Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh (26281 Views)

PDP Rejects Soremekun As Ondo INEC Chief, Alleges Plot To Rig Elections / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by braine(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2015
The spokesperson has am aide too. Imagine.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Igwe9(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
APC only won the election simply because PDP failed to win.

Lia should save his training for 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by buoye1(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Nonsense.....!But how re the mighty fallen!
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2015
they all need training....the response sef is like a child having a tantrum grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by ajalaolanr(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Not everything requires a response PDP!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by leofab(f): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Rsj
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by mcquin(m): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Igwe9:

PDP failed to win because APC defeated her; PDP was beat to her game.

Metuh needs training. Only in the grave can one stop learning. #word.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
See washing of life!
Where Are d crews And spies

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
APC is is a huge joke

and pdp is what? a huge failure? grin #irestmycase#

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by TopGee: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2015
AS a matter of fact, it was Lai Mohammed that introduced hate speeches into Nigeria politics. He cannot do without lies and abuse, and it is reflecting in every social media where people are insulting themselves. This Lai Mohammed way of doing publicity work was not even used in 16th - 17th centuries. It is backward and no nation that want to move forward will attempt Lai Mohammed's backward publicity. I pray that Olisa Metue should not bring himself so low by acting like Lai Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by egift(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2015
So PDP want to continue in their Failed Path, rather than learn and correct the mistakes that got Jonathan kicked out. Ok, Kontinu!

But here is my free advice for PDP: Stop embracing Corruption. Until you accept that Stealing is an example of Corruption and apologize for 16yrs of failure, nothing for you.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by ifyan(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC is going down the drains with the way they are going. Pride goes before a fall.

True talk bro.

You know. .....
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by millionaireman: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
How will they deliver when they are offering to give Olisa Metuh an unsolicited training on how to abuse people instead of focusing on how to solve Nigeria's hydra-headed problems.

Did APC promise Nigerians that APC shall solve Nigeria's problems? I don't think so.

APC throughout the campaign was hitting on Jonathan, hitting on Jonathan, calling his government most corrupt, incapable of providing sesecurity by fighting off BH, incapable of getting Chibok girls. Vodoo campaign
APC hardly promised to do anything.

Nigeria's electorate suffers religious and tribal bigotry, and worse, most ill-informed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by ifyan(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Godisnear:
lair Mohammed, his name precedes him.lol

I tell you.

The first time l heard that name, what came to my mind was has NL this their ab......behaviour.

You know. ....
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by ocelot2006(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2015
egift:
So PDP want to continue in their Failed Path, rather than learn and correct the mistakes that got Jonathan kicked out. Ok, Kontinu!

But here is my free advice for PDP: Stop embracing Corruption. Until you accept that Stealing is an example of Corruption and apologize for 16yrs of failure, nothing for you.

Suuure. I guess APC is filled with saints like Tinubu, Saraki, Audu, Akume, Amaechi, and co...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by millionaireman: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Igwe9:

Better put: APC won the last election because PDP refused to win.

Power back to north was it last election.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by ifyan(m): 12:17am On Apr 20, 2015
egift:

Oga he gets one thing we you and BARCANISTA (BARKI) get in common.

Una two sabi explain something and convince things wela. But you no say you de vex me.

Anyway you know. .....
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by datribune: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2015
kurt09:
Mr. Metuh focused only on points, marketing its candidates while promoting policies and issues that engender national unity, stability and progress.

Metuh/PDP, how market?
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by egift(m): 12:21am On Apr 20, 2015
ocelot2006:

Suuure. I guess APC is filled with saints like Tinubu, Saraki, Audu, Akume, Amaechi, and co...

If you need a saint, goto the Chapel. APC members can only be Nigerians. I guess have angles as members.

PDP fail.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Donsolo101: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2015
I have read through all the comment I notice APC followers raining insult at the PDP fan why .
where has respect for your brother gone to ?
yes PDP lost the election year they congratulate their opponents .
with this I don't see the change we all need maybe its insult and bitterness in APC manifesto .
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Chigorkizz(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2015
braine:
Your words remind me of a bastarrd. You losers will never learn.
No wonder your mother was raped by a slowpoke.

Imbecility run in your lineage.
I suggest you meet a genetic engineer for your gene correction.

spit on your face and your generation.

You will soon die of psychological dementia.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by emeka2847: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2015
asala1:
The opposition seat is truly difficult to sit on. Wait until those reckless money stop flowing, then you guys will understand what Jesus pass through to save the world.
Lol! E be like say the thing pepper Olisa Metuh wella. Opposition no easy.

But Publicity Secretary still get spokesman? Na wa for pdp largese sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by bakjal(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Firefire:
Liar Mohamed the professionals who tells lie without thinking.

Devil is proud of your lies, Lie Mohamed, Olisa Metuh would not require any Lie Training from your Training School
[size=18pt]
APC you are of your father, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a liar from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

Wat is dis rubbisssshhh and empty thought u r writing?
Bettet go and learn how to write constructive essay before u disgrace urself d more here.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by millionaireman: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2015
datribune:

Metuh/PDP, how market?

See as marketing falsehood as political propaganda de sweet you. When the evil effects start coming back to you and to all ...
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by braine(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Chigorkizz:

No wonder your mother was raped by a slowpoke.

Imbecility run in your lineage.
I suggest you meet a genetic engineer for your gene correction.

spit on your face and your generation.

You will soon die of psychological dementia.
You need to rest your head. Go get some sleep and stop displaying your lack of social decorum so publicly.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Do you need cash to urgently pay house rent, your child’s school fees, fix your broken down car or buy a household gadget? visit www.harrisnigeria..com
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by datribune: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2015
millionaireman:

See as marketing falsehood as political propaganda de sweet you. When the evil effects start coming back to you and to all ...

Hahahaha TANoid, ar u always dis clueless?. Falsehood?. I only highlighted d truth - u can not market a bad product.
While GMB inherited a nation at d brink of total collapse in d worst economic recession in our history but thru sheer ingenuity turned d economy around, GEJ inherited a nation in times of relative peace & plenty but turned it to one of more divisiveness & a veritable factory 4 producing more tribal & religious bigots & a nightmare 4 d poor.

Guy, d evil strangle-hold dat d despicable PDP had over our nation is broken forever.
We reject GEJ.
We reject TANoids.
We reject PDP.
We reject Okonjo-Iweala & her trickle-down economics which enriches a privileged few to d detriment of d nigerian masses. #PDPIsDead

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
How will they deliver when they are offering to give Olisa Metuh an unsolicited training on how to abuse people instead of focusing on how to solve Nigeria's hydra-headed problems.
Hydra-headed Problems which pdp
caused.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Blitz888(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2015
All I read from this piece was this Chinua Achebe timeless classic...
"Those whose palm kernel were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble"
The only misnomer here is that it was wrongly used cos APC worked hard and so deserve their victory... They should be allowed to savour their hard-earned victory.
PDP welcome to the world of realities where opposition means minority...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by pdrefurb: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Firefire:
Liar Mohamed the professionals who tells lie without thinking.

Devil is proud of your lies, Lie Mohamed, Olisa Metuh would not require any Lie Training from your Training School
[size=18pt]
APC you are of your father, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a liar from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

for your mind u don preach mumu

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by jimi4us: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2015
braine:
Your words remind me of that of a bastarrd. You losers will never learn.
Mr seun hope you can see this poster is violating the rules you outlined for us. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.