Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (53752 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2009
a computer wizard and lover,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by balleriina(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2009
lol ahhhh alll these leg comments
they aint that long, which kind giraffe, im 5.4 :O

mirror lol is just covered with shiz, belt, necklace, haba herbalist is not my portion ohhh

i wonder how many of u actually have an inkling to what i look like muahaha

@ topic, omo you again ?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2009
a queen cheesy wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2009
a fish queen
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by balleriina(f): 6:55pm On May 08, 2009
where did fish come into this?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 6:55pm On May 08, 2009
he wan chop fish grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by balleriina(f): 6:59pm On May 08, 2009
hahahahha thats disgusting
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2009
I love fish like how man loves sex,

well, if u turn to fish, i might have to eat u, barbecue you sharp sharp, will start from your stomach grin

@topic

she loves frightened cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2009
this boy ehn, hmmm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2009
a pastor cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

a pastor cheesy
you know how we do cool

@ballerina
wassup mrs grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2009
wetin do u

talk to you gurls later, need to go eat, hungry, time for dinner grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by seyidesh: 7:21pm On May 08, 2009
I want to show you an exciting opportunity that is currently earning thousands of other entrepreneurs guge incomes every single month without the headaches of acually selling your own product!

The fact is, I don't typically endorse other people's products, never mind business ventures. However, after generating some serious profits doing nothing more than making a few simple recommendations, I just knew THIS WASN'T A SECRET I COULD KEEP TO MYSELF.
The "insider Secret to Marketing Your Business on the Internet"
MAKE UP TO $2,500 COMMISSION WEEKLY FOR INTRODUCING NEW VISITORS

for more information go www.adeshconnect.com
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 7:39pm On May 08, 2009
@ Topic
Honeric01, died hard Barca fan!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2009
pretty angel
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 8:02pm On May 08, 2009
cute baby
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 8:09pm On May 08, 2009
Epi- she's a literary soul smiley [size=4pt] come rant some more at that thread[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 8:11pm On May 08, 2009
a cutie pie
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2009
Y me- Fun person obviously! [size=5pt]Do u live in the forum games section and for Ifeleke cheesy ?[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 8:29pm On May 08, 2009
a darling,----------------------hey hey, ifeleke sure is my sweet amigo winktho i dont get your drift undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 8:36pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

a darling,----------------------hey hey, ifeleke sure is my sweet amigo winktho i dont get your drift undecided

dearie just poking fun at you! cheesy [size=5pt]am supposed to check ur profile to comment and that much i could gather wink[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2009
tucutie wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2009
Ibk voice over
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2009
which one you be? left or right? lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2009
Lalaboi- Oozes Music!  Hope u can sing too? smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2009
@lalaboi

I be central

topic
Innocent girl. i hope so
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 9:32pm On May 08, 2009
agabaI23:

@lalaboi

I be central

topic
Innocent girl. i hope so

why the hope? cheesy
Just take it as u have seen it!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2009
Omo to fine, wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Omo to fine, wink
my sentiments exactly for u! grin
you alright? missed u around
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2009
tucutie
tulovely
tubabie grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 10:41pm On May 08, 2009
Ibkaye- cheesy cheesy
The chick above is a femme fatale in the making
So much in her arsenal tongue
Cute,pretty, impressionable kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 10:45pm On May 08, 2009
Woahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Tubabie, Nice pix shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.