Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited (41926 Views)

Graduate Trainees Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited / OBAX Worldwide Recruits Graduate Trainee (massive) / OBAX Worldwide Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by LockDown69(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godisnear:
This country needs more of opportunities like this. Mods enroute FrontPage.

MEANWHILE .....FTC... CHAI....This feels good. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE THIS MOMENT FOR LIFE..

I dedicate this to every nairalander out there trying to achieve FTC, never give up, someday it will be your turn.

Oga seun, e don happen, settle me oh, I don finally make am.

*singing* na Godwinnn, Na Godwinnn, na Godwinnn oh, everything I do no Godwinnn, na Godwinnn, na Godwinnn oh.

ADONBILIVIT!

Seriously! Where's your award money or something? undecided
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by ahaika23: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Why do you say so? Mind sharing your experience with us?
Obax will employ you after spending your hard earned resources in traveling for tests and interview only for them to drop you the very next month. Zero job not to talk of security. They can even drop you without a dime, they owe their staff etc. No promotion, nothing. One man show, no union and no one to lay a complain to. Salary is awful. Just go their at your own risk!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by CHM11: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
ahaika23:
Obax will employ you after spending your hard earned resources in traveling for tests and interview only for them to drop you the very next month. Zero job not to talk of security. They can even drop you without a dime, they owe their staff etc. No promotion, nothing. One man show, no union and no one to lay a complain to. Salary is awful. Just go their at your own risk!
Not encouraging, thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Neally(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you've struggled to earn a good income online...it probably wasn't your fault Because you were LIED to! It's about time that somebody finally told you, once & for all..just visit http://www.netbiznaija.com/hope/ for the answer
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by ahaika23: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sorry I forgot to add, a few enjoy the company, just a handfull
CHM11:

Not encouraging, thanks though.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by inibro(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
I will not wish for my enemy to work in this Company.

If a Company can pay graduate 20k a month under the guise of graduate trainee, hmmmm. Nd this was in 2014 not 1987.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by scarplanet(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
inibro:

If a Company can pay graduate 20k a month under the guise of graduate trainee, hmmmm. Nd this was in 2014 not 1987.

shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Icecream4U(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
inibro:

choi!! shocked and i just instructed my cousin to apply. Do they provide accommodation? cos, i don't want him to be working and still be telling me to send him money o.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by obinna2nv(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well Obax Staff on here, what do y'all have to say about this appalling working conditions? Because am getting discouraged by all these negative reports am getting..
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by 16waydeh: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
what of .Doc format?
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by inibro(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Icecream4U:
choi!! shocked and i just instructed my cousin to apply. Do they provide accommodation? cos, i don't want him to be working and still be telling me to send him money o.

Accomodation fire. Obax is a terrible workplace.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by berepiki(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please old prophets should not come here n discourage young vibrant graduates that are willing to be trained not minding the cost...20k allowance n no accommodation n so wat... Unskilled graduates should even be grateful for an opportunity to be trained... Weda u get dropped or not, knowledge is not wasted... If u don't have transportation to go for interviews then stay jobless in ur house... I believe alot of graduates have proven themselves worthy to be employed fully after the training... If u don't prove urself, u will be dropped, itx as simple as that... Please every vibrant graduate, especially young engineers should be encouraged...local content will soon be mandatory for all companies wen the PIB is signed into law buh mediocrity is the problem of the locals... OBAX is a company that believes in local content .... ...Unskilled n unemployable graduates are littering everywhere.... Come out of the crowd... Be trained at any cost so dt u can be employable n believe God for Job security.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by berepiki(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please old prophets should not come here n discourage young, vibrant graduates... If u don't prove urself, u will be dropped, itx as simple as that... No accommodation, no transportation n 20k allowance n so wat!... If u can't pay the price please stay unskilled n jobless at home... Please every vibrant graduate, especially young engineers should be encouraged...local content will soon be mandatory for all companies wen the PIB is signed into law buh mediocrity will still b the problem of the locals... OBAX is a company that believes in local content .... ...Unskilled n unemployable graduates are littering everywhere.... Come out of the crowd... Be trained at any cost so dt u can be employable n believe God for Job security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
So those guys were right afterall. Obax indeed must be a very terrible place to work if the poster above me works there.

Its obvious these guys treat their staff like a piece of shi.t. Graduates even if unemployed are not beggars. To hell with your 20K, you can use it to feed your hungry family members.

My only regret is ever applying. What a shitty coy

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by scarplanet(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
rationalmind:
So those guys were right afterall. Obax indeed must be a very terrible place to work if the poster above me works there.

Its obvious these guys treat their staff like a piece of shi.t. Graduates even if unemployed are not beggars. To hell with your 20K, you can use it to feed your hungry family members.

I feel your disappointment; but many unemployed graduates wouldn't mind the job so long as they can gathered experiences whilst looking out for greener pastures.
When a graduate has stayed a long time without a job, then working with OBAX cannot be any worse (though I am sure the coy can't be as pathetic as it's been painted here).
Sometimes, it's wise not to despise little beginning... it could prove a stepping stone to a greater and more fulfilling career

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by MissIndependent(f): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
rationalmind:

Me too I regret even clicking on the shitty thread... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by staneless(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
just hope say dis will not be like d case of latrisoil dat I applied where dey later ask us 2 pay 2.5k for scratch cards dat we can use 2 proceed wit d application process
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Bankijey(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
See I did my IT with NPDC and worked with OBAX engineers in the field... I dunno bout how they treat their staffs but I don't think they were this bad as painted. Besides they had better equipment than us and were more disciplined.

Some of you just wanna work at Teletubby land. Man up. It's a fvcking difficult world out there

Nagging complaining things.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by afanide: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Godisnear:
This country needs more of opportunities like this. Mods enroute FrontPage.

MEANWHILE .....FTC... CHAI....This feels good. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE THIS MOMENT FOR LIFE..

I dedicate this to every nairalander out there trying to achieve FTC, never give up, someday it will be your turn.

Oga seun, e don happen, settle me oh, I don finally make am.

*singing* na Godwinnn, Na Godwinnn, na Godwinnn oh, everything I do no Godwinnn, na Godwinnn, na Godwinnn oh.

ADONBILIVIT!

Do u get paid for being 1st to comment or what? I dont get it!
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Golden75(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2015
berepiki:
Please old prophets should not come here n discourage young vibrant graduates that are willing to be trained not minding the cost...20k allowance n no accommodation n so wat... Unskilled graduates should even be grateful for an opportunity to be trained... Weda u get dropped or not, knowledge is not wasted... If u don't have transportation to go for interviews then stay jobless in ur house... I believe alot of graduates have proven themselves worthy to be employed fully after the training... If u don't prove urself, u will be dropped, itx as simple as that... Please every vibrant graduate, especially young engineers should be encouraged...local content will soon be mandatory for all companies wen the PIB is signed into law buh mediocrity is the problem of the locals... OBAX is a company that believes in local content .... ...Unskilled n unemployable graduates are littering everywhere.... Come out of the crowd... Be trained at any cost so dt u can be employable n believe God for Job security.

Tnx bro may God bless U for ur encauragement
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by semochendo1(m): 3:52am On Apr 21, 2015
KELVIN086:
i smell something fishy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
obax world, how come ive never heard of them before

Who are you??
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2015
scarplanet:

I feel your disappointment; but many unemployed graduates wouldn't mind the job so long as they can gathered experiences whilst looking out for greener pastures.
When a graduate has stayed a long time without a job, then working with OBAX cannot be any worse (though I am sure the coy can't be as pathetic as it's been painted here).
Sometimes, it's wise not to despise little beginning... it could prove a stepping stone to a greater and more fulfilling career

I get your point bro, but there are several little beginnings far better than this. Graduates in my opinion don't just look well enough.

I'm also at the moment going through days of my little beginning, still serving. Yet, if everything goes as planned, this time next year, I should start my own IT firm.

The fact you don't want to despise days of little beginning does not mean you'll work under someone who will continually remind you he's doing you a favour paying you 20K.

It doesn't mean you have to work under someone who will tell you to fvck off and remain jobless at home if you dare raise issues about poor work conditions.

I even learnt Access bank pays 43K during training,GTB pays 50K, UBA pays 60K. You can imagine my consternation finding out that an "oil and gas" company pays 20K. As if that's not enough, they can even owe you.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Bankijey:
See I did my IT with NPDC and worked with OBAX engineers in the field... I dunno bout how they treat their staffs but I don't think they were this bad as painted. Besides they had better equipment than us and were more disciplined.

Some of you just wanna work at Teletubby land. Man up. It's a fvcking difficult world out there

The bolded is all we need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2015
MissIndependent:
Me too I regret even clicking on the shitty thread...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by inibro(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Bankijey:

Broz, u may not know till you are in there, those operators on the EPF facility @ ologbo have been on the same salary scale for the past 4 yrs without review. The one who complained was sacked. Nd this pay is not up to 100k.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by scarplanet(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
inibro:

Broz, u may not know till you are in there, those operators on the EPF facility @ ologbo have been on the same salary scale for the past 4 yrs without review. The one who complained was sacked. Nd this pay is not up to 100k.

The fact that you stated a figure as high as the bolded above means the pay cannot be as ridiculous as 20k. This age where every unskilled fresh graduate wants to earn 1 million per month, it's high time to know that not every coy will pay as high as that!
Many people get swayed by what they hear - now who is to say all what certain individuals have portrayed the coy to be is entirely true?

Those that are willing to apply shouldn't be discouraged; afterall, no one can coerce you into starting the job if the terms and conditions isn't palatable!
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by inibro(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
scarplanet:

The fact that you stated a figure as high as the bolded above means the pay cannot be as ridiculous as 20k. This age where every unskilled fresh graduate wants to earn 1 million per month, it's high time to know that not every coy will pay as high as that!
Many people get swayed by what they hear - now who is to say all what certain individuals have portrayed the coy to be is entirely true?

Those that are willing to apply shouldn't be discouraged; afterall, no one can coerce you into starting the job if the terms and conditions isn't palatable!

Those that want to apply should, i worked there before, so I know wat am talking about . Goodluck.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by GenerousLord: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
inibro:

Those that want to apply should, i worked there before, so I know wat am about. Goodluck.

Oh, you worked there before as a 'graduate trainee'?
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by inibro(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
GenerousLord:

Oh, you worked there before as a 'graduate trainee'?

Yep
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by jeffoe(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
I applied via there site on sunday, i have not got any confirmation mail. Would reapply 2mao if i don't get any today.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by GenerousLord: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
inibro:

Yep
WoW. you can't be wrong then.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited by Olurinade10(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
i got my confirmation instata now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why! / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.