Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27866 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tosyne2much, how old are you? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

cool

LOL okay.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tosyne2much, whats your favourite food.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ishilove, this one wey you sit down for this thread without asking any question.. God dey sha
Lol. I'm moderating, that's why. Besides i couldn't ask questions when the floor was not open.

Now that the floor had been opened for questions, here is my question;

Judging from your picture, you are quite a young fellow. When you come up with your numerous lists, i often chuckle because most times, you are usually way off mark.

What makes you confident about these lists you post, when it is very obvious you don't have much experience in the things your lists discusses? smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Tosyne2much, how old are you? grin
I have lived 9, 490 days on the surface of the earth. Do the calculation cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for the good work ishilove.

To increase traffic, can u move the topic to romance section? Thanks smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have lived 9, 490 days on the surface of the earth. Do the calculation cheesy [/i]
Mtcheeeeeeeeeww grin Roughly 26 grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeww grin Roughly 26 grin

U sabi maths bro
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

U sabi maths bro
cool cool You are a good host grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by mizkeleke(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tosyne2much wat else do you do for fun aside nairalanding and blogging grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
cool cool You are a good host grin

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by braindamage(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Where does Tosyne2much see himself/Nigeria in the next 10years....using 1 stone to kill 2 birds #typical9jaman grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. I'm moderating, that's why. Besides i couldn't ask questions when the floor was not open.

Now that the floor had been opened for questions, here is my question;

Judging from your picture, you are quite a young fellow. When you come up with your numerous lists, i often chuckle because most times, you are usually way off mark.

What makes you confident about these lists you post, when it is very obvious you don't have much experience in the things your lists discusses? smiley
Yeah sometimes I'm off the mark but that shouldn't be a barrier to dropping those controversial threads. I come up with something that will catch people's fancy either I have much experience in it or not

I created a thread 2 weeks ago and that it hit 97, 000 views becomes a mystery till date. Most times, I laugh out load when I read my write-ups and I'd be like, shey na me create this kind yeye topic ?

My dear, you know you have to use sarcasm and exaggeration or else, it will not drive traffic cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
braindamage:
Where does Tosyne2much see himself/Nigeria in the next 10years....using 1 stone to kill 2 birds #typical9jaman grin
In 5years time, I see myself living in a mansion with my wife and probably my son/daughter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
mizkeleke:
Tosyne2much wat else do you do for fun aside nairalanding and blogging grin
You know i'm an internet enthusiast

Aside, blogging and nairalanding, I'm that type of person that people always want around them. Most times I chill with friends and we crack jokes, gossip and laugh things out cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Midehi:
Tosyne2much, whats your favourite food.
Give me beans and the key to my heart would be handed over to you cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Alright time to bring up Kingtom becos of our time.

Thank u very much tosyne2much. It's a pleasure having you here
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom can we have u on sit? cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
Kingtom can we have u on sit? cool
****Adjusts bow tie****
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

****Adjusts bow tie****
grin

Lol. Ok can u tell us ur real name?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Ok can u tell us ur real name?
My name is Aworinde, Thomas Chisom. smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by mizkeleke(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know i'm an internet enthusiast

Aside, blogging and nairalanding, I'm that type of person that people always want around them. Most times I chill with friends and we crack jokes, gossip and laugh things out cheesy
that's cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by dharay99: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

****Adjusts bow tie****
grin
werey grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

My name is Aworinde, Thomas Chisom. smiley

Lovely name. Wait that's combination of yoruba and another tribe name. So can u tell us your state of origin and that of your parents?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lovely name. Wait that's combination of yoruba and another tribe name. So can u tell us your state of origin and that of your parents?
Well I am from Ogun state, Ijebu North East to be precise. Of course that also goes for my father Col. Aworinde. My mother Dr. Nancy is from Nkwerre L.G.A, Imo state. grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

Well I am from Ogun state, Ijebu North East to be precise. Of course that also goes for my father Col. Aworinde. My mother Dr. Nancy is from Nkwerre L.G.A, Imo state. grin

Woow. U are from an intellect background. Mummy doctor, daddy soldier. So tell me are u a student or graduate?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

Following grin

cheesy

Will u like 2 be interview next week?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Woow. U are from an intellect background. Mummy doctor, daddy soldier. So tell me are u a student or graduate?
Well I am currently a Medical Practitioner, Gynaecology to be specific. I graduated from the prestigious University of Calabar in 2007. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Well I am currently a Medical Practitioner, Gynaecology to be specific. I graduated from the prestigious University of Calabar in 2007. grin

Lol gynaecology. Ain't u moved by ladies private section when diagnosing them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.