of the children who aren't theirs just like how this man has being taking care of the second and last born without knowing they are his

There is a new home dna test in vogue. Every father needs it to avoid unpleasant surprises because many men have died not knowing that they are not the true father of the child or children who called them daddy.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Setaje(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
I just pity men who think women don't cheat. Lmao. This days the way woman dey cheat ehnn. E no get part two. Unlike men, women cover their tracks very well
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

nah only God catch her and when the man did discover her cheating habit she decided to bathe the man with hot boiling water.......

this shows that wickedness thus reside in this woman
read the story very well ,the man is at fault and he is very very very lucky . Because what he did another woman would just have poisioned him and left without anybody knowing. There are 3 issues here. The first is the woman was or is unfaithful, secondly he caught red handed,separated from her or divorced her,whichever way we see it. Thirdly he kept sending money to her for upkeep of her children for another man and her .why was he doing this?which means the man never took his mind,heart ,eyes and brains of her,maybe her toto is special. The last issue is ,she came to lagos and the man allowed her to stay in his house overnight,what the hell was he thinking ? Most likely he had sex with her and afterwards told her that he is engaged to another woman !!! Let's be realistic which woman won't be mad at such an action ? The simple question ppl will ask the man is when you knew u are no longer interested in her and u have another woman why allow her into ur house to sleep overnight in the first place? The man invited trouble and he is lucky to be alive ,because some quiet women won't even argue or react violently ,they will just poision everything in that house and leave and allow the man to kill himself .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by dre11(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
chuna1985:

I just don't kno why this sounds like super story

This is not Adenuga film production because its looks real from all indication
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thank God that my covenant is worthwhile "I will never marry a Deltan gurl'. grin I Thank God for this revelation.

Wetin u wan tell me again? u wan tel me say no be every deltan girl? u fit marry one for urself or ur pikin na!
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by jaydude(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
How did she carry d oda man's pregnancy for nine months and d other husband didn't know shocked story of life
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Danosophe(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
...The first twist in the tale occurred four years ago, when Onipede and his elder brother attended a wedding in Delta State, where they met one of the brothers of Rosemary David and his friend named Okey. When Okey learnt that Rosemary David was married to Onipede, he laughed scornfully and said: “Okay, let’s see after the wedding because we have something to talk about..." When the duo spoke, Okey told Onipede that his ‘wife’ had another husband in Delta State. Despite the protestations of Onipede, Okey challenged him to trail Rosemary David to Delta whenever she embarks on another visit to the state. Still unbelieving,(FOOLISH and MYOPIC) he did not act on the advice until the 2014 Easter period when Rosemary David traveled to Delta State with the third baby.

Onipede called Okey, who urged him not to believe David’s story of going to visit her aunt. Acting on this advice, Onipede trailed David to Delta State and spent three days searching for her. On the third day, he finally saw her with another man. Heartbroken, Onipede returned to Lagos the same day,
after discovering his wife’s infidelity.

Recalling what he overheard in the bar that night, Onipede told Sunday
Sun: “As I sat at the bar monitoring my wife, one of the men seated there said that he did know what Rosemary David always went to do in Lagos. Every time, she would go to Lagos and leave her husband here at home. I am sure it is because of the first wife of the man she is married to. I returned home, I
took my two children that Rosemary David left behind for blood...

The only child who had the same blood group as mine was the first child I had with Rosemary David in secondary school... Then one day Rosemary David called and said she wanted to visit Lagos to buy jewellery and sell in Ore, Ondo State. Out of a sense (THE HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS) he told her to stay in his apartment to ease her accommodation problem while in Lagos...

Only a FOOL, a DESTINED or MARKED for Death can Behave the way this Man did.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by ChristyG(f): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
chuna1985:

I just don't kno why this sounds like super story
yeah it sounds like super story because the woman is not from a particular region u love to hate.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by AskProf: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sijo01:
No wonder dey say 'fear women' tongue

Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nawa o, some babes ar just very funy.
Re: Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
It means women can cheat too!

tongue

Young03:

and wat do u mean by dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.