Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (52434 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Motolank: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
That is brother Seeni
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by rexzqcom(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
@Op, please don't use that term mullato again.
Is as insulting, and derogatory as the "n" word.
Be considerate, avoid starting unintended trouble for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by benega: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
evegran:

You guys didn't have to comment.
Put yourself in his shoes, for some people-they need parents to direct their lives well enough to give it a meaning. For others, they give their lives a meaning by themselves.

Show some sympathy.
see as your face be like grinding machine. It seems ur high
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Creamish(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
The dad looks like KingTom... tongue
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2015
so he wrote letters and someone was keeping the letters.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by rumomonga(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
charles009:
Second to comment. This piece of land is not for sale...

For your mind
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
are you a mullato?

rexzqcom:
@Op, please don't use that term mullato again.
Is as insulting, and derogatory as the "n" word.
Be considerate, avoid starting unintended trouble for yourself.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Creamish:
The dad looks like KingTom... tongue
The mom looks like you grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2015
benega:
see as your face be like grinding machine. It seems ur high

Thanks. Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by delishpot: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Na wa o. But why did the mom hide those letzers? Was thr boy too hard or rough? Was she afraid he will run away to his dad?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
The mom looks like you grin grin grin

U wish!!!! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by rexzqcom(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2015
teeowl:
are you a mullato?

Ooh man!!!
Nobody want to be call that.
Dehumanizing adjectives like "h" word for whites (honkee) or the "c" word for whites (crackar), "n" word for Africa Americans (niggar), or "m" word for Africa Americans (mullato),etc....are not tolerated. Unless you're looking for real trouble.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by mailjoelig: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Let's pray that boko haram has not finished what is left of his family.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by TeamSimple(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Is that not Bode George?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
That his nose resemble my own ooo, abeg if the boy get money i sure say na my pikin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by emmabest2000(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
laidesmen217:
That man resembles """Obiano """
you mean ur fadddda

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
ok... are you half-caste?

rexzqcom:

Ooh man!!!
Nobody want to be call that.
Dehumanizing adjectives like "h" word for whites (honkee) or the "c" word for whites (crackar), "n" word for Africa Americans (niggar), or "m" word for Africa Americans (mullato),etc....are not tolerated. Unless you're looking for real trouble.

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by samuel900(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2015
olaxco2f:
Bro mukaila leleyi kee
Bro. sodiki ni.....olodo
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by argob44(f): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Adyrin(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
sheftyxz:
At last I finally make front page
With this kinda grammartical mishap?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Pamelayoung: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
laidesmen217:
That man resembles """Obiano """

Lol!
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Forwetinnah: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
This man should be grateful he wasn't born in Nigeria, he would have been an Almajiri by now begging to survive. When Patie say them dey born troway..dem begin vex!
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm normally not a prayerful person but I prayed after reading this post that may God give the conniving beyotch mother a very long life so she can witness this long and overdue reunion.

But I'm pretty certain that she's dead. Evil people like her don't live long.

"Iwa Ika Kope"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by RaeMystix: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jarus:
Stale. Read this on Nairaland 7 years ago!
I think he most have found his dad by now
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
RaeMystix:

I think he most have found his dad by now

According to his Facebook page, as of April 18th, 2015 he still hasn't found his Dad.

Nigerians, too lazy to do research since 1960s.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ochek: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
What happened to the address his dad used in sending him letters? Abi na ditto the father the use?
What about his mum? Can't she be helpful?
I kinda smell some level "yeye the smell" .
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ochek:
What happened to the address his dad used in sending him letters? Abi na ditto the father the use?
What about his mum? Can't she be helpful?
I kinda smell some level "yeye the smell" .

Say a prayer that you don't cross paths with a vindictive and pathological beyotch.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by benebaby77: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
What/who is mulatto?

**modified**

Mulatto is a term used to refer to a person who is born from one black parent and one white parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed white and black ancestry in any proportion.

Wouldn't it be better not to comment at all... Someone is looking for his Dad and you are giving us definition of 'mulato'. Tell us the correlation.

It's better to keep mum than talk and clear people's doubt

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ochek: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
CityNG:

Say a prayer that you don't cross paths with a vindictive and pathological beyotch.

How do you mean sir?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by captainbaroni(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
HOPE HE SUCCEEDS
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by RaeMystix: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
CityNG:

According to his Facebook page, as of April 18th, 2015 he still hasn't found his Dad.

Nigerians, too lazy to do research since 1960s.

Okay!...I do wish someone could help him. I did watch a woman on Realhousewives of Washington , who was half Nigerian half Caucasian. She decided to search for her biological father in Nigeria while filming the show, and found him within a span of 6 months. This man can find his father if he has the money to spend for some thorough research.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by grandlexuz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ddonoflife:
it is a rare form of meat possesed by a cow with three legs.lolz

I don laf soteh want die.. Just tell dat man say Mullato na Half caste nor..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.