Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How God Came Into Existence. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Came Into Existence. (13114 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

We give you the solution, you people say it's foolish but with all your wisdom you people can't get a real solution.

When will you learn to submit yourself and accept the wisdom of God.

Wouldn't you answer the bonded questions in the post? I was having fun off you.

Test your solution on an animal first. Everyone would acknowledge your efforts for your attempt. I would suggest a rat. Do the "killing and living in divinity for them".
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Our earth cooled under the influence of gravity from the expansion of a tiny and dense universe. During this expansion, enormous amounts of energy cooled and condenses into matter. The process is a reversal of the nuclear energy, where matter is converted into energy. Google search "the Big Bang" for more explanation.

The events before the bang is still not clear and astrophysicist have postulated some theories like multiverse.

You should note that scientists don't yet have all answers to the creation of our universe, but they are working to unravel the mysteries.
You don't know enough, yet you say NO to a conscious origin? Let me deliver to you a shocker, no one can assert the origin of things before him, since the original conditions can neither be known, not to talk of being provable or testable. Even if this is not generally true, it fits this argument with no room for objection, since we are dealing with origin of time itself.
It is sad you are willing to believe a product of human invention, mixed with facts and fiction than to believe in God.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You don't know enough, yet you say NO to a conscious origin? Let me deliver to you a shocker, no one can assert the origin of things before him, since the original conditions can neither be known, not to talk of being provable or testable. Even if this is not generally true, it fits this argument with no room for objection, since we are dealing with origin of time itself.
It is sad you are willing to believe a product of human invention, mixed with facts and fiction than to believe in God.

Another primitive invention by ancient people who never crossed outside the earth right? Is it not better you both just say i dont know since none of you were there when it happened..!!!
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Another primitive invention by ancient people who never crossed outside the earth right? Is it not better you both just say i dont know since none of you were there when it happened..!!!
Then it is true that neither my God nor his god (tiny particles) is provable nor disprovable, leaving one's believe to Faith, which I subjected my topic to and on which my dear and noble Christianity is based.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Then it is true that neither my God nor his god (tiny particles) is provable nor disprovable, leaving one's believe to Faith, which I subjected my topic to and on which my dear and noble Christianity is based.

Faith? Good thats very better...

I think its quite reasonable to agree with people in the international space station, hubble telescope, satelights, curiousity rovers, and have actually been to space than believe some mythological crap reworked from more ancient mythology by primitive men that you are far more smarter than..

Common thats an insult to the 21st century.. when you let an archaic ancient superstitious book influence ur thinking instead of study (science)..
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Faith? Good thats very better...

I think its quite reasonable to agree with people in the international space station, hubble telescope, satelights, curiousity rovers, and have actually been to space than believe some mythological crap reworked from more ancient mythology by primitive men that you are far more smarter than..

Common thats an insult to the 21st century.. when you let an archaic ancient superstitious book influence ur thinking instead of study (science)..
Its so funny that when I read these ancient myths, they hardly tally with the Bible, neither are their motives compartible. No, I won't accept scientists that refuse to go into metaphysics and use their life as an intelligent being studing an unintelligent universe, what an oxymoron! I prefer to stay with God, whose book of myth (the only myth that dealt with TIME and History from its very first page to the last), thought us how to apply it to our present life and world, and a promise of happy ending for those who have FAITH. Can your god (tiny particles) do that?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Its so funny that when I read these ancient myths, they hardly tally with the Bible, neither are their motives compartible. No, I won't accept scientists that refuse to go into metaphysics and use their life as an intelligent being studing an unintelligent universe, what an oxymoron! I prefer to stay with God, whose book of myth (the only myth that dealt with TIME and History from its very first page to the last), thought us how to apply it to our present life and world, and a promise of happy ending for those who have FAITH. Can your god (tiny particles) do that?

**face palm** What did i expect.. Dumb reply and i got it.. #Sighs.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

**face palm** What did i expect.. Dumb reply and i got it.. #Sighs.
I pinstakingly went through the net to bring to you two links refuting big bang, one from a Christian source

http://creation.mobi/what-about-the-big-bang
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Lerner
Our universe is too special to be without a MASTERMIND.
For thus saith JEHOVAH (the LORD) that created the universe (the heavens); God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am JEHOVAH (the LORD); and there is none else. ◄Isaiah 45:18 ►
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I pinstakingly went through the net to bring to you two links refuting big bang, one from a Christian source

http://creation.mobi/what-about-the-big-bang
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Lerner
Our universe is too special to be without a MASTERMIND.
For thus saith JEHOVAH (the LORD) that created the universe (the heavens); God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am JEHOVAH (the LORD); and there is none else. ◄Isaiah 45:18 ►

Oh mehn **face palm** cry
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Wouldn't you answer the bonded questions in the post? I was having fun off you.

Test your solution on an animal first. Everyone would acknowledge your efforts for your attempt. I would suggest a rat. Do the "killing and living in divinity for them".
Only things that have the probability of failing needs to undergo test.
Believe and you shall be free from this problematic human nature.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Our earth cooled under the influence of gravity from the expansion of a tiny and dense universe. During this expansion, enormous amounts of energy cooled and condenses into matter. The process is a reversal of the nuclear energy, where matter is converted into energy. Google search "the Big Bang" for more explanation.

The events before the bang is still not clear and astrophysicist have postulated some theories like multiverse.

You should note that scientists don't yet have all answers to the creation of our universe, but they are working to unravel the mysteries.
You and your scientists should keep looking for more lies. But you would never be able to solve the true problem of man.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Time is not absolute! I have told you that from the beginning. We only have our time ! The universe also has its time. The time for our universe is different from any other universe that would be discovered.

If you truly know the magnitude of our universe, then would know the is no possibility for a conscious being to create it. Even The book of god never knew anything about the cosmos. Also, Why would you believe a god that has gotten everything wrong. The little we know now is totally different from how god's books said it would be. It would be foolish of me to believe someone who doesn't not know a bit about the earth talk less of the universe or multiverse.

Finally, forcing god into the discoveries of science! The best way to truly enjoy god is by strict adherence to any of his books you believe in. Disregard anything outside the book and let's see how you fair.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Only things that have the probability of failing needs to undergo test.
Believe and you shall be free from this problematic human nature.

Really? So no testing in your belief again? Do you think you are the only person with ideas? Every sect, including those that believe Jesus like you, has it own hypothesis on how to create a perfect world. No reasonable person would follow you, if you don't prove that what you say is true.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You and your scientists should keep looking for more lies. But you would never be able to solve the true problem of man.

Answers the bolded questions here.

Hiswordxray:

My benefit is that I am incapable of doing evil. what do you define as evil? Since every sect has it own. Some even claim eating meat is evil.

In the future I would see the whole world being free of this evil human nature. when exactly is this future, so we would starting counting down for you

And when the finally happens then Utopia can now be actualize. when? God must have told you.

I'm never going to die again. So you don't age? I know you lied here, so evil number one.
I dead to my humanity and I exchange it for divinity. what is divinity and can you prove its existence?
What could be more better than divinity?

My incapability to do evil allows me to show pure love to people around me. Love is also relative, someone with wild imaginations like you, might take some unconventional as love. Those boko guys would also claim they love humanity for blowing us up.
Of course I have seen God. Did you ask him who his father is and also the colour of his divk? How did he look? Who is his wife? Did you also see Jesus and Mary?
Although I am no longer human but I still disguise myself as a human so that I can help other human become divine. [b] Good of you, if that your help is the conventional one

So yes I still eat food, use technology and I only teleport when it's necessary. No no no! This cheating! You shouldn't have. Divines shouldn't partake in "useless" earthly things. Those god do this also? Can we come to my place, so we would discuss in person -- nairaland is slowing down the discussion?

I'm not marketing myself but marketing the solution, it is free and all you have to do is die. they would need prove, first. You to should people your divinity before they adopt the divine solution
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Time is not absolute! I have told you that from the beginning. We only have our time ! The universe also has its time. The time for our universe is different from any other universe that would be discovered.

If you truly know the magnitude of our universe, then would know the is no possibility for a conscious being to create it. Even The book of god never knew anything about the cosmos. Also, Why would you believe a god that has gotten everything wrong. The little we know now is totally different from how god's books said it would be. It would be foolish of me to believe someone who doesn't not know a bit about the earth talk less of the universe or multiverse.

Finally, forcing god into the discoveries of science! The best way to truly enjoy god is by strict adherence to any of his books you believe in. Disregard anything outside the book and let's see how you fair.
Your hatred of God has always made you limit His ability. You think God was in heaven doing nothing!? Yes, the Bible said He did something, something beyond ordinary. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established
the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the
heaven by his understanding. Jeremiah 51:15 ►

For thus saith JEHOVAH (the LORD) that created the
universe (the heavens); God himself that formed the
earth and made it; he hath established it, he created
it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am
JEHOVAH (the LORD); and there is none else. ◄Isaiah
45:18 ►
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Your hatred of God has always made you limit His ability. You think God was in heaven doing nothing!? Yes, the Bible said He did something, something beyond ordinary. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established
the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the
heaven by his understanding. Jeremiah 51:15 ►

For thus saith JEHOVAH (the LORD) that created the
universe (the heavens); God himself that formed the
earth and made it; he hath established it, he created
it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am
JEHOVAH (the LORD); and there is none else. ◄Isaiah
45:18 ►

So heaven is now universe? The only place he knows is around the borders of Israel. Stop helping him have relevance in this modern world.

1 Like

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by dd12345: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
TO Misogynist2014 ANDHISWORDXRAY...please stop trying to explain God to all these atheist,humanist and others that are not interested in GOD...the only thing the want is to discredit GOd which is to their own detriment...the bible says in 2 cor 4:3-4 says But if our
gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath
blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of
Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

i have been reading your posts and topics...i can tell you i have tremendously blessed and encouraged...please keep it up and help enlightened christians that really want to know God unless those who are bent on fighting God...
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
dd12345:
TO Misogynist2014 ANDHISWORDXRAY...please stop trying to explain God to all these atheist,humanist and others that are not interested in GOD...the only thing the want is to discredit GOd which is to their own detriment...the bible says in 2 cor 4:3-4 says But if our
gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath
blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of
Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

i have been reading your posts and topics...i can tell you i have tremendously blessed and encouraged...please keep it up and help enlightened christians that really want to know God unless those who are bent on fighting God...
You are right, apologies does little good but it helps the heart of an atheist for later conviction.

You know, when I first came to nairaland religion section I try helping my fellow Christians but they all attack me saying I have a serious mental problem. I know some of the things are say is difficult to understand but they are the wisdom of God. And the wisdom of God seems foolish to man but yet it is far higher than that of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims / How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On / Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.