Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja (1162 Views)

The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Hasheem Is In FCT ABUJA / Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by chychyobbi(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By Alhaji Mohammed Awwal Ibrahim, The Emir Of Suleja.

As he gets ready for his final trek, Hasheem was hosted by Emir of Suleja and was also some medical check up as his feet was a little swollen. Other than that, he is doing perfectly ok.

Hasheem who has now trekked for 18 days arrived Suleja at about 1:37pm to a rousing welcome by supporters and was received at the palace of the emir of Suleja, HRH Awwal Ibrahim.

The 33 year-old, had made a promise to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins the presidential election, saying the purpose of terminating his journey in Abuja is where he thinks he could see the retired General and congratulate him.

Hasheem, who grew up in Osun and Lagos, now lives in Ibadan where he is working in a construction company.

Hasheem told reporters that his decision to embark on the mission was borne out of the happiness he feels for Buhari for becoming a leader for the masses.

He said in Bida four days ago that after 13 days of trekking, he has worn-out five pairs of shoes with a new pair just bought for him by a good Samaritan.

Hasheem said before embarking on his mission, he ensured that he was financially equipped but to his amazement, up to the time he arrived Suleja, he did not have to spend a single kobo from his pocket because of kind, generous receptions he has been receiving.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/04/update-on-lagos-to-abuja-trek-hasheem.html

Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
He is just disturbing himself.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by imbless: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
THis guy is now celeb
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nah so persn D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y turn celeb?
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by chimoskyg(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Like play like play dis guy don turn celeb ooo!
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Basildvalour(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bia, OP, you dey follow this guy trek

1 Like

Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by bishop4APC: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na job diz guy dey take style find joor. Na one jobless eediot.

Where is he sleeping
How did he take his bath
Does he move at night

Diz guy go get juju.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Mutuwa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Words alone doesn't make a man,but keeping to them does.
However one has to use caution before making a promise.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
He is a real man.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by omenka(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
mayowa122:
I don't think so. He's made a name and a brand for himself. What about you?? Do you have a "name" let alone a brand??

4 Likes

Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by FrankOguns(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am sure this guy ia an Alfa
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
ds guy just dey bobo us ni jare. How u pass those highways jare? Where u sleep?

We all knw highways in this country are mostly dangerous, deserted, scary and lonely. U carry juju ni?

Getaway there!!!
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by abduljabbar4(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
bishop4APC:
Na job diz guy dey take style find joor. Na one jobless eediot.

Where is he sleeping
How did he take his bath
Does he move at night

Diz guy go get juju.
I smell jealousygrin
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by horlus(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
mayowa122:
i don't think so Bro. Mark my words today. Apart from the fact that he would receive generous amounts in cash. A company is going to brand him very soon. Watch out.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
omenka:
I don't think so. He's made a name and a brand for himself. What about you?? Do you have a "name" let alone a brand??
Everybody have been quoting me and didn't ask me this kind of question, am a student and am sure one day I'll make a name for myself...not like I insulted the guy.
Re: Update On Lagos To Abuja Trek: Hasheem Is Being Hosted By The Emir Of Suleja by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
horlus:

i don't think so Bro. Mark my words today. Apart from the fact that he would receive generous amounts in cash. A company is going to brand him very soon. Watch out.
That will be nice, me am just saying my own.

(1) (Reply)

See Another Man Begins Trek From Abuja To Otueke To Celebrate Jonathan (photos) / Abia Govt Sanctions Corpers For Speaking Out Over 5 Months Unpaid Allowances / Governor Ajimobi & Arisekola - Punch Newspaper Hides S E X Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.