Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN (957 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos / IPOB Asks Biafrans To Boycott MTN. / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Most of us May find it difficult breaking our sims cos of our contacts. But then most of us have multiple Sims.

Anyone with multiple sim should stop recharging his/her MTN sim. You can receive calls with it but never make calls with it. This way, they will definitely feel it..

Methinks the SA government is giving a tacit approval to these attacks, hence only paying lips service to curtailing it.

The pics the keep coming out of SA is gory to say the least; no one deserves to die this way. Please pass on the message.

#BoycottMTN
Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
I already hated MTN
Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by MikelEleta(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
smiley@ ops you may be right but I don't think we shud pay evil for evil. Der re diplomatic ways d govt can handle dis tins nd even if mtn has to be punished der re stiffer ways it can bru d National Assembly. Bad pple evrywere! Meanwhile dis is d first time am commenting on Nairaland. Cool
Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
^^^

I think its time to learn to look inwards and develop ourselves, it begins with you. We have glo and their network is ok, so why not choose them over MTN. The time is now.

Our govt can do nada for us, their incompetency is what created this in the first place. Who would ever thought that our citizens will go to SA for greener pasture. The same SA we helped.

Infact, BH should bomb all MTN masts
Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by shikshark: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
please before you destroy your sim......remember to borrow airtime

2 Likes

Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by Metrofox(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Most of us May find it difficult breaking our sims cos of our contacts. But then most of us have multiple Sims.

Anyone with multiple sim should stop recharging his/her MTN sim. You can receive calls with it but never make calls with it. This way, they will definitely feel it..

Methinks the SA government is giving a tacit approval to these attacks, hence only paying lips service to curtailing it.

The pics the keep coming out of SA is gory to say the least; no one deserves to die this way. Please pass on the message.

#BoycottMTN

What happened to porting? Last time I checked we can port, just ported to glo 3 days ago

1 Like

Re: Xenephobia Attack: How To Boycott MTN by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Metrofox:

What happened to porting? Last time I checked we can port, just ported to glo 3 days ago

Never really thought of it. Behold the solution I seek

(1) (Reply)

US Requests For Drug Baron Senator / Nigeria Set To Become First African Economy With $1tr / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.